India accepts Sarabjit Singh was a RAW agent

Bangash

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بھارت کے جاسوس کو پھانسی کے تختے سے معافی دینے والے زرداری کو لٹکا دیں یہ بھی غیر ملکی اجنٹ ہیں

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
So indians admit they were lying all along when they said Sarabjit was an innocent farmer who got drunk and accidentally strayed into Pakistan :lol:

khan_11

where is ansar berni he was champion of so called human rights, no doubt he has done some good work, but by favoring this terrorist ruining all his good work which he has done for this nation, he should come on the media and appologise for his efforts to release this terrorist

zubair1234

Senator (1k+ posts)
where is ansar berni he was champion of so called human rights, no doubt he has done some good work, but by favoring this terrorist ruining all his good work which he has done for this nation, he should come on the media and appologise for his efforts to release this terrorist

ansar barni,farzana bari,raza roomi,ayaz meer, hamid meer,nusrat javaid,asma jahngeer,najam sethe his wife, and daughter,nawaz sharif,imtyaz shikh,fazlu .k.m.qusooai,usof raza gilani and many more nang e deen nag e milat nag eewatan beh rupia o Allah tuhee inko gahart karsakta hai ta k pakistab pak ho jae oAllah inkee naslon tak ko nest o nabod karde pakiatan se ta k asal pakistanion ko nijat mil sake

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...sizes-and-all-the-editing-options-responsibly

Last edited by a moderator:

Unicorn

Banned
A writer quotes a " Unnamed source " in his artificial and the headline says " India admits "(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

mithyaa

MPA (400+ posts)
A writer quotes a " Unnamed source " in his artificial and the headline says " India admits "(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

and these are the same people who believes ajmal kasab was Amar Singh even when their president and coas had publicly admitted that he was a Pakistani... hypocrisy???

Unicorn

Banned
and these are the same people who believes ajmal kasab was Amar Singh even when their president and coas had publicly admitted that he was a Pakistani... hypocrisy???

It is not out of the ordinary these things are normal and are expected in a failed state(bigsmile)

masti

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes we know that all the terrorism and bomb blasts in all provinces of PAKISTAN which are as follows : ( BALOCHISTAN , Sindh ( Karachi ) , KPK , Punjab , Kashmir ) is done by the intelligence agency of India ( RAW ) and its paid agents and groups . India stop doing terrorism and bomb blasts in our country . Shame on terrorist country India . :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile: .

masti

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This indian terrorist Sarabhijith Singh martyed 14 PAKISTANIS in Lahore , Multan and Faislabad . Courts have already announced the decision of hanging this indian terrorist Sarabhijith Singh 16 years ago . RAW Agent Sarabhijith Singh admitted that he did bomb blasts & killed innocent PAKISTANIS in 90's . So he should have been hanged publicly long ago . But after all the families of 14 people who got martyed by this indian terrorist sarabhijith singh got justice after 16 years . Hatss Off and Salute to the killers of this indian terrorist sarabhijith singh . :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile: .

Imranpak

Bharat admits that Sarajit was RAW terrorist.

Bharat has admitted that Sarabjit Singh who rightfully had his skill fractured in three parts most probably by ISI agents was indeed working for them. This is the very reason why he was afforded such a grand funeral normally associated with high ranking military officials. I hope this Bharati pig rots in hell moreover our neighbours should think a hundred times before they dare do such a things again.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India...gent-in-Pakistan-source/Article1-1055309.aspx

"Sarabjit was an Indian spy in Pakistan. He managed to accomplish the task given to him but was caught while trying to flee," said an intelligence source who refused to elaborate more on the operation taken up by the spy.

A former intelligence official, who dealt with Sarabjit's case, said the operation executed by Sarabjit didn't serve any tactical purpose but still the agency had executed many such missions in Pakistan in the early and mid 90s.

"Some of the operations executed by the R&AW during the period were totally mindless. Spies like Sarabjit and their family have paid huge cost for it. Sometimes, the agency officials executed operations out of personal bravado that they can get 'something' done in Pakistan," said the official.

Sources also point out that the agency is yet to evolve a policy for paying spies like Sarabjit or their families when they caught in the enemy land.

"Payments vary case to case depending on the nature of operation. There is no uniformity in discreet payments to families when such agents are caught or eliminated by the enemy," says a source.

"Sarabjit had been awarded a state funeral because his case was mainly highlighted due to efforts of his politically astute sister Dalbir Kaur. His family is also being compensated, But there are many cases in which the spies came back from Pakistan knocked the doors of courts to get their dues," the source said.

mithyaa

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Bharat admits that Sarajit was RAW terrorist.

Bharat has admitted that Sarabjit Singh who rightfully had his skill fractured in three parts most probably by ISI agents was indeed working for them. This is the very reason why he was afforded such a grand funeral normally associated with high ranking military officials. I hope this Bharati pig rots in hell moreover our neighbours should think a hundred times before they dare do such a things again.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India...gent-in-Pakistan-source/Article1-1055309.aspx

"Sarabjit was an Indian spy in Pakistan. He managed to accomplish the task given to him but was caught while trying to flee," said an intelligence source who refused to elaborate more on the operation taken up by the spy.

