Hina Dilpazeer is Art Diva, Anil Kapoor in awe of Pakistani actress

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
2rm711t.jpg

The veteran Indian Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor has said that Pakistan does not lack talent, if provided platforms then no performances, art or talent can compete with the Pakistani artists, singers, musicians, actors and actresses. Appreciating the Pakistani hub talent he said that the Pakistani drama actress and the sitcom diva Hina Dilpazeer has highly impressed her. He called her an ‘Art Diva’.

The 56-year-old actor who is set to launch his own tv series 24 in India said that I consider Hina as an inspirational figure and use her acting to motivate and teach my students at the academy to learn the art of doing different roles of different modes. For a new comer to do variety of roles with different modes is not easy’, he complimented.

n reply to a question Anil said that he wishes to pay visit to Pakistan and has been invited and called by his friends but his busy work schedule had not permit him. Expressing his keen interest in Pakistan he spoke that my daughter Sonam who is also a young talented bollywood actress wishes to come to Pakistan. ‘I would bring my daughter whenever I would get to visit the country’.

Anil Kapoor who has acted in Hollywood films further said that I would visit special visits to Lahore and Karachi as they are known much for their food streets, historical places and life style there.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[CENTER][B][FONT=arial][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][URL]http://www.tv.com.pk/news/hina-dilpazeer-is-art-diva-anil-kapoor-in-awe-of-pakistani-actress-239.html[/URL][/B]
[/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarii

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Hina Dilpazeer is Art of Diva .. Anil Kapoor

she is a terrific actor ! I just love all her dramas.

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)

When did anil Kapoor saw her talent?
In dramas?

abdlsy

Who is Hina Dilpazeer in the shared picture ? (bigsmile)

I am not into dramas due to busy life but man watch this ladys performance unbelievable and bold the way she acted, zuburdust, I highly recomend see her drama : Behkawa hae, beware dramas are slow, many 30 mins episodes to really understand the current day issues of pakistan, sad but true: here is a link: SCROLL DOWN ALL THE WAY TO BOTTOM TO SEE LINKS TO THIS DRAMA 27 khists, it took me amonth to slowly watch them but really enjoyed and was amazed by its bold acting considering pakistan and very beleivable story: (bigsmile)

http://www.thepaktv.me/forums/search.php?searchid=1348836

Sohraab

Na to main Pakistani drama dekhta hoon aur na hi main Hina Dilpazeer ka fan hoon

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

Watch Quddusi Sahib ki Bewah if you want to see her acting..... She is amazing and did multiple roles in this play.....

abdlsy

Na to main Pakistani drama dekhta hoon aur na hi main Hina Dilpazeer ka fan hoon

good if you dont watch as it takes a lot of time to find the ending, but ajeeb confusion, you made the effort to post started this thread about Hina Dilpazeer, so why you posted it?:)

Zarii

Senator (1k+ posts)

bulbuly ky siwa aur kn sy play mein achi acting ki is ny??????

in every single play that she has acted in. quddusi sahab ki bewah , (where she is playing so many characters simultaneously ) and in lots of telefilms.

e.g dulha bhai, romance of ranchor line, siray ghaat ki farzana and the list goes on..

Sohraab

good if you dont watch as it takes a lot of time to find the ending, but ajeeb confusion, you made the effort to post started this thread about Hina Dilpazeer, so why you posted it?:)

bhai ji baat aisi hai ke aik Indian hamari bandi ko appreciate kar raha hai to issi liye main ne thread bana di :)

most of the time aisa hota hai ke Indians pakistani content ko khoob copy karte hain lekin na to credit dete hain aur na tareef karte hain

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

One shouldn't take Anil Kapoor's statements seriously kyunki who aakhir ko ek Bal Kalakar hain, you know why? Kyunki unke poore shareer per Bal he Bal hain.

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mujhe to ye koi abnormal Diva lugti hai.

Aub Anil kapoor ne keh dia tu kia sach maan lain. Kul Anil Kapoor kuch or bhi kahe ga tu kya woh bhi maan lain?

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Anil Kapoor is a great actor and he understands acting very well. Though his daughter don't know acting. I have not seen any drama of this lady Hina Dilpazeer. So cannot comment

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)

in every single play that she has acted in. quddusi sahab ki bewah , (where she is playing so many characters simultaneously ) and in lots of telefilms.

e.g dulha bhai, romance of ranchor line, siray ghaat ki farzana and the list goes on..
but bulbuly role has become her tread mark..........you know.....jesy urdu mein kjty hain chaap lg gye.........