Left Pakistan in 2012 due to the corrupt govt - Chairman Cargill Asia Pacific tells PM Imran Khan

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

DxIUCNGW0AAHuwy

DxIUCRZWsAAaTkf

DxIUCP9XgAMEwL-

DxIUCQIWkAAHIUf

https://twitter.com/x/status/1085952879935045634

Last edited by a moderator:

PappuChikna

very sad and embarrassing.

or this investor is very cunning and doing chaaploosi of IK.
Cargill I think is a british company.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cargill is a great company. I am sure Zardari asked commission from them back in 2012.

We should use Cargill to establish international standard fresh meat operations inside Pakistan and then get them to certify so we can export this meat to Malysia and middle-east.

Cargill can also help Pakistani farmers with modern techniques to raise animals for optimized meat production while consuming less resources.

Aslan

I know two British Pakistani businessmen who left Karachi and set up factories in Bangladesh because of rampant corruption.They export textiles from Bangladesh to U.K. They live very close to 2km from me.Nawaz and Zardari ruined Pakistan's economy.They must not be allowed to get into power again.

Vitamin_C

GMO is not harmful. FYI every food you eat today from bananas, tomatoes, goat do not exist in wild, they have been genetically modified by humans in last few thousand years by artificial selection.

Welcome to GMO food... Allah khair karay

txbashi

Citizen
Cargill is a great company. I am sure Zardari asked commission from them back in 2012.

We should use Cargill to establish international standard fresh meat operations inside Pakistan and then get them to certify so we can export this meat to Malysia and middle-east.

Cargill can also help Pakistani farmers with modern techniques to raise animals for optimized meat production while consuming less resources.

This is the largest privately owned company in the world, based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
I worked there for 3 years and it's a great news that a renowned global giant is willing to come back.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I completely agree with you that how dare this person calling Sir Asif Zardari corrupt? I think he is the only person who was exonerated from all corruption cases against him during my leader Mian Nawaz Shareef?
Now a days my leader is on Jail Yatra to change his environment.