Imran Khan will disappear only Maryam and Bilawal will remain

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جب کائینات اور دنیا فنا کر دی جائے گی ـ جب سب کو موت دے دی جائےگی حتاکہ موت کے فرشتے عزرائیل اور شیطان کوبھی موت کی نیند سلا دیا تب رہ جائے گی ذات یا تواللہ کی یا پھرمریم اور بلاول کی ـ ایک پٹواری اورایک جیالے کی بونگی

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This guy is the best future predictor i guess. I guess all of his predictions have come true in the past. ?

Imran Khan is an old crook and even if he doesn't die, the weight of his filthy lies and munafiqat will make him history because the poor aren't going to vote for him again and the only people voting him would be slaves and lover of Munafiqeens which aren't a lot.

So yes, he will be gone InshaAllah. He knows this that's why he's sucking this country dry and destroying it faster than previous governments did.

300 billions rupees, that's a bigger corruption than several years of crooks combined

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
remember Diesel fake moulvi too
This guy is the best future predictor i guess. I guess all of his predictions have come true in the past. ?
خرم پرویز خنزیر کا بچہ ہے
اس سے پوچھنا تھا کیا پاکستانی بھی نہیں رہیں گے ؟
AESEY GHATIYA INSAN JAB TAK MEDIA MAE HON GAE TO BILO RANI AUR NANI 420 ka KOI CHANCNE NAI.

PTI k zehni ghulam marizo, your contribution needed in this.

What's the matter? Your leader is naked in that thread, cover him up and defend his harami lies and munafiqat