"Lanat ho tum par" - Javed Miandad slams Modi on Kashmir issue

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The day Punjab Army n Civilian decide to liberate Kashmir it will get independence. As almost 90% border of Kashmir touches Punjab.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
The day Punjab Army n Civilian decide to liberate Kashmir it will get independence. As almost 90% border of Kashmir touches Punjab.
The Army consists of people's from all areas of Pakistan, not just Punjab. If Punjabis are majority that's only because Punjab has majority of population amongst the provinces. Army is ONE and let's not portray them to be Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, Pathans etc.

aneeskhan

The Army consists of people's from all areas of Pakistan, not just Punjab. If Punjabis are majority that's only because Punjab has majority of population amongst the provinces. Army is ONE and let's not portray them to be Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, Pathans etc.
Alas it could be like that Pakistan army to be representative of all then Pakistan would be the strongest of the region.
But the mistakes made by pity benefits against national interest caused major harm.
Same happened in civil bureaucracy we totally ignored merits so Raddis irrespective Punjabi Pathan Sindhis n Baluch representatives are leading our bureaucracy.
Possibly still time is there make Pakistan strong 30-36 units where no one should feel discriminated. And select pure Pakistani cream on Merit either he belongs to Chaggi or Skurdu if he is talented let him represent Pakistan.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You pos will never get out of your ethnic & racist mentality. For you everything was hunky dory when Musharraf was COAS & President

aneeskhan

You pos will never get out of your ethnic & racist mentality. For you everything was hunky dory when Musharraf was COAS & President
Very real patriotic solution I suggested but you are not ready to fight with Dil Jigra
Don’t worry when you will sweat due to fear our blood will drop to protect you.Our three generations gave blood to Pakistan and remaining generations too Inshahallah.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Very real patriotic solution I suggested but you are not ready to fight with Dil Jigra
Don’t worry when you will sweat due to fear our blood will drop to protect you.Our three generations gave blood to Pakistan and remaining generations too Inshahallah.
All Pakistanis are ready to fight with dil jigra for our Kashmiri brothers, don’t you worry about that. I am not even Punjabi but I am fed up of your ethnic & racist posts. We will not sweat ever in front of anyone. Who the fuck you think you are that you think you are better than us. I have utmost respect for muhajirs & every other ethnicity but I can’t keep quite on your bias & racist comments.