Huge difference between rates of news channels ads before and after PTI Govt came into power

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پچھلی حکومتوں نے عوام کے ٹیکس کے پیسوں سے بھرنے والے خزانے کے منہ کس طرح اپنی ذاتی تشہیر کے لیے ٹی وی چینلز پر کھولے ہوئے تھے ؟ یہ ہے اسکی سب سے بڑی مثال - پچھلی حکومتوں میں ٹی وی چینل پر فی منٹ اشتہار کے کیا ریٹس تھے اور عمران خان کی حکومت کے بعد میں وہی ریٹس کس طرح ناک کے بل گرے ؟ دیکھیے یہ چارٹ - صرف اسی سے اندازہ لگا لیں پہلے سب سے تھکے ہوئے چینل کا ریٹ بھی 1 لاکھ سے کم نہیں تھا ، اور اب سب سے بڑے چینل کا ریٹ بھی ایک لاکھ تک نہیں پہنچ پا رہا
The incumbent government vowed to set a new precedent and not to adopt the path of their predecessors and has taken an appreciable step for it.
Cutting down the cashflow to media houses, which previously summed up in huge numbers for the sake of positive image building, to less than half of the previous numbers - PTI government has practically spoken for their priorities.

Here is the new rate list:

Whats-App-Image-2018-12-22-at-10-19-51-PM.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1076735579147128833

Last edited by a moderator:

bhaibarood

Geo Tv aaj bhi sab se bara channel with Rs 89k highest rate!!

Sach bol ke geo

ARY was Rs 245k now Rs 91k
But Geo from Rs 290k to Rs 89k

Wah ji wah gag the channels and media.

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
Good if.....
The saved money goes to the poor people.... But knowing that the Bani Gala has Rs. 94 Lakh Cocaine bill every month.......... I hope it will still be paid by Jhangir Tareen and not from this savings.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Geo Tv aaj bhi sab se bara channel with Rs 89k highest rate!!

Sach bol ke geo

ARY was Rs 245k now Rs 91k
But Geo from Rs 290k to Rs 89k

Wah ji wah gag the channels and media.
LOL, "GAG the channels" What is that supposed to mean. Awam ke paison per konsa media palta hai bhai dunyan mein.
Good if.....
The saved money goes to the poor people.... But knowing that the Bani Gala has Rs. 94 Lakh Cocaine bill every month.......... I hope it will still be paid by Jhangir Tareen and not from this savings.
As long as JKT is paying I am assuming you are OK with it right.. People have tried to bring down institutions like Shaukat Khanum even with false accusations but that has not worked. This will not work as well. Quoting BhaiBarood "Awam Choo--a naheen hai"

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
very good, the way it supposed to be

It is not good yet.......look at the rates.........Govt. should not give them any ads.......you will see they will come down further.....these news channels and news programs are all source of corruption and problem in the country......

bhaibarood

Good if.....
1 crore ki chars ?
Khan sahab kia supply kartey hain ya use kartey hain?

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
1 crore ki chars ?
Khan sahab kia supply kartey hain ya use kartey hain?
This was mentioned in one of the speeches in the Senate or on one of the TV program. In the evenings there are huge parties at Bani Gala. If i am not wrong senator Mushahid Ullah claimed that.

bhaibarood

This was mentioned in one of the speeches in the Senate or on one of the TV program. In the evenings there are huge parties at Bani Gala. If i am not wrong senator Mushahid Ullah claimed that.
Mushahid ullah is choteya himself. I thought He really consumes that much.
Ab pinky agaye hain no more chars.

disgusted

If your source of info is the foot-washing loader Mushahidullah, who is also addicted to Nasha e nawazia then God have mercy on you.

Anonymous Paki

lol 7 News rates are UNBELIEVABLE!
sounds like the owner is the best of Sharifs

otherwise the kind of garbage we see on that channel, you would never wanna watch it again.

noone watches that channel.