Inside story of Saudi Foreign Minister's arrival at Pakistan today

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
another unemployed Yoothia working part time as intern to make some money for Chikar Cholay?

maxresdefault.jpg

Umer Inam

Last edited:

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
another unemployed Yoothia working part time as intern to make some money for Chikar Cholay?

maxresdefault.jpg

Umer Inam
Statistically most of the Patwaris will be found to be unemployed simply because they have very little education.They blindly follow A convicted criminal called Nawaz.I am not a supporter of PTI but I have me leaning towards it because I believe PPP and PMLN were given enough chances and they did not deliver.PTI is the last hope.PTI will make Pakistan a great country but it can't do it instantly.It needs at least 10-15 years.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i disagree with him. He is pro SA and thinks they are friends disagree when kashmir issue happened SA did not say a peep all kings of arabia are doing is giving pk a little handouts so that they do not make new friends like Turkey and Malaysia. SA are imvesting billions inside India what does he think about that.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Statistically most of the Patwaris will be found to be unemployed simply because they have very little education.They blindly follow A convicted criminal called Nawaz.I am not a supporter of PTI but I have me leaning towards it because I believe PPP and PMLN were given enough chances and they did not deliver.PTI is the last hope.PTI will make Pakistan a great country but it can't do it instantly.It needs at least 10-15 years.
there is no one as last hope, graveyard is full of great leaders but world get more and more prosperity and development.
If you called and understand yourself is more literate compare to others then keep in mind that God is the biggest authority and almighty never keep the space empty.

if one go new one will come, don't be afraid Pakistan will continue like that at least till most of us transfer to forever world.

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)

since you were busy checking Patwari's asses, you may have missed that 90% of today's PTI is a cross breed between PMLN & PPP that technically had passed its prime but "selectors" decided to use it once more by giving high prednisone dose

Aslan
Mr Justice, monstar and insouciant

Last edited: