kasab retracts guilty plea says he was tortured

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This guy qasab is doing what usually convicts about to be hanged do.. they try to make as many conflicting noises as they can so that some kind of obfuscation can be introduced.. ..

Bottomline is Qasab;s confession is just smal part of the evidence against pakiostan's involvement we have provided much more than thsi clown's statement.. that's why UN agreed and put a ban on JUD.. btw China is part of that UN so it means China too was convinced by evidence provided by India..

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
adonis_look said:
This guy qasab is doing what usually convicts about to be hanged do.. they try to make as many conflicting noises as they can so that some kind of obfuscation can be introduced.. ..

Bottomline is Qasab;s confession is just smal part of the evidence against pakiostan's involvement we have provided much more than thsi clown's statement.. that's why UN agreed and put a ban on JUD.. btw China is part of that UN so it means China too was convinced by evidence provided by India..

If we give indian govt. some indian stuff like tooth paste, indian flour bags, indian manjan, indian soap packets and say look this is what we found near the Merriot hotel in Islamabad, and tell them india is involved in Merriot blast..... what would you think??????

While we have concrete evidences of indian weapons and immunations in FATA and Balochistan....... And dont quote that UN thing to us ok.... If you love the UN that much then free Kashmire according to the UN resolutions... This UN is an organisation of idiots.... who don't miss a chance to suck the blood out of poor nations...

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
adonis_look said:

You maybe right and I never said anything about him being guilty or not. Why do you always have to start a fight everywhere you go , you open the discussion to 15 different directions and nothing gets understood or proved. You didnt need to bring china or the un into this lol.

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
furry87 said:
adonis_look said:

You maybe right and I never said anything about him being guilty or not. Why do you always have to start a fight everywhere you go , you open the discussion to 15 different directions and nothing gets understood or proved. You didnt need to bring china or the un into this lol.

When did I accuse of anything.. I am just saying Qasab's confession is just one piece in the long arduously collected evidence dossier.. UN could not have accepted evidence on flimsy ground and confession extracted from some prisoner... Firget UN our onw court doesn't accept confession under polic custody unless convict confesses inthe court those police confession means nothign even in our own court let alone UN. I metnioned China because China seems to have better credibility amongst Pakistanis. And even China will not short-sell Pakistan . So if they too accepted then there is credible evidence that was my point..

Bhai UN resolution over kashmir has a very well defined precondition which was Pakistan takes back its army and vacastes the part which is POk today.. Pakistan never fulfilled that condition hence plebisicte never happened.. How long will I have to keep hammering thsi simple point till you stop dropping that UN resolution bogey..