Imran Khan is a political genius

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
From calling for open balloting
To the sting operation to expose mall practices in election
To calling for vote of no confidence himself
To choosing Sanjrani as candidate
And to have both Chairman and Deputy Chirman elected.

this is what I call a master plan beautifully executed like an orchestra.
I love Imran Khan, and he on the only one in Pakistan who can make this country truly prosperous and a model for the Muslim world.
In Sha Allah.

may Allah give him long life and help him in achieving his goals

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
زرداری اور اسکے سنپولے بیٹے کا خیال تھا کہ ایک سینٹ کی سیٹ جیت کر وہ سارے حکومت کو گھر بھیج سکتی ہے یا پنجاب کی حکومت گرا سکتی ہے۔ ۔۔۔ میں نے پہلے بھی کہا تھا کہ حفیظ شیخ کی سیٹ کے لیے حکومت نے بہت زیادہ سنجیدگی نہیں دیکھائی لیکن اس کے بعد پی ڈی ایم حکومت سے ایک سیٹ بھی نہیں جیت سکتی اور نہ کوئی حکومت نہیں گرا سکتی۔۔

Last edited:

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
maybe sacrificing Hafeez sheikh is part of the plan to bring back Asad Umar as Finance minister.
remember Hafeez sheikh was planted upon External Pressure and Establishment when everybody was running out of patience when IMF bailout was not being given in crunch time.

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
maybe sacrificing Hafeez sheikh is part of the plan to bring back Asad Umar as Finance minister.
remember Hafeez sheikh was planted upon External Pressure and Establishment when everybody was running out of patience when IMF bailout was not being given in crunch time.

Asad Umer is brilliant, a very sincere politician. I’d love to see him as Finance Minister....instead of accepting petroleum ministry he came as planning, good decision by both PMIK n’ AU.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
From calling for open balloting
To the sting operation to expose mall practices in election
To calling for vote of no confidence himself
To choosing Sanjrani as candidate
And to have both Chairman and Deputy Chirman elected.

this is what I call a master plan beautifully executed like an orchestra.
I love Imran Khan, and he on the only one in Pakistan who can make this country truly prosperous and a model for the Muslim world.
In Sha Allah.

may Allah give him long life and help him in achieving his goals
Imran is no doubt an honest person, a loyal Pakistani, and Allah fearing practical Muslim. Nation is looking towards him with hope, he must provide immediate relief to the Pakistanis by controlling every day rising prices of basic necessities, getting justice to deserving people, illegal encroachments which is still going on , the old ones are getting slowly demolished but the new encroachments are going on on faster speed. Trees are planted but at the same time trees are getting cut, green belts are getting destroyed, who is ruling ? Hard to say.
And these actions are required all over Pakistan, a sentence like Sindh is not under our control doesn't suit the Government and PM or PRESIDENT.
More Provinces should be immediately announced like Karachi, Saraiki, Gilgit Baltistan, and more, more provinces we have less complaints we will get, no one will feel being discriminated, and will generate better economy, easy to administer by the Government.

May Allah help Imran Khan, may Allah bless Pakistan.