How can I help Pakistan?

NeutralMafia

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aisa na ho k jaisay kal geo k agay begairatooo KI tarah lait gya usi tarah nooraaay k agay b na lait jiay....

Imran the legend

More important you can help Pakistan
No 1= vote good people vote pti
No 2 = Pay your taxes and register
No 3 = support pti give money to pti
No 4 = protest against corrupt mafia
Make sure Zardari and Sharif Daku can never come back

NeutralMafia

Imran Khan love that Channel WHO call him donkeyKing :)

And he loves ghadar Hamid mir...

And kuch din bad besharamoooo KI tarah bolayyy ga mere pakistanioooo

#bycott Geo

Imran the legend

Jis din Khan zardari and nawaz and other big chor say paisay niklawa lai ga. Us din log b isay tax dain gaye...
Kutay ka putar when khan loot you or Pakistan. Don’t spread rubbish against honest clean Pm Imran khan. Even your highest court Supreme Court has said he is Sadiq Ameen But I suppose you donkey meat eating Patwaris only follow your corrupt mind set and corrupt rulers Zardari and Sharif Dakus

NeutralMafia

Kutay ka putar when khan loot you or Pakistan. Don’t spread rubbish against honest clean Pm Imran khan. Even your highest court Supreme Court has said he is Sadiq Ameen But I suppose you donkey meat eating Patwaris only follow your corrupt mind set and corrupt rulers Zardari and Sharif Dakus
Soar kk puttarrrr did i say anything to you???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Imran Khan love that Channel WHO call him donkeyKing :)

And he loves ghadar Hamid mir...

And kuch din bad besharamoooo KI tarah bolayyy ga mere pakistanioooo

#bycott Geo
Why is you head so far up your ass? Daleri ussi mein hoti hai ke dushman ke ghar mein jaa ke us ko maarna. What effect did the Maryams interview with her own lifafa manSour with planted questions have? None what so ever.

If Khan came on ARY or something then everybody would be saying the same thing, planted interview with biased anchors. And Patwaris all over would be jumping around.

You just too foolish to understand the brilliance of such moves.

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Badey Miyaan! I think you've misunderstood his post. He never called Imran Khan a thief. Let me translate it for you.
The day Khan would be able to recover the looted money from the biggest thieves, Nawaz Sharif and Zardari, the same day people will pay him (IK) tax.
Keep it cool badey miyaan. Chill !
Jis din Khan zardari and nawaz and other big chor say paisay niklawa lai ga. Us din log b isay tax dain gaye...

NeutralMafia

Why is you head so far up your ass? Daleri ussi mein hoti hai ke dushman ke ghar mein jaa ke us ko maarna. What effect did the Maryams interview with her own lifafa manSour with planted questions have? None what so ever.

If Khan came on ARY or something then everybody would be saying the same thing, planted interview with biased anchors. And Patwaris all over would be jumping around.

You just too foolish to understand the brilliance of such moves.
I hope you are right...

But WO din dor nhi jis din Khan bolay ga mere pakistaniooo

# bycottGeo :)

NeutralMafia

Badey Miyaan! I think you've misunderstood his post. He never called Imran Khan a thief. Let me translate it for you.
The day Khan would be able to recover the looted money from the biggest thieves, Nawaz Sharif and Zardari, the same day people will pay him (IK) tax.
Keep it cool badey miyaan. Chill !
Thanks for explaining him :)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I hope you are right...

But WO din dor nhi jis din Khan bolay ga mere pakistaniooo

# bycottGeo :)
And what if he does ? So what ? PM-LUN boycotted ARY during their tenure. Now they are on it everyday. PTI boycotted Geo while they were in opposition but now are on it almost everyday even after they are so full of fake news and anti govt.