Imran Khan is currently leading the Muslim Ummah at international forum | Fawad Chaudhry Speech at an event in Khewra

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
in sahab ko shayed Islam ka pata hi nahin...Fawad ch aur IK ne ab tak islam ke liye kya kiya hai wo bhi bata dete. App kehte hain sharab aur sood pakistan men band nahin ho sakta...aap per aur apke nazarye ki himayet larne walon per Allah ki laanat.
Zara Recep Tayyip Erdoğan sahab ke kamon se waqıfıyat hasıl karen, jis ne haddi dal di uske gun gane shuru....

""""""""""""Pakistan men sood, sharab, behayai aur english band ki jai"""""""""""

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Muslim ummah and Imran Khan? Fawad Chohdary and Muslim ummah? What a joke

As Fawad dealt the mafia inside Pakistan with iron hands, he can surely deal the mafia outside Pakistan as well. He single-handedly thrashed the opposition in senate and national assembly and the opposition always ran away when Fawad addressed these 2 institutions.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
As Fawad dealt the mafia inside Pakistan with iron hands, he can surely deal the mafia outside Pakistan as well. He single-handedly thrashed the opposition in senate and national assembly and the opposition always ran away when Fawad addressed these 2 institutions.
Fawad has no problem with alcohol and you are putting islam and this guy in the same bucket with claims of high morals. and I did not say anything about his accomplishments. Yet you responded shamelessly Sawal gandam jawab chana.

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fawad has no problem with alcohol and you are putting islam and this guy in the same bucket with claims of high morals. and I did not say anything about his accomplishments. Yet you responded shamelessly Sawal gandam jawab chana.

Sir hyper na ho, I responded politely about his abilities. He drinks or not, I dont know. I only care about a person's abilities.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sir hyper na ho, I responded politely about his abilities. He drinks or not, I dont know. I only care about a person's abilities.
Again Sawal gandam jawab chana. Is it that difficult to address the subject at hand. Why dance all over the place?

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
in sahab ko shayed Islam ka pata hi nahin...Fawad ch aur IK ne ab tak islam ke liye kya kiya hai wo bhi bata dete. App kehte hain sharab aur sood pakistan men band nahin ho sakta...aap per aur apke nazarye ki himayet larne walon per Allah ki laanat.
Zara Recep Tayyip Erdoğan sahab ke kamon se waqıfıyat hasıl karen, jis ne haddi dal di uske gun gane shuru....

""""""""""""Pakistan men sood, sharab, behayai aur english band ki jai"""""""""""
Like ke liye shukria janab!