Imran Khan Speech at Khanpur Jalsa - 15th December 2011

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

d5802d617fd4a39439d2f892427249ea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Omer632

Councller (250+ posts)
real and fake....

we must wake up and put a full stop infront of these thugs and corrupt politicians...

all we can is support Imran khan and motivate our friends and relatives to bring a real change in pakistan. not for imran or pti just vote Imran khan for the pakistan.... we have to save our country other wise these thugs will sell every inch of our mother land. they have big businesses in west and they can happily go there with family but pakistan belongs to us....

we as a youth must wake up... please for God sake... for pakistan wake up and see the difference between real and fake.... at the moment only hope is Imran khan.... help him , support him.... please............

show your strength on 25th dec in karachi......... i will wait you there for all of you........​

Khallas

Jiyo Khan Jee - Ap Prime Minister ban jao, Sab Pakistanio ko sirf ek Subha Ek Naye Umeed k Sath Roshan Subha ka Initizar hay, Jo azaad ho sab Corrupt criminals murderer politicians say

Jinnah the g

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
khuda nay aj tak uss koom ki halat nahi badli,,,na ho jisko khiyal app apni halat k badalnay ka........hamain Pakistan main interest leyna chahiye...harkat main barkat hai

inzimam

Councller (250+ posts)
tum kamyab ho ge Imran Allah ki madad se

mujhey lagta hai Allah ke darbar mein faisla ho chuka hai

bass abb qamar bandho aur tayari karo

tariisb

Re: Pakistan Tehreek-E-Insaf will create Hazara province after coming into Power

صرف صوبہ ہزارہ نہیں ، بلکے ، پاکستان میں بہت سے ، صوبے انتظامی بنیادوں پر بننے چاہیئں ، یا ایک ناگزیر ضرورت ہے ،
لسانی ا تعصب کی بنیاد پر صوبہ بندی اس قوم کو مزید تقسیم کر د گی ،

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan Tehreek-E-Insaf will create Hazara province after coming into Power

Tyrkey main 80 soobay hain. Intizami buniadoon pai honay chahyee. My home town is in Sraiki Belt main hain . Har propblem ka liye logon ko lahore anna parhta hai.

xiaahmad

He said PTI will make commission and will create province on itizami bunyad

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

صرف صوبہ ہزارہ نہیں ، بلکے ، پاکستان میں بہت سے ، صوبے انتظامی بنیادوں پر بننے چاہیئں ، یا ایک ناگزیر ضرورت ہے ،
لسانی ا تعصب کی بنیاد پر صوبہ بندی اس قوم کو مزید تقسیم کر د گی ،

I don't agree . One could easily go with 1 unit .

Giving equality to the provinces , Abolishing compulsory education in sindhi language in interior sindh , and much more.

For the forms of government , let the fools contest , the Government is best which is administered best.

Creating more provinces will only divide , 1 working Halal earning , non-corrupt , cabinet is more than enough to control Pakistan!

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

He said PTI will make commission and will create province on itizami bunyad

Its just a cheap shot , to get the affliations of Baba Haider Zaman .

For the forms of government let the fools contest , the government is best which is administered best.

tariisb

Giving equality to the provinces , Abolishing compulsory education in sindhi language in interior sindh , and much more.

For the forms of government , let the fools contest , the Government is best which is administered best.

Creating more provinces will only divide , 1 working Halal earning , non-corrupt , cabinet is more than enough to control Pakistan!

I Agree ! its also an option

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)

It is easy to manage small units. I live in lahore but my Home Town is Toba Take Singh. In lahore I see alot of development. Whole Punjab money is spent in lahore. But when we go to Toba we says no change. Not a single change. Focus is only on areas where they have vote bank

Zulfi Khan

Re: You Will Change Your Mind about Politics After Watching this Video

Dear Pakistanis, be the supporter and voter of imran khan only now.

Do not be deceived by those already tested many times in the past.

Only Only! Imran Khan is our leader now.