How many seats will PTI land in KP - Wajahat Khan, Ajmal Jami and Habib Akram's Analysis

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Before people start badmouthing them, Sarwar said they expect 20-25 seats from kpk, Tareen said they expect 30 seats from kpk+fata.So, If listen to Sarwar, Tareen then i think dunya news nailed it.The only problem is ji is a part of mma.ANP, PPP and PML-N hates PTI.Will pti be able to form provincial government here?.......Bohat jor toor ho gi yahan per.
they all said , "minimum,," cant you grab the simple conversation?

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is that PMLN. The all Time BlueEyed Boy of ISI. Nawaz Shareef!!
jee iss hee liyay hum aaj se nahi shuroo se agencies kay ganday games kay mujhalif hein.

aur aap jaisay kal bb shaheed ko aur aaj shareef ko ghaddar keh rahay hein.
aur kal (80s, 90s mein) shareef aap ka hero thaa aur aaj IK.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
jee iss hee liyay hum aaj se nahi shuroo se agencies kay ganday games kay mujhalif hein.
Tab to koi mukhalifat nazar nahi aai jab Benazir ki govt 2 dafa ghirai aur NS ko 3 dafa PM banya, Is dafa kyun ke NS ko 4th time PM nahi banaya to mukhalifat?

Pracha

Regardless of how honest he tries to come across, he still is the wazeefakhor of Sharif family.

PappuChikna

Tab to koi mukhalifat nazar nahi aai jab Benazir ki govt 2 dafa ghirai aur NS ko 3 dafa PM banya, Is dafa kyun ke NS ko 4th time PM nahi banaya to mukhalifat?

oss waqt siasat.pk nahi thaa.
Everyone knows and acknowleges jurnail gardi in elections and politics and whenever someone wants to fix the issue, awam ko shaheedo ka khoon yaad aajata hai.
kia shaheedo ne political engineering kay liyay khoon dya thaa?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
oss waqt siasat.pk nahi thaa.
Everyone knows and acknowleges jurnail gardi in elections and politics and whenever someone wants to fix the issue, awam ko shaheedo ka khoon yaad aajata hai.
kia shaheedo ne political engineering kay liyay khoon dya thaa?
2013 se phele thi and I was around on siasat.pk before, during and after the 2013 elections and I did not hear a single peep from nazriyatis like you on the forum. The only people who made noise was us, IK and PTI supporters of rigging. You Patwaris were very happy and content will the results for 5 years