Mashwara about DHA Plot

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
pardon my ignorance but what is a "file"? What is the difference between a plot and a file?

Aqeel Bhai itna ziada nahi pata.. Lakin jo parha hai us say yahi maloom hua hai k FILE wo piece of land hai jis kee balloting nahi hui....After balloting aap kee kismet hai k aap ko kahan plot mil jaye in physical form. File mein plot number nahi hota and there location are uncertain..

In mathematical language..
The price of the file is independent given the phase remains same. The prices of files are function of time and is true for all files provided phase remains same.
- Outcome of Balloting is a function of qismat (if and only iff) there is no corruption and you can have a best plot if you have a best qismet. Provided the current system of "corruption and influence" the factor of kismet is no more valid and it tends to zero. Lihaza Balloting will reward the influential and corrupt people.. (ho sakta hai yeh sab kuch jo mein nay Grrrrrrrr grrrrrrrr kee hai wo jhoot ho aur file and plot koi aur bala ho :))

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai ..Follow up question...

File yaa Plot... kya phase 8 mein koi rola tau nahi hai.. Mein nay kahin parha tha k kissi dha phase mein rola b hai.. Please bata dain..
I dont think so k phase 8 mein files abhi b mil rahi hoon gi cause almost develop hoo gaya hua hai . 3 crore k plot pey 1.5 crore ka profit liya thaa within 2.5 years merey eik jananey waley ney but that was commmericial plot i dont know about any problem with phase 8 .havw to check it . 60 lakh ka 10 marley ka plot tu mil jana chaiyee . Baharia lahore mein suna tha k un kisi phase mein problem hai lda ney add b diya thaa k loog iss phase mein invest naa karien .

Last edited:

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for the answer but what about reliability in this case? Chances of scam?
Defensw is considered to b safe .us k baad bahria .goverment ki development b kisi had tak safe hoti hai but balloting mein officers apni marzi sey plot letey hain.baki allaaha tawakal hai

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
@messam
Brother, there are many other good options as compared to DHA. However, most of the people including real estate agents believe that DHA has always been a safe investment(because it is under Army + DHA keep their data with them, so no Land occupation). However, if you want to make money, there are many other options as well in real estate where you can invest money and have a better or same output which you can get by investing in DHA.
Since, you have made your mind investing in DHA, I shall recommend you to buy plot in DHA phase 7 onwards as they are still growing. Also, try to buy a plot not on the main boulevard as it be very expensive but close to main road and if possible buy a corner plot. Please do consider the distance of market, mosque & park from the plot as well. These things make easier to sell it later with profit and in emergency, they go quick as well.

I wish you good luck for this.

Bhai... Aur b kya options hein... We have already started considering Paragon city in the scope.. More options are welcome.. We would like to put all the options in table and do the analysis before we decide as this is a huge investment..

IF you can share your experience and mashwara it will be great.

Thanks

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont think so k phase 8 mein files abhi b mil rahi hoon gi cause almost develop hoo gaya hua hai . 3 crore k plot pey 1.5 crore ka profit liya thaa within 2.5 years merey eik jananey waley ney but that was commmericial plot i dont know about any problem with phase 8 .havw to check it . 60 lakh ka 10 marley ka plot tu mil jana chaiyee . Baharia lahore mein suna tha k un kisi phase mein problem hai lda ney add b diya thaa k loog iss phase mein invest naa karien .

Dekhain kitnay mein kya milta hai.. Yaar yahan Crore kee baatein naa karrain baaz logon kaa dil kamzor hota hai.. :)

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai... Aur b kya options hein... We have already started considering Paragon city in the scope.. More options are welcome.. We would like to put all the options in table and do the analysis before we decide as this is a huge investment..

IF you can share your experience and mashwara it will be great.

Thanks
Sorry brother for late reply...... The other options are Zameer Town(If you go from Thokar Niaaz Baig towards Bahria Town, it comes before Bahria Town). This Society has lot of potential to make good money.
The other options are ....IEP Town (it is off Defence Rd). The plots are very cheaper here as compared to other societies. Once the road built (already approved)which connect IEP Town with other societies from the other end of defence road.....the prices will hike up straight away.
Lastly, all the major developments happening off Raiwand Road are doing great at the moment. Buy anywhere there with confidence.

Democrate

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pardon my ignorance but what is a "file"? What is the difference between a plot and a file?

Every Plot has Documents which are called FILES.Now in some schemes you can buy plot on installments.So People pay little money or PAID installments money and Buy a file of the Plot and rest of the Installments will be paid by the new keeper.
So in this way You can buy a file which is cheaper then paying all money for a Plot.Some people do it as a business buy and sell files and make some profits but it is a risky business in that sense If you buy a file then you are oblige to pay for installments in future until you sell that file to other person and if prices drop and you can not find the customer who pay you right price and you do not even had a money to pay for installments then it will be a big headache too.

Liaqat Hussain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
One last mashwara from you Habib bhai.. An Advise and I will be contacting your person... Do we also have files in 9 town.. what will you prefer a 10 marla file or 5 marla plot (43 lakh as you mentioned)..

Thanks

No files in 9 town. Allotment has been done. In 3 months they will be giving posession, so people can start building. Tons of builders have purchased plots there as they consider it hot spot to make money from. The plots there are 5, 10 and 12 marlas only.

5 marla plots are very easy to sell. I could only afford 5 marla, that's why I went for that.

Last edited:

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
No files in 9 town. Allotment has been done. In 3 months they will be giving posession, so people can start building. Tons of builders have purchased plots there as they consider it hot spot to make money from. The plots there are 5, 10 and 12 marlas only.

5 marla plots are very easy to sell. I could only afford 5 marla, that's why I went for that.

Alright.. Actually my Big B is trying to contact Hamza from last couple of days. Day before yesterday he said he will call back and he never did. We contacted him again and he said he will meet on Thursday. Then on Thursday he said he will call back and again no contact. When we contacted him again he said he will meet on Friday today. And today he already refused to meet :)...

The guy seems to be a property tycoon. Anyways we are trying to contact other people in the game..

Thanks Habib bhai for all the efforts..

yimtiaz

Are you looking for investment in DHA Lahore? DHA Lahore one of the top real estate project in Lahore. It always appears top choice for investment as well as a popular place for residents. However, DHA Lahore one of the best investment option with good return of Investment (ROI). DHA one of the notable Housing Project in Lahore. It offers all amenities of life as well as lavish living lifestyle to the nation of Pakistan. It grabbed the attention of elite class all over Pakistan.

Are you looking of 5 marla plot prices in DHA Lahore? Visit the following website
you get a good idea of the price of different Phases of DHA Lahore

Read More: Plots For Sale In DHA Lahore
Are you looking Best Phase in DHA Lahore? Visit the following website you get a good idea of DHA Lahore
Read More About: Best Phase Of DHA Lahore