Imran Khan will be successful in future because Pakistan needs reasonably competent & sincere leade

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PTI loses Peshawar

Confirmed reports coming in. PTI loses in Swabi too. Also chances of non-PTI district government in Mardan, Charsadda, Lakki Marwat, Bannu districts.

KP Speaker Asad Qaiser's candidates lose in home town Swabi.

Wasn't u the same guy saying election is rigged and ur party said election should be nullified :P now when u c someone else is winning :P everything will start too look nice :P right ... btw who ever wins .. its the best thing for pakistan if every province have local body elections ... i hope soon Punjab and sindh ppl get this chance too

hammadmn

Councller (250+ posts)

Than its Rigged.....I am not sure these HOP's were making fun of PTI for rigging and now if they win anything they will say its right :)....nice way Peshawar....kal tak tu all TV program were covering and saying PTI will sweep are these channel presenting seat with new method?

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I am on the verge of giving up on PTI, There cud be rigging involved against PTI, They best count the votes properly. If this is legit Shame on PTI and its kiyadat, They have to ask themselves why, Despite there performance why.

If ANP or JUI F form there govt Shame, then this wud be the fault of people.

Let me tell u one thing more if PTI loses KPK Next elections, IK should retire and put PTI to rest once and for all.

I am amazed They lost from Peshawar I am sure rigging cud be s strong possibility, if its not rigging then a huge SLAP on PTI.

Looking at tv programs where people asked supporters i thought PTI would sweep. Anyhow bad result and BTW forget this crap of re elections we cud end getting a BIGGER SLAP across our face.

I am waiting for actual results and if I am feeling like I am now i Will take a break from siasat.pk.

I am really really shocked how this happened, Even if All parties turned on US Even then we should have easily.taken them out.

Qalandari1

Banned

Wasn't u the same guy saying election is rigged and ur party said election should be nullified :P now when u c someone else is winning :P everything will start too look nice :P right ... btw who ever wins .. its the best thing for pakistan if every province have local body elections ... i hope soon Punjab and sindh ppl get this chance too

Than its Rigged.....I am not sure these HOP's were making fun of PTI for rigging and now if they win anything they will say its right :)....nice way Peshawar....kal tak tu all TV program were covering and saying PTI will sweep are these channel presenting seat with new method?

This is the result despite massive rigging by PTI otherwise PTI was losing badly all over KP.

aadil jahangeer

Minister (2k+ posts)

@Qalandri beta zara saray result confirm honay day me shart laga sakta hon tu dobara yaha nazar nhi aye ga,its challange:banghead::banghead:

Respect

Where is PTI kiyadat do not see them anywhere just like general elections They went to sleep after results.

I am waiting for some crap, the only thing i wNt to hear is that rigging took place and elections are void and re elections Will take plsce.

What utter failure

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is the result despite massive rigging by PTI otherwise PTI was losing badly all over KP.

LOL yeah sure :P ...btw how do u know all that :D u have chirya of Najam sethi too :P ... but if there is any rigging election should be null and void :) right :) and a JC should be made :P , also everyone who was doing rigging should be punish :)

hammadmn

Councller (250+ posts)

Right then you are saying 2-3 days before channel were showing at PTI media Cell.....WOW...bhai.....Har agar PPPP mai itana dam hota ya tu wo alone election larti....sabir kero.....once complete figures will there and channel start showing correct method stats you will see PTI leading......If they were so confident why didn't they asked for biometric.......I hope if you have mind you will understand

PPPP+ANP+JUI knew they lost at major places......thats why before result they given those statements......

اس خبر کا سورس کیا ہے ؟، ٹی وی چینلز کے مطابق تو ابھی تک 20 نشستوں کے نتائج بھی نہیں آئے

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

I am on the verge of giving up on PTI, There cud be rigging involved against PTI, They best count the votes properly. If this is legit Shame on PTI and its kiyadat, They have to ask themselves why, Despite there performance why.

