Learn how to Import Cars From JAPAN

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Its very easy to Import cars from Japan. People buy cars from Dealers in Pakistan they charges them more than 1 lac more than they buy from japan. Biggest scam is most cars are accidented and repair in Pakistan and repaint.

I am telling to all my friends here on Siasat.pk. I am giving them the whole picture of buying cars from Japan. And if they feel not comfort to in this process then i can help them to import car from japan and very cheap rate.

Rates should be less than 1 lac than market prices confirm. This initiative is to help peoples those face trouble by dealers in the name of buying good cars.

Step 1: Make Registration on one of these website and pay 50000 Pakistan Rupees for registration one time cast for so many cars

www.mdkjapan.com
www.sbt.com

and many more

Step 2:
Start bidding on cars what ever you likes

Step 3: After winning the car pay (freight charges + buying car charges) in Japan bank through any agent available in Pakistan.
After reaching car

Step 4: Pay (custom (depending on cc)+ clearing agent include documents charges(50000)+ Transport till your home from Karachi charges(15000)) through available agents.

Important Step 5:
Take a smooth and comfort drive and do not forget me in your prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:

shabanhariuk

Voter (50+ posts)
as private person. should we registered company in pakistan for import the car in pakistan or just pay custom, duty on arrival? i am a private person and want to import but i heard that i need to registered company then i can import.

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
brother you want to import cars for your personal use? if for personal no problem also no problem if you start business purposes. This is bluff you need to make compnay just register your self and import cars

Charge Sheet

MPA (400+ posts)
Importers need National Tax Number, Sales Tax Registration Number and WeBOC account. For one time import, Sales Tax Number and WeBOC is not advisable. Sales tax number and WeBOC is also allotted to individuals.

Customs duty, Advance Customs duty, Sales Tax, VAT, Advance Income Tax, Clearing agent charges, Freight Karachi to your city.

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir i imported hundreds of cars and still importing cars. i import cars and sell after less profit. No issue at all i ever face.
Importers need National Tax Number, Sales Tax Registration Number and WeBOC account. For one time import, Sales Tax Number and WeBOC is not advisable. Sales tax number and WeBOC is also allotted to individuals.

Customs duty, Advance Customs duty, Sales Tax, VAT, Advance Income Tax, Clearing agent charges, Freight Karachi to your city.

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
My post was for those people who wants to buy car from japan. Or in near future going to buy. I suggest them to buy directly from Japan. Or if they feel hesitation i can buy for them without any charge. Car should be on their wish

riz100blue

Voter (50+ posts)
i tried but companies above both are manipulator , its NOT that easy ...best is buy from showroom of your choice rather taking risk of 15 lakh etc..
companies also charge sometime one lakh extra and they dont have orginal car report...also during transportation many car get damaged and this very common..no one take this responsibility....many things are NOT mentioned when it arrives only then the condition get clear. Its a risky process

Charge Sheet

MPA (400+ posts)
My post was for those people who wants to buy car from japan. Or in near future going to buy. I suggest them to buy directly from Japan. Or if they feel hesitation i can buy for them without any charge. Car should be on their wish

is the goods declaration note in your name or in the name of mdkjapan.com

riz100blue

Voter (50+ posts)
Also u wont get car of choice from bidding in auctions , companies keep cheap cars and tell sellers that wont get it as your bid was less...
pay extra 50 thousand and buy car of choice from the market.....get car report from showroom guys

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
O man have you ever visit Auktion website. These website will not share you the driect auktion pages without paying them registration charges.
Also u wont get car of choice from bidding in auctions , companies keep cheap cars and tell sellers that wont get it as your bid was less...
pay extra 50 thousand and buy car of choice from the market.....get car report from showroom guys

riz100blue

Voter (50+ posts)
STOCK CARS XX W2 and W3 report says grade 4.5 and 4.... Actually grade 4 and above shouldn't be accident W2 and XX means panel replaced and not fixed properly means even grade 4.5 car can be touched up or had an accident.....SBT and other companies send their own cars in auction and they all also bid their own car to keep the selling price up.....also the inspectors give high grade to the cars from these Giant companies .. I have been to the auction physically there is lot of manipulation.
companies are bidding the cars to keep the price high....before MIRA was 9 lakh now more than 12 lakh why coz companies are playing up with keeping sold price high and making all of us foolish..... same with vitz it was 12 lakh price onow more than 15 lakh to 16 lakh why ?? coz these companies put sold prices high even the car is NOT sold and same car comes again and again

riz100blue

Voter (50+ posts)
Many auction house inspectors give high grade instead of 4 they give grade 5....car demand goes up , car sold quickly this is how they generate lot of money...
I have experience of working and attending the auction physically so knows the story....very few auction are reliable and good otherwise most of them are overrating the cars...even they dont mention sometimes condition of tyres which cost 40 thousand rupees. when car arrives there is not thread on it

riz100blue

Voter (50+ posts)
2013 mira price is 1 lakh yen in japan.....brand new 2017 mira price is 7 lakh in yen in japan ....

2014 car is imported to pakistan .....which is even higher than new 2017 mira ..more than 7 lakh price in yen...why ? coz of the manipulation....

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Step 1: Make Registration on one of these website and pay 50000 Pakistan Rupees for registration one time cast for so many cars

as far as I kno the registration fee u pay..wil be deducted from the selected car actual price..

i.e if the car is for 500000 , u wil hv to pay 450000.
correct me if I m wrong..thx

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Its up to you. you can cut amount from your car price. but for next time buying you again need to pay registration charges for bidding on cars
as far as I kno the registration fee u pay..wil be deducted from the selected car actual price..

i.e if the car is for 500000 , u wil hv to pay 450000.
correct me if I m wrong..thx