Make sure Long March pays the Toll Charges!

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
so the Patwarris & Ghadaaris starting long march- well i say bring it on but pl make sure you pay the toll charges as this applies to all so NO excpetion.. This will also let the Nation know how serious are you about contributing towards development -as until now u have ONLY looted at the expense of poor people!

So the PDM thinks it will lead Pakistan?. A combination of Khusra, Naani and a rogue Mullah will represent us and the World strongest No 10 military power at International Forums, fighting for Pakistan & Kashmir rights?? Baat maanain waali toh nahi!

These Shit-Pickle combi PDM do NOT have the tiniest of qualities needed to provide either Leadership or Vision. They have NOTHING about them which can be considered WORTHWHILE. NO Honesty. No Credibility

Last edited:

hawkkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
If the vehicles coming in different time then yes I agree but rally should be cleared ASAP and open the barriers for them other wise normal people will be suffering. They will try to make a scene as well. It's my opinion respected members can differ.