Huge difference between rates of news channels ads before and after PTI Govt came into power

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good if.....
The saved money goes to the poor people.... But knowing that the Bani Gala has Rs. 94 Lakh Cocaine bill every month.......... I hope it will still be paid by Jhangir Tareen and not from this savings.
Hein cocaine bani gala what is this bs tony pony mithu baetae puppoo

bu ree baat jhoot haram hae give us proof

Hein cocaine bani gala what is this bs tony pony mithu baetae puppoo bu ree baat jhoot haram hae give us proof

By the way for your knowledge its so easy to diagnose a cocaine addict.

None of the PM imran khans security protocol all agencies army navy guards police team noted any of the following in IK SO PUPPOO STFP JHOOTAE BHOTANEE MUKKAR READ BELOW

What Are Some Signs of Cocaine Abuse?
Signs of cocaine abuse include:
  • Excitability
  • Dilated pupils
  • Runny nose
  • Weight loss
  • Mood swings
  • Social isolation
  • Risky behaviors
  • Nosebleeds
  • Boost in confidence
  • Talkative habits
  • Changes in sleeping and eating patterns
  • White powder residue around the nose and mouth
  • Burn marks on the hands and lips
  • Deterioration in hygiene habits
  • Financial difficulties
  • Loss of interest in things that once brought joy
  • Increased need for privacy
  • Spoons, razor blades, plastic baggies and other drug paraphernalia in the person’s room or clothing pockets

Last edited:

desan

President (40k+ posts)
lol 7 News rates are UNBELIEVABLE!
sounds like the owner is the best of Sharifs

otherwise the kind of garbage we see on that channel, you would never wanna watch it again.

noone watches that channel.

At least this program appears to be balanced...

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پچھلی حکومتوں نے عوام کے ٹیکس کے پیسوں سے بھرنے والے خزانے کے منہ کس طرح اپنی ذاتی تشہیر کے لیے ٹی وی چینلز پر کھولے ہوئے تھے ؟ یہ ہے اسکی سب سے بڑی مثال - پچھلی حکومتوں میں ٹی وی چینل پر فی منٹ اشتہار کے کیا ریٹس تھے اور عمران خان کی حکومت کے بعد میں وہی ریٹس کس طرح ناک کے بل گرے ؟ دیکھیے یہ چارٹ - صرف اسی سے اندازہ لگا لیں پہلے سب سے تھکے ہوئے چینل کا ریٹ بھی 1 لاکھ سے کم نہیں تھا ، اور اب سب سے بڑے چینل کا ریٹ بھی ایک لاکھ تک نہیں پہنچ پا رہا
The incumbent government vowed to set a new precedent and not to adopt the path of their predecessors and has taken an appreciable step for it.
Cutting down the cashflow to media houses, which previously summed up in huge numbers for the sake of positive image building, to less than half of the previous numbers - PTI government has practically spoken for their priorities.

Here is the new rate list:

Whats-App-Image-2018-12-22-at-10-19-51-PM.jpg
Where is BOL TV

asadkhattak

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ ریٹس دیکھ کر پتا چلتا ھے کہ میڈیا مالکان کی مائیں کیوں مرگئ ھیں۔ لیکن جس کرپٹ حکومت نے آبشار عام کو پیمرا کا چیرمین، گینڈے کے منہ والے قاسمی کو پی ٹی وی کا چيرمین شامی کباب سمیت ھر پھٹیچر صحافی کو پٹرول پمپ اور پلاٹ دیۓ تھے صرے اپنی امیج مثبت انداز میں پیش کرنے وہ سارے اس وقت پاگل ھو چکے ھیں اور ھر طرف سے بھونکنے کی آوازیں آرھی ھیں

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
Hein cocaine bani gala what is this bs tony pony mithu baetae puppoo

bu ree baat jhoot haram hae give us proof

By the way for your knowledge its so easy to diagnose a cocaine addict.

None of the PM imran khans security protocol all agencies army navy guards police team noted any of the following in IK SO PUPPOO STFP JHOOTAE BHOTANEE MUKKAR READ BELOW

What Are Some Signs of Cocaine Abuse?
Signs of cocaine abuse include:
  • Excitability
  • Dilated pupils
  • Runny nose
  • Weight loss
  • Mood swings
  • Social isolation
  • Risky behaviors
  • Nosebleeds
  • Boost in confidence
  • Talkative habits

