Learn how to Import Cars From JAPAN

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Itna technical na bane, ma na thread is liya diya hai log hud buy kre, delaer ka bap ki koi factory nai jo wo gariooo hud banata hai.
Many auction house inspectors give high grade instead of 4 they give grade 5....car demand goes up , car sold quickly this is how they generate lot of money...
I have experience of working and attending the auction physically so knows the story....very few auction are reliable and good otherwise most of them are overrating the cars...even they dont mention sometimes condition of tyres which cost 40 thousand rupees. when car arrives there is not thread on it

Danish yasir

Councller (250+ posts)
How to find out duty and other taxes + How much roughly is the freight to import 1 car and how old car can we import? Thanks for sharing.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How to find out duty and other taxes + How much roughly is the freight to import 1 car and how old car can we import? Thanks for sharing.

duties depnds on CC.. 660cc around 400k..

othr duties around 50k..

frght around 70k to 100k..

limit is ..not older thn 3 years for cars..

n 5 years for commercial vhcls...

just a rough idea...

WatanDost

بھائی صاحب
ٹوٹل جینیون گاڑی اور انڈر ٥٠٠٠٠ کلو میٹر مایلج کے ساتھ جاپان سے کسی کا "اچھا " بھی
پاکستان کی مارکیٹ پرائس پر نہیں اٹھا سکتا ، کیوں لوگوں کو "چ " بنا رہے ہو

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
For custom charges your can visit www.oliac.pk They can also give you agent who clear your car (clearing agent).
You can bring car not older than 2014 manufacturer year. Freight is 1 lac from Japan to Karachi.
I can also help to buy car when ever you need you can contact me. No charges at all.

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
ap kiya khna chah raha hai. I can give you vitz 12000 milage genuine white color 1 lac rupess less than market price. tell me do you want???????????
Grade 5 confirm.
Bhai sb milta hai kabi koshish tu kro
بھائی صاحب
ٹوٹل جینیون گاڑی اور انڈر ٥٠٠٠٠ کلو میٹر مایلج کے ساتھ جاپان سے کسی کا "اچھا " بھی
پاکستان کی مارکیٹ پرائس پر نہیں اٹھا سکتا ، کیوں لوگوں کو "چ " بنا رہے ہو

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir ap please car mera sath share kre koi bi ka yh buy krni hai our us ka color our year. our ap Market sa rate la aai. Phir ma ap ko btaoo ga ka kitna ma ma buy kr skta hoo direct from japan. I am sure more than 1 lac to 2 lac less than

duties depnds on CC.. 660cc around 400k..

othr duties around 50k..

frght around 70k to 100k..

limit is ..not older thn 3 years for cars..

n 5 years for commercial vhcls...

just a rough idea...

WatanDost

ap kiya khna chah raha hai. I can give you vitz 12000 milage genuine white color 1 lac rupess less than market price. tell me do you want???????????
Grade 5 confirm.
Bhai sb milta hai kabi koshish tu kro

NWgn Custom Kitnay ki milay gi ???
Vitz Kachray ko chohro

jani1

Sir ap please car mera sath share kre koi bi ka yh buy krni hai our us ka color our year. our ap Market sa rate la aai. Phir ma ap ko btaoo ga ka kitna ma ma buy kr skta hoo direct from japan. I am sure more than 1 lac to 2 lac less than

bro... whats ur opinion on this website. .....

http://www.jumvea.or.jp/caution_before.php

Japan Used Motor Vehicle Exporters Association

[h=2]CAUTION
Before Pay,
Contact JUMVEA
First ![/h]
[FONT=&quot]It is certainly checked before purchase whether it is a trust supplier or not.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You must not decide to purchase because of vehicle price being cheap. Please understand that average vehicle price exists in Japan. Sharply cheap vehicles are not existed compared with an average price if both quality are same.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Although a lot of buyers ask to buy cheap price vehicles, defective vehicles are cheaper than average quality vehicles. (You should remind the quality is always very poor.) Before you decide to pay money, it is much safer for your contacting to JUMVEA and Ask which your deal is safe or not..

[/FONT]

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I think this website is not giving direct auktion facility. then they can just help us related to cars and their conditions. nothing else

bro... whats ur opinion on this website. .....

http://www.jumvea.or.jp/caution_before.php

Japan Used Motor Vehicle Exporters Association

CAUTION
Before Pay,
Contact JUMVEA
First !

[FONT=&amp]It is certainly checked before purchase whether it is a trust supplier or not.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]You must not decide to purchase because of vehicle price being cheap. Please understand that average vehicle price exists in Japan. Sharply cheap vehicles are not existed compared with an average price if both quality are same.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Although a lot of buyers ask to buy cheap price vehicles, defective vehicles are cheaper than average quality vehicles. (You should remind the quality is always very poor.) Before you decide to pay money, it is much safer for your contacting to JUMVEA and Ask which your deal is safe or not..

[/FONT]

jani1

I think this website is not giving direct auktion facility. then they can just help us related to cars and their conditions. nothing else

yup I kno tht, they r working like a middle man or like a guarantor.

one have to pay them US$ 200, thn they gona be ur guarantor,

n u have to deposit into thr acct the total car price ..,not directly into the car owner's account..

once the shipment of the car is confirmed, only thn they gona pay the money to car owner.. which u have deposited into thr account.

thats what I read on thr website, just wanted to kno if u ever hd a chance to deal with ths guys,

Last edited:

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
No i have not any chance to work with them ever
yup I kno tht, they r working like a middle man or like a guarantor.

one have to pay them US$ 200, thn they gona be ur guarantor,

n u have to deposit into thr acct the total car price ..,not directly into the car owner's account..

once the shipment of the car is confirmed, only thn they gona pay the money to car owner.. which u have deposited into thr account.

thats what I read on thr website, just wanted to kno if u ever hd a chance to deal with ths guys,

RanaMArshad

Bhai main na sbtjapan per car ka rate dekha or phir custom dekha us car per mdkjapan per to ye to ziada pasy banty hain jo car available hain Pakwheels.com per. ye kia waja ho gi? is main japan se pakistan ka add kia 11000 or agent ki fee 20000 or apny city tak ka kharacha 15000. kindly mazeed websites bta dain jahan se sasti cars milain ya phir koi or tareeka hai jis se custom kam lagta hai jo baat ap kar rahy hon. Thanks