Incompetent Khan

damwalababa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
imran-khan-2.jpg

1. All of Army with Imran Khan
2. Almost no-one is abusing Imran Khan like Nawaz or Zardari was abused
3. All of religious mullahs from Tariq Jameel to Pir Pagara and Shah Mehmood Quershi is with him
4. Even Iran, Saudia, China is supporting him and even America

Still Imran Khan has to be a really INCOMPETENT to not achieve anything. PTI anti-Pakistan supporters in response will only blame or bark at what happened 35 years ago. Well Army ruled for those 20, but your brainless leader and you can't think beyond your own ego.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
imran-khan-2.jpg

3. All of religious mullahs from Tariq Jameel to Pir Pagara and Shah Mehmood Quershi is with him

Still Imran Khan has to be a really INCOMPETENT to not achieve anything. PTI anti-Pakistan supporters in response will only blame or bark at what happened 35 years ago. Well Army ruled for those 20, but your brainless leader and you can't think beyond your own ego.
Thanks for creating a new ID just to do propaganda against Pakistan.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
imran-khan-2.jpg

Now you can fuck off and go back into your hole.

Zaidi Qasim

imran-khan-2.jpg

Don't worry about these pti dogs, my friend.Dogs can only bark ....

آوازِ سگاں کم نہ کنُد رزقِ گدارا

Zaidi Qasim

I am getting Avenfield flats because my tax money your corrupt fathers took it. So I am getting looted flats back. How much donkey meat you getting from sharif Dakus?
Oye Fikay,I like to see you do it. I guess after changing your Id at least dozen time, It is high time that you tell us how much do you get creating each thread in favour of Cocaine Sniffer ?

Sunny Ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
Oye Fikay,I like to see you do it. I guess after changing your Id at least dozen time, It is high time that you tell us how much do you get creating each thread in favour of Cocaine Sniffer ?
[/QUOTE
Normal people say Apple a day keeps the doctor away but noon league Patwaris say eating donkey a day keeps the working brain? away. Lol ?

Zaidi Qasim

I mentioned many times don't treat me or PMIK the way u treat ur father.
I am treating you like a shit, not like my father.And , you are treating Bongi Khan like you treat your father. Wonder when you declaring him the Quid e Azam 2 ?

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't worry about these pti dogs, my friend.Dogs can only bark ....

آوازِ سگاں کم نہ کنُد رزقِ گدارا
I agree. Nawaz never barks, he always acts. Remember the time when nawaz told us that he will start a revolution against the boots? What a great leader Nawaz is!

Okara

I am treating you like a shit, not like my father.And , you are treating Bongi Khan like you treat your father. Wonder when you declaring him the Quid e Azam 2 ?
If u were my son would disown if u behaved like this. So I will blame ur parents not to teach u ethics.