In Session - 10th September 2011 - Haroon Rasheed & Ansar Abbasi - Altaf Hussain's Press Conference

In Session

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

[FLV]http://media17.justin.tv/archives/2011-9-10/highlight_294729922.flv[/FLV]

958b2865414d830970191a653297886b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks asma, what is the problem of AH. He was lost completely during his press conference, acting like a "Zankha" singing and making jestures like a clown.He was looking more like a joker than a politician-he is the leader of the party, at least he should know that but since he brought up from a garbage dump so he have to show his past. The press conference was merely a piece of garbage,majority of the people did't like it at all .He avoided all the allegations Zulfiqar Mirza had thrown at him.people were expecting a nice ,decent and moderate kind of speech but he disappointed everyone .The reason I dont like him is that he is not a human being because he ordered thousands of innocents killings which will bring nature's wrath on him and his party because a cruel person will never escape nature's revenge.why he is sitting in UK and what for , to run his killing machine from there. I am surprised that no one from MQM is raising any objection to AH why he is acting like it most of the time when he deliver the speech and why dont he come to pakistan. He was holding the "Holy Book" in his hands and everyone saw what he was doing with it and he did't swear or say anything about ZM's allegations so it does support that ZM is right.Since AH made MQM, he made the militant group in it from the beginning and stayed in power in every govt and still he is scared to come to pakistan. He does have nefarious designs against pakistan thats why he is sitting there .During the target killings ,he appealed to the international community and India for his help in pakistan like Libyia style but did't get any positve response then he shut up and next day said ,he is sorry if someone is hurt by his remarks.There are some outside his party have soft corner for him because they met him and dont want to say the truth about him.I dont like him because of his cruel mentality and he did show his real ugly face in the press conference. People does raise the question if he is a patriot then why he dont live in pakistan? Farooq Sattar, Mustafa Kamal ,Haider Abbas Rizvi and others are educated and sober kind of people ,no problem with them. The devil is the leader"AH".

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[HI]Yar lagta hae @meswish_ali is still dancing @ the songs of Altaf Marasi....
[/HI]
Mehwish Bi bi , the conference is done....now take rest ......I like your brother's performance..What he learnet in last 20 years in England...(clap)(clap)

And MQM paid for it....

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
BTW Altaf Hussain and Musharaf are the most hated political figures by me BUT i wanna say, bohat aala Altaf Hussain - what he said about media. Bilkul sahi kiya. Is media k saath aisa hona chahyay thay. Most of the anchors are sold out anyway. All the anchors just obey the Seths and do whatever seths want them to do and wherever money is coming in from. MQM say dartay thay, un k khilaf kuch nahi bolte thay - ab check karo. And look at Hamid Mir's special program and note two things:
1- Hamid Mir showed insulting behavior to Zahid Khan - bari himmat aa gayee na? But ask Hamid Mir if he can speak in the same way with MQM guys.
2- M. Malik was very furious in this program saying to an MQM person that it's an insult thinking that we, media people are just obeying to their Seths. However, it's totally true that all anchors go with Seth's orders and money. One big example is PTI jalsa in Islamabad. If one or two channels or newspapers had not given coverage, that could have been considered normal but the way media ensured jalsa is not covered, it's very clear that media was ordered by Seths and well as Dollars not to give coverage.

Haroon Rasheed is wrong - managing media helps managing public. The media of 1970 was different. With TV Media it's very very very different. That is the reason why FOX and CNN make opinions in USA.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is one of the person Haroon Rasheed was indicating towards.... I am thinking who the other one is.....

what is this BHAI thing. Even on TV a script is running saying "Altaf Bhai nalaan kyun"..... why not Altaf or Altaf Hussain. Phattu media.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Media is still too scared of MQM.. but its fading slowly.
Why this program? They are giving explanations to terrorist MQM.
They should now have some courage and speak the truth. Tell everyone how they blackmail, harass and threat media.

Absar said that Pakistani media is the most vibrant, no, if this is the case then they have to be more open and honest.. without fear of these BULLIES.

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
untill we have this MADARI Alataf Pakistan never will be prosper because Filmi Mirasi is nexus of evil.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
کراچی کا ایک ہی حل ..............................
اسلحہ کی مکمل صفائی ..........................یا
پھر سارے عوام کو کھلی آزادی .....................کہ وہ اسلحہ رکھ سکتے ہیں

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is one of the person Haroon Rasheed was indicating towards.... I am thinking who the other one is.....

what is this BHAI thing. Even on TV a script is running saying "Altaf Bhai nalaan kyun"..... why not Altaf or Altaf Hussain. Phattu media.
its a filmi "bhai" jo logon ko marnay ki "supari" deta ha...phir traders se "khokha" aur "peti" leta ha......

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
mqm ka really bahut pressure ha media pe.ab iss baat pe yeh programme kr rahay hyn k ham bahut coverage detay hyn,maharaj muaf kr do.....itni badmuashi mqm ki k loag in k khilaf baat kr k bhi pachtatay hyn..

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[HI]Yar lagta hae @meswish_ali is still dancing @ the songs of Altaf Marasi....
[/HI]
Mehwish Bi bi , the conference is done....now take rest ......I like your brother's performance..What he learnet in last 20 years in England...(clap)(clap)

And MQM paid for it....

Correction AH has been living in UK for the last 29 years, i.e most of his life he has spent in UK and see the true color?
When he was in Pakistan he was blaming Pakistan and Pakistanis' for all the problems that he was facing, and now that he is in UK he is blaming them for the problems of Pakistan!
He is inherently a complainer and that is what a Borderline Personality disorder does. I think it is enough to conclude that he is psychotic and not fit to be a leader any more(as if he was ever)
Anti-psychotic medications is the need of the time.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am 100% convinced if he were a leader in the West they would have AH committed by force to a psychiatric center and treat him to restore function(Did I say function?)