I can't sleep when I see poor people suffering-Nawaz Speech in PDM Jalsa

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
images

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lie.But, IK is no different either. Atleast, Under Nawaz there was low inflation and jobs.
My Dear Birdie,
Let me share a story with you. Their was a rich family living with lot of properties. One day parents died in an accident and left young children to face reality. The neighbors decided to help them and they decided to appoint one of them the guardian of these kids. This guardian was a good person like Nawaz Shareef and start getting loan against the property as a collateral. These kids were enjoying. One day the uncle Imran Khan of these kids came to visit them and found there is a huge loan on their property so for him there were two options left.
One the easiest to declare bankruptcy and 2nd was a bit difficult which was to get more loan on property and asked his nephews to start managing their business. These nephews now lost luxurious life and also now they have to work to pay back the loan got their Guardian Nawaz Sharif.
Now tell me Kids should blame the Guardian Nawaz Sharif who helped them to enjoy life or their uncle IK who took away their luxury and asking to pay back the loan guardian took under their name?
Thanks

back to the future

Whatever helps you sleep.15 rupees ka Naan, 100 rupee ki sugar and 60 rupee ki wheat per kg under IK are a reality. Medicine, Daal prices are out of control.Poor people are worse under IK than Nawaz.That's the truth you can't hide from.
In uk USA you don’t see fruit and vegetable in abundance
They will give you two apples for one pound
In Pakistan you still can purchase kilos of them
If your country is not performing well meaning exporting more than importing then it will face inflation as its currency will lose
Value and things will be produced at higher costs
And then the loans taken by nawaz sharifs majority of which has landed in their overseas accounts
More than half of your revenues go towards paying these loans and there is nothing left for development or public welfare

my question is to you birdie what imran Khan is now facing wouldother harami sharif would dare to face it??

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chor jutha you cant we are not stupid as this is all talk .how much money did you donate to corona relief have you got a sheriff foundation that pays billions to the poor .Nothing jutha you have stolen billions and now to taunt us with your lies .Allah is watching and may you get the punishment of rulers who have stolen billions .Fear Allah before it is to late.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
بڑے بڑے کنجر اور حرام زادے گشتی مگر اس مہا حرامی
نواز شریف بٹ نے سب حرامیوں کے نمبر کاٹ دئیے اور یہ خنزیر کا بچہ چور فراڈیا لعنتی مہا حرامیوں کا بھی استاد نکلا

chandaa

Oye phatoo pehlee Pakistan tou wapas aa. London baith kar apni maa ke ghar Inqalaab laey ga. Haraam ke piley 20 arab dollar trade deficit 96 arab dollar ka qarzaa aur saarey idaarey tabah kar ke gaya tu, 13.5 par inflation chour kar gaya air London mein baith kar Jhoot bol raha hai. Sab apney jaisey patwari samjh rakhey hain tu ne ?

Okara

Oh, I understand. My problem with pti is poor governance, No change in police, Patwari culture etc. But, Try to make the same story understand to a person who can't eat two time food under IK or to a graduate looking for job for last 2.5 years under the person he voted.While so called chor Nawaz gave thousands of jobs in Education and other departments.Spoiler alert: You can't.
From where IK needs to import people for Punjab Police? They replaced so many IGP in Punjab and no one able to perform however this new CCPO Lahore is a ray of hope and wanted him be promoted as IGP.
Please check world economies due to COVID-19 Pandemic and then see performance of Pakistan. Don't you see some hope?
In your views, we need Chor like Nawaz to govern this country? For God sake, can Pakistan survive the governance of Shareefs and Zardaris during these difficult times when India is showing hostility and Covid-19. Yes IK is not performing the way he should but if you believe Shareefs and Zardaris can save Pakistan then you are living in fools paradise.

Champion 01

You cannot sleep Nawaz chor because of PILES. Keeps biting in your Aassss. Come back to Pakistan you bloody money launderer, chor, liar, corrupt BASTARD.

socrates khan

Councller (250+ posts)
نیازی نے اپنی ناہلی اور نکمے پن سے عام جنتا کا وہ بھرکس نکالا کہ اب انکو مہا چوروں کا ٹولہ بھی سادھو لگنے لگا ہے۔۔ عمران نیازی کو نہ صرف نالائقی پر چھتر پڑنے چاہئے بلکہ لاکھوں انسانوں کے قیمتی خواب کو چکنا چور کرنے پر علیحدہ سے کُکڑ بنا کر کان پکڑانے چاہئے۔۔۔