How come Punjab did not follow the example of Sindh???

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sarkari Hajjan ne apni G---- se poora zour lagaya laikan Asad Umar ne aik he baat mein iss ke sarey dramey se Hawaa Nikaal di. To them its a race between Sindh and Punjab, Haraam Zaadoon ko abhi bi politics ki pari hai. That is why I said to temporarily ban Media for good until June 2020.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just responding the caption...dont have stamina to watch this lady's program....she has lost all the credibility....Why Punjab should follow Sind......Sind population is less than 50% of Punjab (i.e 43% of Punjab population)....Even to-date the corona cases% in Sind is far ahead of Punjab..Sind is still 48% higher of Punjab in Corona detected cases, as compared to population....stop doing politics on this serious issue....May Allah forgive, help, bless and guide us all....

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
توبہ اتنا میک اپ عاصمہ ؟
کیا تم یہی چاہتی ہو جو بھی ڈالے تم پر
بری نظر ڈالے؟ چلو اب ایک اور کا اضافہ کرلو ..... ?
No....pl dont....even I hate the conduct of this woman...but whatever ...she is an independent muslim, Pakistani woman....No muslim woman deserve such comment form another muslim...its against the stature and honor of a Muslim Man....so pl dont go to this low.....

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No....pl dont....even I hate the conduct of this woman...but whatever ...she is an independent muslim, Pakistani woman....No muslim woman deserve such comment form another muslim...its against the stature and honor of a Muslim Man....so pl dont go to this low.....
I guess you have a very valid point here, but don't you think she, being an independent Pakistani muslim women, should not put so much make-up on before going out? and invite or entice dudes like me to look at her that way?
Every time I look at her, I can still see her dancing with full gear on, with a black guy at the American Embassy .

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
I guess you have a very valid point here, but don't you think she, being an independent Pakistani muslim women, should not put so much make-up on before going out? and invite or entice dudes like me to look at her that way?
Every time I look at her, I can still see her dancing with full gear on, with a black guy at the American Embassy .
Again...i am concerned here about the conduct of a honorable muslim man....it does not suit them to comment a woman like this...Secondly, lower you gaze MAN...thridly I am of the view that women must not wear make-up and any thing appealing (bcz it is prohibited by Allah in Quran)....but still I believe that a Muslim is one in presence of whom woman feel safe, secure and honorable...it must not matter what her way of living is...Being Muslim is an honor by Almighty Allah (that we generally dont deserve)...bt every honor has a responsibility too...we must strive to please Allah that we are worthy of this Honor...May Allah help, bless and guide us to be a MOMIN...

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sarkari Hajjan ne apni G---- se poora zour lagaya laikan Asad Umar ne aik he baat mein iss ke sarey dramey se Hawaa Nikaal di. To them its a race between Sindh and Punjab, Haraam Zaadoon ko abhi bi politics ki pari hai. That is why I said to temporarily ban Media for good until June 2020.
This haraffunn kuttiya is a partner of Maryam Safdar khanzeer awan and her dyke gang.

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cheap.... very cheap....

Punjab 3 times more population than Sindh... can't compare... and this is not a measurement tool....

Sahafat just gone mad...

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
murad ali shah is far far better than buzdar . buzdar is unducated , never been in administration .
really!!! how??...Sind has become kachra??? no quality education, business, health facility in Sind despite continuous 3rd term ( over all more than 22 years and last 15 years of consecutive rule) of PPP in Sind...comparison with Usman Buzdar who's Party and himself in rule for just less than 2 years...speaks about the level of PPP performance....PPP must not talk about performance...it does not suite them...