MPA (400+ posts)
for your Kind comments;

sq2101101.gif

sq2101102.gif

sq2101103.gif

sq2101104.gif

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ameen,,,,,,,Ameen,,,,,,,,,,Ameen...................We wish hope and pray .........If Allah
help we will see him soon in power and he will change Pakistan as Jennah wanted.....Inshaah Alllah

farhankhan

imran khan ka mustaqbil tareeq ho gaya hai imran khan ne circket chor k bohot bari galti ki hai kam se kam wahan to unhe thori ezat milti magar saiset me to unhe kio ghans nhi dalta

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Geokarachi said:
Imran Khan will be new baituallah masood in future. [hilar]

This Donkey [altaf] will remain useful in Hills and Difficult Terrain.

GeoG

farhankhan said:
imran khan ka mustaqbil tareeq ho gaya hai imran khan ne circket chor k bohot bari galti ki hai kam se kam wahan to unhe thori ezat milti magar saiset me to unhe kio ghans nhi dalta

Imran Sari Ghans Is [altaf] Ghaday Ko Day Daita Hai.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Before I comment, My request to Admin and Moderators

If you read the first comment on this thread, It's by GeoKarachi. I understand that he is an MQM supporter and any Pakistani is welcome on this forum but.... Any PTI thread, this guy is first to respond and the only thing he says is "Tanga Party". Constructive Criticism is welcome but this guy always keep posting the same line again and again. Does it make any sense to you? I hope you will take some kind of action, remove this kind of rubbish from here. We members come here to learn and read some thoughtful comments.

Not 12 years kids fighting and calling each other names

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: IMRAN KHAN KA MUSTAQBEL ?? (MUST)

Shakir Sahab, I never read any of your article but since Imran Khan is the hot issue these days... Here is what I think.

Imran Khan ko gandagi mein girney ki zaroorat nahi. If he wanted to be like any other politicans we had in Pakistani history, he could ve been Musharaf's prime minister.

If we want to change Pakistan and put it into straight path, we must change! We must force ourselves to take the right path. That's is the only way and Imran will change Pakistan and put into right path. I can feel it, sense it and see it. Inshallah!

Please stop thinking negatively and support this man.

Yeh Humein Aik Azeem Nation bananey ki rah per gaamzan hai.

God Bless Pakistan!!

Geokarachi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sarmad said:

If you read the first comment on this thread, It's by GeoKarachi. I understand that he is an MQM supporter and any Pakistani is welcome on this forum but.... Any PTI thread, this guy is first to respond and the only thing he says is "Tanga Party". Constructive Criticism is welcome but this guy always keep posting the same line again and again. Does it make any sense to you? I hope you will take some kind of action, remove this kind of rubbish from here. We members come here to learn and read some thoughtful comments.

What do write in favor of MQM thread. Ulta choor kutwal ko dante.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Geokarachi said:
sarmad said:

How old are you?

I'm not asking you to praise PTI or any other party. Just asking you make thoughtful comments, instead of just calling names like a little kid.

I never write anything in favour of MQM. If I write something against them, It's atleast not name calling.

Grow up kid.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
sarmad said:
Geokarachi said:
sarmad said:

How old are you?

I'm not asking you to praise PTI or any other party. Just asking you make thoughtful comments, instead of just calling names like a little kid.

I never write anything in favour of MQM. If I write something against them, It's atleast not name calling.

Grow up kid.
No use buddy.
They wont grow up.
They have been conditioned to remain kidz.
[wall]

DR MEHMOODZAI

Councller (250+ posts)
That is reality of ground,Imran Khan is next best honest,patriotic,and sincere to Pakistan leader.This time in election we need like him politician,non corrupt and straight forward leader.God bless him

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@ All
why most of you on siasat always fight with each other by using the same n.......ce words you already have been using for each other ???
why do you want to create enmity among each other ????
very difficult to understand .........
why don't we give respect to each other ??
why don't we conceive a right meaning / message ..........................??

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
ShakirQureshi said:
@ All
why most of you on siasat always fight with each other by using the same n.......ce words you already have been using for each other ???

Shakir bhai! ye MQM walon ki aadat hai. Seedhi saadi baat ho rahi hoti hai, ye log ajeeb o ghareeb comments kerna shuru ker daitey hain.
Kabhe koi idiot a k kehta hai ye log ghulam hain kabhe a k kehte hain k tanga party. Reality is that they just cant live in peace.

I dont know what their problem is? All I can say is that they must learn some norms and also learn to bear the opposite point of view.

GeoG

ShakirQureshi said:
@ All

Shakir Bhai,

I dont take pride in being one the culprit of your accusations, so I guess have to give some reasoning for your reprimand.

I have been a long time silent follower of this Forum but then decided to be active once they started excessive abuse against IK.

It is not self praise but PTI followers dont get into serious argument and whenever someone tried to argue with MQM goons, all MQM lot colluded and poor PTI supporter just moved on to next thread. Lately we see some who confront them like Ali, Syd Sahib, Akbar and a few more.

My personal background is student politics and I know how to take them on physically or on any forum.
I cant write eloquently like yourself, Bret Hawk, Sangeen, Abbassi Ali and many others on this forum but I know how to send the message across and I feel MQM need to receive the message loud and clear.

One thing I would give in our defense is we do not start the aggression but only respond in kind and sometimes these responses must be crossing some limits.

It is good to have a Bara Bhai (although you look younger than me) who can pull you back when he sees that younger one are crossing the limits but I do feel it is important to respond to silly posts and comments made by MQM and Indians.

Regards.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
bhayyo aur behno

any politician is judged of his promises and performance when he gets in the office, whether he is Imran, Gilani, Zardari or anyone else. If we havent out him in office yet how would we know he will not deliver on his campaign promises?

un ko moqa do gey tubhi to woh apney qabliyyat dikhlaengey? Nawaz aur zardari ko dekh lya. Altaf bhai kisi qabil hi nahee, Imran hi eik choice nazar aatey hain.

So lets unanimously vote him in Islamabad and witness oursleves whether he is promise keeper or promise breaker

lets all vote PTI...........

Gazoo Martian

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
bhayyo aur behno

any politician is judged of his promises and performance when he gets in the office, whether he is Imran, Gilani, Zardari or anyone else. If we havent out him in office yet how would we know he will not deliver on his campaign promises?

un ko moqa do gey tubhi to woh apney qabliyyat dikhlaengey? Nawaz aur zardari ko dekh lya. Altaf bhai kisi qabil hi nahee, Imran hi eik choice nazar aatey hain.

So lets unanimously vote him in Islamabad and witness oursleves whether he is promise keeper or promise breaker

lets all vote PTI...........

Gazoo Martian[quote/]

Hail Imran.......We love Imran........He is our Messiah
[/color][/b]