• Changes in sleeping and eating patterns
  • White powder residue around the nose and mouth
  • Burn marks on the hands and lips
  • Deterioration in hygiene habits
  • Financial difficulties
  • Loss of interest in things that once brought joy
  • Increased need for privacy
  • Spoons, razor blades, plastic baggies and other drug paraphernalia in the person’s room or clothing pockets
Thanks for researching.....
I will start with this. He has been challenged to give a blood test many times to prove that he is not an addict which he refused...... Just like he has been refusing to comply with a long awaited California court summon to appear before the court for a DNA test to find out if he is the father of Sita White's daughter Tyrian Khan. Coward never went to California again where he would be arrested on sight. Now perhaps he will get an exemption just like America had to grant his friend Modi for committing atrocities against Muslims.
Furthermore...
from your list of "Signs of cocaine abuse include"...........here are some of my observations:
  • Financial difficulties: No source of income as he has claimed to Election Commission submissions. Jahangir Tareen is running his Kitchen from long time.
  • Risky behaviors: Twice he had fell down from stages during election campaigns. One time very seriously and went to London for treatment.
  • Excitability: He now publically shows his extra-ordinary excitement over full body waxed boys, Murad Saeed and Zulfi Bukhari
  • Talkative habits: Do i need to mention any examples for this? His 100s of U-Turns are proof for his irresponsible talking habits.
  • Loss of interest in things that once brought joy: Jemima Khan, Sita White and Reham Khan are few examples.
  • Increased need for privacy: His insistence to fly to Bani Gala every evening and spending nights there is a strong indication that he needs privacy to do cocaine abuse and Black Label Honey abuse.
  • Burn marks on the hands and lips: While I do not know about burn marks on his hands or lips but certainly he has Burn marks on his soul for not standing up like a man to accept his own daughter. Jemima has raised her due to his negligence.
  • Dilated pupils: Again I have not seen his closely, but huge bags under his eyes are quite visible these days.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will start with this. He has been challenged to give a blood test many times to prove that he is not an addict which he refused...... Just like he has been refusing to comply with a long awaited California court summon to appear before the court for a DNA test to find out if he is the father of Sita White's daughter Tyrian Khan. Coward never went to California again where he would be arrested on sight. Now perhaps he will get an exemption just like America had to grant his friend Modi for committing atrocities against Muslims.
Furthermore...
from your list of "Signs of cocaine abuse include"...........here are some of my observations:
  • Financial difficulties: No source of income as he has claimed to Election Commission submissions. Jahangir Tareen is running his Kitchen from long time.
  • Risky behaviors: Twice he had fell down from stages during election campaigns. One time very seriously and went to London for treatment.
  • Excitability: He now publically shows his extra-ordinary excitement over full body waxed boys, Murad Saeed and Zulfi Bukhari
  • Talkative habits: Do i need to mention any examples for this? His 100s of U-Turns are proof for his irresponsible talking habits.
  • Loss of interest in things that once brought joy: Jemima Khan, Sita White and Reham Khan are few examples.
  • Increased need for privacy: His insistence to fly to Bani Gala every evening and spending nights there is a strong indication that he needs privacy to do cocaine abuse and Black Label Honey abuse.
  • Burn marks on the hands and lips: While I do not know about burn marks on his hands or lips but certainly he has Burn marks on his soul for not standing up like a man to accept his own daughter. Jemima has raised her due to his negligence.
  • Dilated pupils: Again I have not seen his closely, but huge bags under his eyes are quite visible these days.
HAHAHAA. Burnol is a really really good medicine. You should try it sometimes. And consume some poison, that way you might starting seeing the truth.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Furthermore...
Please you are not a psychiatrist or have expertese in drug addiction. You are full of bs n jhoot.

Imran khan is normal.
We pakistanis love him.

You enjoy your DELUSIONS. Infact you badly need a anti mental pill daily by a psychiatrist.

Asad Mujtaba

چارٹ دیکھنے کے بعد آپ کے منہ سے بے اختیار نکلے گا جیوے جیوے عمران خان

Asmat545

Councller (250+ posts)
پانچ پانچ روپے والے چینلز کی تعداد بہت زیادہ ہے اس لسٹ میں۔۔۔
کتنی بددردی سے عوام کا پیسہ لوٹایا گیا ہے جیسے یہ حکمران ہمارے اپنے نہیں اسرائیلی تھی ۔۔
انکو اس پر جیل ہونی چاہیئے کہ کیوں بھوکی ننگی عوام کا پیسہ اپنے منحوس توبڑے دیکھانے کیلئے لوٹایا گیا۔۔انکو جتنی بھی سنگین سزا ملے گی کم ہے

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lot of channels which are almost unseen were having rates which were higher than most viewed channels. It shows how kickbacks from advertising were used to whiten the money

Khan125

پچھلی حکومتوں نے عوام کے ٹیکس کے پیسوں سے بھرنے والے خزانے کے منہ کس طرح اپنی ذاتی تشہیر کے لیے ٹی وی چینلز پر کھولے ہوئے تھے ؟ یہ ہے اسکی سب سے بڑی مثال - پچھلی حکومتوں میں ٹی وی چینل پر فی منٹ اشتہار کے کیا ریٹس تھے اور عمران خان کی حکومت کے بعد میں وہی ریٹس کس طرح ناک کے بل گرے ؟ دیکھیے یہ چارٹ - صرف اسی سے اندازہ لگا لیں پہلے سب سے تھکے ہوئے چینل کا ریٹ بھی 1 لاکھ سے کم نہیں تھا ، اور اب سب سے بڑے چینل کا ریٹ بھی ایک لاکھ تک نہیں پہنچ پا رہا
The incumbent government vowed to set a new precedent and not to adopt the path of their predecessors and has taken an appreciable step for it.
Cutting down the cashflow to media houses, which previously summed up in huge numbers for the sake of positive image building, to less than half of the previous numbers - PTI government has practically spoken for their priorities.

Here is the new rate list:

Whats-App-Image-2018-12-22-at-10-19-51-PM.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1076735579147128833
Rates pichli govt se kam hain LAIKIN kis bunyaad pe rate tae kiey gaey hain?
Ye merit ka firmula nhi btaya gaya?