I am still not able to understand why PTI has not banned luxury import?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am still do not able to understand why PTI has not banned luxury import?

We are under IMF program and we are need of dollar so why PTI has not taken this step? I mean standard people do not care expect inflation so why PTI did not do it to save our reserve? Imran Khan i remember he said that would have stopped unnecessary imports from the country ,where Sri Lanka and India did the same why cannot in this Pandemic situation?

JasoosNumOne

Citizen

We are under IMF program and we are need of dollar so why PTI has not taken this step? I mean who will standard people do not care expect inflation so why PTI did not do it to save our reserve? Imran Khan i remember he would have stopped unnecessary imports from the country ,where Sri Lanka and India did the same why cannot in this Pandemic situation?
ok

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pizza Hut, Mc Donalds, SUV's, Cars more than 1800 cc, KFC , and Hajj/Umrah trips.

We are under IMF program and we are need of dollar so why PTI has not taken this step? I mean standard people do not care expect inflation so why PTI did not do it to save our reserve? Imran Khan i remember he said that would have stopped unnecessary imports from the country ,where Sri Lanka and India did the same why cannot in this Pandemic situation?

I am still do not able to understand where moderators are has went??

banned luxury import​

of what any example

Reason : The bastard Imran Khan has dogs, whose food etc. get imported from foreign countries. A lot of Pakistani elite rely on imported goods that is why they are not banned.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)

Under the WTO off whom you are a signatory you can't stop import of goods. Alternatively PTI should start thinking out of the box. Allow an import of one duty free vehicle against keeping an X amount of USD in the bank for a period of lets assume three to five years. The car should not be allowed to get transferred or sold during this time. Then see the amount of dollars flowing in

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I totally agree man. I need to register my Luxurious Vehicle. But this Govt is not allowing me

07156b2110c2ca8714c758367f128e82.jpg

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)

because they are incompetent

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Increase the tax more than 100 percent the price of product. Common man wont be burdened but you will collect more tax then the money going out

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)

Patwari watch this video what Imran khan is doing for you criminals

zain786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Reason : The bastard Imran Khan has dogs, whose food etc. get imported from foreign countries. A lot of Pakistani elite rely on imported goods that is why they are not banned.
yar ab tujhe gali ka khana parta hai tou imported dogs pe gusa tou na na kar yad rakheye gali ka kuta gali ka he rehta hai ab apne apko he dekh le tu