If Military control destroys education then...

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Military Control and Administration destroys education then from 2013 to 2019:

Why Army controlled NUST's QS ranking rose from 550 to 380 among Worldwide Top Engineering Universities?
And why Civilian controlled UET's QS ranking dropped from 550 to 950 among Worldwide Top Engineering Universities?

Why is NUST the top ranked education insitute for Engineering and Technology in Pakistan?

CHALO POORI DUNYA K INSTITUTES KI RANKING KRNE WALAY International QS ranking ko bhi BOOT PALISHIYA of Pakistani Generals bol dou (Phatwaree logic) ???

But it only proves that Army has done nothing wrong. They have always benefit Pakistan ??, and the whole world is witness to it. ❤️

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Military Control and Administration destroys education then from 2013 to 2019:

Why Army controlled NUST's QS ranking rose from 550 to 380 among Worldwide Top Engineering Universities?
And why Civilian controlled UET's QS ranking dropped from 550 to 950 among Worldwide Top Engineering Universities?

Why is NUST the top ranked education insitute for Engineering and Technology in Pakistan?

CHALO POORI DUNYA K INSTITUTES KI RANKING KRNE WALAY International QS ranking ko bhi BOOT PALISHIYA of Pakistani Generals bol dou (Phatwaree logic) ???

But it only proves that Army has done nothing wrong. They have always benefit Pakistan ??, and the whole world is witness to it. ❤

What is the budget for NUST? How much money does NUST get? and where does that money come from? If you give me NUST money, I can also turn KU into MIT. So this doesn't prove anything.

All it proves is, if you throw money at something, it gets better.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is the budget for NUST? How much money does NUST get? and where does that money come from? If you give me NUST money, I can also turn KU into MIT. So this doesn't prove anything.

FEE PER SEMESTER
NUST = 1 lac
LUMS = 4 lac plus
BEACON HOUSE = 3 LAC PLUS
IBA = 6 lac plus
FCC = 3 lac plus

Why NUST is on top?

Fee is taken into account in Educational Institute Ranking recognized in the world. This is why QS ranking matter and is accepted worldwise, while your shitty analysis and claims are REJECTED WORLDWIDE

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

OK if it proves what you claim, show me that QS international Ranking has accepted your proof and has reduced NUST's ranking back to 550.

If they do not, then it means you have friggin lied and are a stupid moron who is REJECTED worldwide. A cry baby who does not accept reality about Pak army achievement as you cry " Army ziada pese leti"

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ok beaconhouse, IBA get more noney than NUST

UET has gotten money from govt since 1947, but Nust got less and only from 1990s.

So how UET ranking is fell but NUST rose in ranking?

Frankly if we gave you enough money of entire world and all the gold you would still do nothing and would blame Army like a lying f3gut you are ?

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So-called Students solidarity march is being Finance by those NGOs who have a clandestine direct link with hostile foreign agencies.

Govt should act very quickly & effectively otherwise it would become PTM chapter-2.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

If it comes from Defence budget than according to ishaq Dar's own written budget

Defence Budget 24 percent
Non Defence Budget 76 percent

If NUST's ranking got best internationally with just 24 percent allocation and you failed even by hoarding more money in budget and from student pockets, then Army should get praise and more money, not you

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Have full confidence in our Army.
If a Cancer like Altaf Hussain & his Mafia organization can be eliminated from Karachi, nothing is impossible for our Army....

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Who is stopping you from making BEACON HOUSE, LUMS, IBA, Forman Christian better in engineering and technology ranking?

You hoard more money than NUST ever did. KU get more money as it is public but NUST is semi government and arranges for its own funds

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Also how much money did NUST take i will need referee from so called reasonable here that NUST has gotten more money in 20 yeears than UET who got money for 70 years
And also IBA LUMS COMSATS BEACONHOUSE FCC HAS MORE MONEY WHY ITS RANKING IN ENGINEERING AND TECH IS LOW? ?

EXPLAIN if you are reasonable. Bark if you are armyphobic

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Also how much money did NUST take i will need referee from so called reasonable here that NUST has gotten more money in 20 yeears than UET who got money for 70 years
And also IBA LUMS COMSATS BEACONHOUSE FCC HAS MORE MONEY WHY ITS RANKING IN ENGINEERING AND TECH IS LOW? ?

EXPLAIN if you are reasonable. Bark if you are armyphobic

Bhaadey ke tattu, go polish some boots.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is stopping you from making BEACON HOUSE, LUMS, IBA, Forman Christian better in engineering and technology ranking?

You hoard more money than NUST ever did. KU get more money as it is public but NUST is semi government and arranges for its own funds

If you polish boots, your ranking will go up.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
If a Cancer like Altaf Hussain & his Mafia organization can be eliminated from Karachi, nothing is impossible for our Army....

You don't have any confidence in Niazi?? So he was just a puppet.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
So it means you have no proof or logic to back your claims and have restored to taking silly Army phobic jabs

Good. It only has proven again your hate and claims of army have no evidence. Army says the truth about you. Hence proved

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
You don't have any confidence in Niazi?? So he was just a puppet.
Jab jawab
"Bhaadey ke tattu, go polish some boots.'

Bharay ko Bhaadey kehny wala

Congratulations you exposed yourselves to be Indian ???
Aur as usual, army phobia me logical jawab to hay nahi.
Bas auqaat itni k daway kro aur jab joot parjaye jo cheekho boot palishiya malishiya uwaaaaaaaaaaaan

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

The day you will logically prove yourselves to be not lying but truthful only then i would become boot palishiya

But right now, you are polishing my rod here only.
Ub jawab nahi hy k ziada peso me LUMS ny MIT kyun nahi bana li IBA ki engineering rankong kyu kam hy... To PHAT GYI AUR BOOT PALISHOYA BOL DOYA ?

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who created that cancer ? Who created militants ? Who created Nawaz ? Who let him go out? Who signed nro?

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
You have claimed if you get more money you can make MIT.

THEN TELL ME

You hoard more money than NUST ever did. KU get more money as it is public but NUST is semi government and arranges for its own funds?