A former intelligence official, who dealt with Sarabjit's case, said the operation executed by Sarabjit didn't serve any tactical purpose but still the agency had executed many such missions in Pakistan in the early and mid 90s.

"Some of the operations executed by the R&AW during the period were totally mindless. Spies like Sarabjit and their family have paid huge cost for it. Sometimes, the agency officials executed operations out of personal bravado that they can get 'something' done in Pakistan," said the official.

Sources also point out that the agency is yet to evolve a policy for paying spies like Sarabjit or their families when they caught in the enemy land.

"Payments vary case to case depending on the nature of operation. There is no uniformity in discreet payments to families when such agents are caught or eliminated by the enemy," says a source.

"Sarabjit had been awarded a state funeral because his case was mainly highlighted due to efforts of his politically astute sister Dalbir Kaur. His family is also being compensated, But there are many cases in which the spies came back from Pakistan knocked the doors of courts to get their dues," the source said.

This news must be like gold to you. You will be using this article for the next 15 years of your life claiming that India is sponsoring terrorism, even though the news article does not even provide one reliable source, just anonymous sources.

On a similar note, if I provide you news about an ex ISI chief admitting OPENLY and PUBLICLY that ISI is involved in creating "unrest" in north east India and also is responsible for funding the current unrest in Bangladesh, would you believe it? [hilar] I know you will not. Even when the ISI has publicly admitted their failure in the OBL case, you believed that it was just a conspiracy. Hypocrisy, thy name is Pakistani.

Imranpak

This news must be like gold to you. You will be using this article for the next 15 years of your life claiming that India is sponsoring terrorism, even though the news article does not even provide one reliable source, just anonymous sources.

On a similar note, if I provide you news about an ex ISI chief admitting OPENLY and PUBLICLY that ISI is involved in creating "unrest" in north east India and also is responsible for funding the current unrest in Bangladesh, would you believe it? [hilar] I know you will not. Even when the ISI has publicly admitted their failure in the OBL case, you believed that it was just a conspiracy. Hypocrisy, thy name is Pakistani.

I thought you had left this site after "Modern Fakir" repeatedly humiliated you:lol::lol::lol:??. Certainly ISI creates havoc in Bharat after all that is there job!! However the case of OBL is different where no pictures have been shown of his dead body rather they are telling us that he was buried at sea, moreover he has been killed many times over the past ten years which is why million's reject the so-called official story.

It's very possible that ISI is involved in Bangladesh, that's what all spy agencies do be they ISI, RAW, CIA, MOSSAD or MI5. As far as Sarabjit is concerned firstly his military like funeral made it clear that he indeed was an agent who got his *** handed back to him(bigsmile) What is important is the article appeared on an Indian site, it would make no difference if any name was given. Now will you be man enough to admit that RAW also creates trouble in all neighbouring countries, I recall proving to you very recently with excellent links.

Last edited:

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
شریمتی اسما گیلانی نے سربجیت کی ارتھی پر بین ڈالے کہ نہیں ؟؟؟؟

mithyaa

MPA (400+ posts)

I thought you had left this site after "Modern Fakir" repeatedly humiliated you:lol::lol::lol:??. Certainly ISI creates havoc in Bharat after all that is there job!! However the case of OBL is different where no pictures have been shown of his dead body rather they are telling us that he was buried at sea, moreover he has been killed many times over the past ten years which is why million's reject the so-called official story.

It's very possible that ISI is involved in Bangladesh, that's what all spy agencies do be they ISI, RAW, CIA, MOSSAD or MI5. As far as Sarabjit is concerned firstly his military like funeral made it clear that he indeed was an agent who got his *** handed back to him(bigsmile) What is important is the article appeared on an Indian site, it would make no difference if any name was given. Now will you be man enough to admit that RAW also creates trouble in all neighbouring countries, I recall proving to you very recently with excellent links.

First of all modern fakir just disgusts me with his jokes about rape of a 5 year old. Also ISI has officially acknowledged the OBL case. You do not believe that and yet expects me to believe something written in a news article whose title is a QUESTION.

Imranpak

First of all modern fakir just disgusts me with his jokes about rape of a 5 year old. Also ISI has officially acknowledged the OBL case. You do not believe that and yet expects me to believe something written in a news article whose title is a QUESTION.

You can believe in whatever you want!! FACT is that OBL dead body has never been shown and neither was his name on the CIA most wanted website prior to his so called killing. An ISI official whoever he may be admitting something could be for political reasons. What I believe is that every spy agency looks after it's country by instigating trouble in neighbouring ones including RAW so deal with it.

Point is that you left this site crying like a baby and have now returned for another bashing.

Imranpak

This is what I wanted to see you say. You are so happy to believe what Hindustan Times reported, yet you call me a mainstream media slave? You guys are a champion in hypocrisy.

But Hindustan Times can be wrong! I did not say that there word is divine source only pointing out the report. What I saw with my own eyes on NDTV was Sarabjit being given a military funeral that is only given too brave soldiers.

By contrast no one saw OBL's dead body or him being buried at sea. In conclusion not only are you a media slave but have no intelligence whatsoever.