If ANP or JUI F form there govt Shame, then this wud be the fault of people.

Let me tell u one thing more if PTI loses KPK Next elections, IK should retire and put PTI to rest once and for all.

I am amazed They lost from Peshawar I am sure rigging cud be s strong possibility, if its not rigging then a huge SLAP on PTI.

Looking at tv programs where people asked supporters i thought PTI would sweep. Anyhow bad result and BTW forget this crap of re elections we cud end getting a BIGGER SLAP across our face.

I am waiting for actual results and if I am feeling like I am now i Will take a break from siasat.pk.

I am really really shocked how this happened, Even if All parties turned on US Even then we should have easily.taken them out.

اور بھائی پشاور کے ضلع یا تحصیل میں چند نہیں بلکہ 92 سیٹیں ہیں۔ کچھ سیٹیں تو مخالف بھی جیتیں گے۔ کیا 92 کی 92 پی ٹی آئی جیتے گی؟۔ کچھ حوصلہ کرو یرہ۔

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

تمھیں کچھ کہنے کی ضرورت نہیں سوائے اسکے کہ تم اُسی دماغی ہسپتال سے اپنا علاج کراؤ جہاں سے تیرے شیطان لیڈر زرداری نے علاج کرایا تھا۔

ISIKHAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

Confirmed reports coming in. PTI loses in Swabi too. Also chances of non-PTI district government in Mardan, Charsadda, Lakki Marwat, Bannu districts.

KP Speaker Asad Qaiser's candidates lose in home town Swabi.
i m from swabi and pti won in swabi.. one district seat won by yousaf islam because opposite side was weak..and new

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

me pehle he kehta tha... PTI haar jayegi..coz no one is happy of this stupid govt... bus baatein hein sirf.. PTI has started showbaazi like showbaz sharif.... kaam kuch nahi kia.. this should be a wake up call for IK

انتہائی افسوس کیساتھ کہنا چاہونگا کہ پی ٹی آئی پشاور میں پہلے سے ہی 92 میں 34 سیٹیں جیت چکی ہیں۔ کیونکہ لوگوں کو وہ کام نظر آرہا ہے جو آپکو نظر نہیں آرہا۔

پی ٹی آئی پشاور، نوشہرہ، کوہاٹ، ایبٹ آباد، صوابی، چارسدہ، بونیر، سوات، ڈی آئی خان، کرک اور کئی دوسرے اضلاع میں جیت رہی ہیں۔ میرے خیال میں پی ٹی آئی 24 میں سے کم از اکم 18-15 یا اس سے بھی زیادہ ضلعی حکومتیں بنائیگی۔

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Extremely honest, very sincere and ultra patriotic....

Way to go Mr. Pakistan Khan!!!

Historian

Banned
None of the Patriot Pakistani has any doubt in Imran Khan's Honesty and capabilities. Let me correct Halalli, IK is not reasonably honest but is very honest, no question to his honesty.

Last edited:

jason

Extremely honest, very sincere and ultra patriotic....

Way to go Mr. Pakistan Khan!!!

None of the Patriot Pakistani has any doubt in Imran Khan's Honesty and capabilities. Let me correct Halalli, IK is not reasonably honest but is very honest, no question to his honesty.
But he is surrounded by opportunists and these opportunists had been painting rosy picture in front of him while they themself were not performing.

Then there were internal skirmishes people were booted out and their grievances were not listened to.

Achieving pre 2013 election position for PTI is next to impossible with the given party position and organization status.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
But he is surrounded by opportunists and these opportunists had been painting rosy picture in front of him while they themself were not performing.

Then there were internal skirmishes people were booted out and their grievances were not listened to.

Achieving pre 2013 election position for PTI is next to impossible with the given party position and organization status.

Democracy is a messy business, both within the party and at the national level.

No major party has survived this much democracy within the party...

Even this credit goes to the leadership skills of IK that he honed from his cricketing days!!!!