IK needs to make a trip too UK

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In a few weeks/months time the situation in Kashmir will die down.

Media of world is still controlled by zionists so there interest will die down as well.

IK needs too take a trip to UK, mobilise all PTI and pakistani supporters with arrival of Imran Khan. It needs to be bigger than US trip, once IK is here he can speak to boris and ultimately he should get media coverage as well.

Just a thought of a way too highlight kashmir issue more.

muhammadadeel

For what?

British are busy with Brexit that can basically wipe out half the value of their economy.

They desperately want Indian money. It's a waste to talk to them.

Talk to Saudi's and UAE to stop funding projects in India until Kashmir is resolved, which UAE will never do. So there you go.

Respect

for what. British are busy with Brexit that can basically wipe out half the value of their economy. They desperately want Indian money. It's a waste to talk to them.
I am not saying that britain will do anything, i am speaking about highlighting the issue more in media, with IK going there lots of people will come to welcome him he needs media coverage, airtime.......

muhammadadeel

I am not saying that britain will do anything, i am speaking about highlighting the issue more in media, with IK going there lots of people will come to welcome him he needs media coverage, airtime.......

When u have seen how BBC reports on Indian aggression as pro-Indian, so does Iran in Pulwama attack and UAE appeasing India. Do u really expect any better after all this?

Respect

When u have seen how BBC reports on Indian aggression as pro-Indian, so does Iran in Pulwama attack and UAE appeasing India. Do u really expect any better after all this?
Take it too them preaaurize them, whether they like it or not. A little good will gesture of trump towards kashmir had the indian media and govt wetting themselves. Maybe going to UK trip something good could come out if it.

muhammadadeel

Take it too them preaaurize them, whether they like it or not.

They don't care, bcz they want Tibet free from China and India want's the same.

These two picture Lama and the Ladakh next to Tibet is where all the monks from Tibet come.

fqPBAr5s.jpeg

764px-Kashmir_map.svg.png

intekhab

Bonga khan should take his 1st flight to China....then Russia and at the end Iran........but this bonga will only lick his own words and speeches

Respect

They don't care, bcz they want Tibet free from China and India want's the same.

These two picture Lama and the Ladakh next to Tibet is where all the monks from Tibet come.

fqPBAr5s.jpeg

764px-Kashmir_map.svg.png
I know they dont care but pakistan has to try to make as much noise it can regards too kashmir. We need to put them in a position where they have to listen.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
and kick out all Indians from these countries but they will never do

For what?

British are busy with Brexit that can basically wipe out half the value of their economy.

They desperately want Indian money. It's a waste to talk to them.

Talk to Saudi's and UAE to stop funding projects in India until Kashmir is resolved, which UAE will never do. So there you go.

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
like Brits give a F about us !

our level of Global Interaction can be seen that we thought we had conquered White House and declared it a World Cup victory.............when in fact ..........................

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Make life hell for Chai Wala and his Bhatks..the world will come to us..We still hold the Afghan card..so no need to go anywhere

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Make life hell for Chai Wala and his Bhatks..the world will come to us..We still hold the Afghan card..so no need to go anywhere

What 'Afghan Card'? Don't be so naive, we didn't have much control in the 2000s and it's even less now. The Americans are not going anywhere, it's an election stunt. Have they withdrawn from Syria? No! Either way, Pakistan will be blamed if you don't facilitate. Damn if you do and damn if you don't. We have no leverage, they will wreck our economy since we are under IMF.

Trump can withdraw and replace the troops with XE (Blackwater) Mercenaries. 'Officially', it's a withdrawl because no salary will be drawn from DOD account. When he wins 2020 re-election, blame Pakistan to convince his electorates that he has to stay in Afghanistan.

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
mera
meray bhai agr IK UK chala gya tou ye ghaleez PMLN patwari shuru ho jaye gy k PM itnay sensitive matter pr pakistan chor kr chala gya....jesy inho ne shah mehmooq qureshi pr kia drama....wo bechara hajj chor k aya