Malaysians Should be Careful while Importing Halal Meat from Pakistan

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Malaysia has expressed interest in importing halal meat from Pakistan. My advice to them is to be careful about it. Here in Pakistan we are under the spell that if you recite such and such Ayat from the Holy Quran, 10 thousand sins will be pardoned and if you recite durood sharif 20 thousand sins will be pardoned, and if you performed Haj all your lifetime sins will be pardoned etc. With this kind of mindset gifted to us by our Moulanas, there is all the chance that substandard meat even haram meat may be provided to the Malaysian importers only to be found out at a later stage somewhere. After all we have been assured by our religious preachers that all sins of muslims will be pardoned by Allah.

fawadmasud

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thanks for good marketing of your own country. You must know that there are standards and also the quality check by the companies who will buy this meat from Pakistan. They will not buy anything from market and prepacked which they are not aware of. Yes we have problems with us but why do we bicker all the time for no use.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
ok but same way how can u tell all imported items are halal?

may be all of us are deceived on every step. or we can hope for good

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have no understanding of ,International Laws and regulation and standards, governed in Exporting of Meat or livestock.

But it seems your comment is more about your attack on Islam.
I consider this my humble service to Islam in pointing out the mindset which has been inculcated in us which has made muslims to commit sins against huqooq ul ibaad with impunity on the hopes that their sins will be pardoned by Allah, whereas Allah Almighty mentions in the Holy Quran that sins against humanity shall not be pardoned. No religious preacher tells us this , so we are champion sinners against huqooq ul ibaad in every sphere of life. If I am wrong here, please correct me. and apprise me of the factual position!

socrates khan

Councller (250+ posts)
خچروں کا گوشت ملائشیا سپلائی نہیں ھو رہا ھے..تھریڈ سٹارٹر صاحب خوامخواہ عدم تحفظ کا شکار نظر آ رھے ہیں

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
There’s a Halal certification and international ratification process in the corporate world. That make sure the minimum standards are maintained by meat exporters. That includes the farm hygiene and how the animals are fed, raised with all vaccinations. The process of slaughter and proper temperature maintenance at the time of packaging/shipping comes later. The export licenses are canceled if any standard process is not followed. It’s not your local butcher shop where they can sell you donkey as goat and nobody checks them.

For example US banned our mango import. They resumed import after packaging plants setup for quality control with the help of USAID.

I consider this my humble service to Islam in pointing out the mindset which has been inculcated in us which has made muslims to commit sins against huqooq ul ibaad with impunity on the hopes that their sins will be pardoned by Allah, whereas Allah Almighty mentions in the Holy Quran that sins against humanity shall not be pardoned. No religious preacher tells us this , so we are champion sinners against huqooq ul ibaad in every sphere of life. If I am wrong here, please correct me. and apprise me of the factual position!

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I agree with you with your point of corruption, but i disagree with you that it has anything to do with Islam or being a muslim, so i will not discuss Islam on this topic.

I agree that People have become immune to the corruption, and don't understand what they are doing is wrong.

liuali

MPA (400+ posts)
Malaysia has expressed interest in importing halal meat from Pakistan. My advice to them is to be careful about it. Here in Pakistan we are under the spell that if you recite such and such Ayat from the Holy Quran, 10 thousand sins will be pardoned and if you recite durood sharif 20 thousand sins will be pardoned, and if you performed Haj all your lifetime sins will be pardoned etc. With this kind of mindset gifted to us by our Moulanas, there is all the chance that substandard meat even haram meat may be provided to the Malaysian importers only to be found out at a later stage somewhere. After all we have been assured by our religious preachers that all sins of muslims will be pardoned by Allah.

Couldn't find any dislike button for your gibberish. Look like someone from India commenting on Pakistani export

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you with your point of corruption, but i disagree with you that it has anything to do with Islam or being a muslim, so i will not discuss Islam on this topic.

I agree that People have become immune to the corruption, and don't understand what they are doing is wrong.
Yes, this has nothing to do with Islam but it has everything to do with faulty interpretation of Islam by our religious preachers. Just think coolly for a moment. If you are told again and again that all your sins will be pardoned by reciting certain verses from the Holy Quran or performing certain rituals, why would you like to abstain from sin which is the most difficult thing? We must accept reality and try to correct it. I love my religion Islam that is why I feel sad when it is misinterpreted and which brings bad name to it in the eyes of the world.

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
There’s a Halal certification and international ratification process in the corporate world. That make sure the minimum standards are maintained by meat exporters. That includes the farm hygiene and how the animals are fed, raised with all vaccinations. The process of slaughter and proper temperature maintenance at the time of packaging/shipping comes later. The export licenses are canceled if any standard process is not followed. It’s not your local butcher shop where they can sell you donkey as goat and nobody checks them.

For example US banned our mango import. They resumed import after packaging plants setup for quality control with the help of USAID.
kiun yara is say matha lega rehay hain aap...
:)

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What an awful representative of Pakistan. Thanks bt no thanks, We dont need your marketing expertise.

When meat is exported overseas, its not like its bought from qasabs on the street, and loaded on to trucks, and shipped off.
Exportable meat goes through dozens of checks and balances, is stamped with the date, temperature is monitored till the time of delivery. Pakistan has been exporting meat to the middle east for years....and I know that it is preferred in the mideast, compared to Indian meat.

jani1

آسٹریلیا میں جب میں میٹ پراسیسنگ پلانٹ میں اپنی تین ماہ کی رکوائررڈ سروس کررہا تھا۔۔
تو میں نے دیکھا کہ۔۔مسلمان ممالک اپنے لوگ بھیجتے تھے۔۔جو مکمل معائنے اور تسلی کے بعد گوشت لیتے۔۔۔اور صفائ کی تو حد ہی تھی۔۔۔
اس لئے۔۔۔یہاں یہ بتادوں کہ بین القوامی سٹینڈرڈ ہوتا ہے۔۔جسے ہم بھی فالو کریں گے۔۔۔ایسی پوسٹوں سے اجتناب کریں۔۔

Steyn

Did you have a seizure or something?

What has importing halal meat to do with what Maulvis teach?

You literally provided zero arguments. Are you okay there, buddy?