He should be arrested after his Jihad statement - Amir Mateen thrashes Sheikh Rasheed

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jahil ka bacha hai,yeh Federal Minister ka haal, Pak ka Allah hee hafiz
Jaahil tum log ho kay jahad ka naam suntay hi g mein kharash shoro ho jati hay context ko samjhay baghair. Har kisi ko teri tara safeed aaqao ko khush nahi karna parta.
Jihad Islam mein hein. Tu kya Jihad say he munkar ho rahey ho?
These bastards should know better. And so should you.
If you're not a muslim. Then this doesn't concern you and I'm glad a Minister of an Islamic Republic is talking about Jihad.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abay kutay ki aulad tu aur sheikh zani mujay jihad sikaye ga, badway harami kahi ka ,

yeh gandu laal haweli main sari zindagi larkyaan toktha raha,kabi es ney jihad ki hai sari zindagi jo ab jihad k naam par dialogue bazi kar raha hai,

kutay ki aulad es tarah agar hur ek masjid sey jihad ka elaaan kartha raha tu wadh jaega pakistan.

Gali tujay es liye dey raha k tu ney G ka word use kiya tha,

ab agar use kiya tu meri terey ghar ah ku chudoon ga harami ki aulad
Hoosla Mera Bhai...it's not a big deal and Klasra is making storm in the bucket. No one gives a crap about political statement. Sheikh Rasheed can not probably can't walk for 5 minutes straight let alone fight war

Surgical

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
And the contemptible container of heera mandi condoms dreams on about having imaginary sex while humping his tubesock as I try to help him find his real father.
Time to change your name to super shitfalcon cause that's the only thing you can be.
Good luck
Super shaheen has really fucked yiu hard today. Made you a proper son of bitch born in some red zone.

Iconoclast

Hoosla Mera Bhai...it's not a big deal and Klasra is making storm in the bucket. No one gives a crap about political statement. Sheikh Rasheed can not probably can't walk for 5 minutes straight let alone fight war
Lol they don't have issue with Sheikh Rasheed, They're paranoid about the word Jihad.
Going by their logic.... Where does it say a zani can't repent and go for jihad?
It's very easy to pick faults with anyone who mentions jihad lol and that's exactly what they're doing.
Let this bitch bitch, I want to see what he's made of after all the e threats he's hurled lmao.
He's going to make my life a living hell on this forum, and in real life....after running away with his tail between his ass cheeks. He forgot about the most powerful tool I have, The power of Ignore that I use very generously.
The only reason I dragged it that far was to see what he was made of, turns out to be another monotonous daft cunt.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol they don't have issue with Sheikh Rasheed, They're paranoid about the word Jihad.
Going by their logic.... Where does it say a zani can't repent and go for jihad?
It's very easy to pick faults with anyone who mentions jihad lol and that's exactly what they're doing.
Let this bitch bitch, I want to see what he's made of after all the e threats he's hurled lmao.
He's going to make my life a living hell on this forum, and in real life....after running away with his tail between his ass cheeks. He forgot about the most powerful tool I have, The power of Ignore that I use very generously.
The only reason I dragged it that far was to see what he was made of, turns out to be another monotonous daft cunt.
Bro let it go. It is a useless fight. As for Sheikh Rasheed he just resiprocated what Indians were saying. It means nothing more then a politics statement.

As for jihad , there are many forms of it. You can do jihad even by pen or by public speaking and giving a positive message about Islam. I don't understand why our fake liberals start to crap as soon as they see or hear the word jehad. Our armed forces are already fighting , we can do by spreading better image of country or religion.

Iconoclast

Bro let it go. It is a useless fight. As for Sheikh Rasheed he just resiprocated what Indians were saying. It means nothing more then a politics statement.

As for jihad , there are many forms of it. You can do jihad even by pen or by public speaking and giving a positive message about Islam. I don't understand why our fake liberals start to crap as soon as they see or hear the word jehad. Our armed forces are already fighting , we can do by spreading better image of country or religion.
Naw man I was just playing with him, mocking him all along.
That's my point. It wouldn't have mattered who said it. The very word is poison to their ears and leaves a caustic taste in their mouths.
No sane person would take Sheeda's words literally.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Heera mandi k harami,sheikh rasheed k chokray tu jihad usay batha raha jis ka saga chacha major tha Army main aur taliban k khillaf jung kartay kartay tribal area main shaheed howa,

gandu mujay aitaraqz tu jj#aisey gandu aur sheikh rasheed jiasey chokray baaz par hai,

Tum aur sheikh rasheed jaisey haramyoon ko jihad k ALIF B k patha nahi hai aur logoon ko jihad ka bashan dey rahey ho.

Harami tumay kaha sey patha chala hai k main Jihad k khilaaf hoon.

Jiasey main pehley hee keh chuka,harami ki aulad tu yeha par logoon ko bully kartha hai aur main teri Maa chudoonga yeha par

Bua haraami ab tayar rehana,teri hur post par teri Us Maa ko chodoonga jis ko main ney chud kar tujay paida kiya hai