Grandson Of Allama Iqbal, Ahmad Faraz's son, Grandson Of Faiz Ahmed Faiz And Many Other's Kia Yeh B

Machar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Waleed Iqbal PTI

imran-with-iqbals-family-480x238.jpg

Adeel Hashmi PTI
483924_613026912057922_468350068_n.jpg

Shibli Faraz PTI
Shibli-Faraz-joins-PTI.jpg

جمہور پسند

Minister (2k+ posts)
شاہ محمود غدار ابن غدار

اسد عمر ابن جنرل عمر

علیم خان قبضہ گروپ

امر ڈوگر قبضہ گروپ

خورشید قصوری جاگیردار

عجاز شاہ

وغیرہ وغیرہ

یہ لوگ کس پارٹی میں ہیں

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
The only problem with pti is that it is a nom violent party.pakistan eik jungle hai iss mein jungli hona zarrori hai. Jab tK inn judges ko jotiyan naa mari kuch nai hona

kakamuna420

شاہ محمود غدار ابن غدار

اسد عمر ابن جنرل عمر

علیم خان قبضہ گروپ

امر ڈوگر قبضہ گروپ

خورشید قصوری جاگیردار

عجاز شاہ

وغیرہ وغیرہ

یہ لوگ کس پارٹی میں ہیں

what about nawaz with face like khaanzeer

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
شاہ محمود غدار ابن غدار

اسد عمر ابن جنرل عمر

علیم خان قبضہ گروپ

امر ڈوگر قبضہ گروپ

خورشید قصوری جاگیردار

عجاز شاہ

وغیرہ وغیرہ

یہ لوگ کس پارٹی میں ہیں

ریوڑ کوئی بھی ہو،پاکستان کی سیاسی منڈی میں یہی مال ہے. سعد رفیق یا پرویز رشید نون لیگ سے نکلے تو اسی فہرست میں شامل ہو جائیں گے

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawaz Shareef......Corrupt (Taken looted money out of country via money laundering)
......Treator (Sold Kashmiri Mujahideen Names To Indian Ancestors)
......Tax Choor (Not giving tax to Pak Government & 2 Billion tax giving to UK Government)
........Compulsive Lier (Recent lie,in Assembly floor about COAS)
........Conflict Of Interest (Using positions to enhance his business)
........... etc etc many more
Just point out your finger on our leader Great IK ,instead of referring SMQ,Qasoori,Ijaz Shah,you didn,t name our leader.Its means you had nothing to say about Great IK.

pkonline14

MPA (400+ posts)
a message from london. We congrats all pti supporters from rahim yaar khan for your participation in todays jalsa, you guys have proved yet once again that tabdeeeli aaa nahi rahi tabdeeeli aaa gai hai. Please keep supporting the change. We need to show unity, faith and courage to kick out scum bag mafia and their corrupt kingdom for the betterment of a common man. So go noooora go.

Ansarikishan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
شاہ محمود غدار ابن غدار

اسد عمر ابن جنرل عمر

علیم خان قبضہ گروپ

امر ڈوگر قبضہ گروپ

خورشید قصوری جاگیردار

عجاز شاہ

وغیرہ وغیرہ

یہ لوگ کس پارٹی میں ہیں
Km z Km Asad umer ko to Maaf kar do itna eman to tum jese Musalman me hota he hoga jo 17 Lakh maheene ki tankha chor kr ek Nobel cause ke lye PTI me aya he ta k pakistanion ke Patwarion or Choron se jan chut jae

drkjke

the op has done to his own party (by this thread )wahat elephants did to paras raja,s army.lol.when muslims saw elephants they scared the elephants and the elephants ran over and destroyed their own army.lol.

giving example of faiz and iqbals sons joining of PTI as something that proves pti is "good" party is silly.

iqbals whole family is dead secular and iqbals family is habitual alcohol drinker according to many sources.if iqbal was great t does not mean that we support his naa ahel children also who went against iqbal,s teachings.iqbals son even in past tried to legalise alcohol by his statements.
iqbals nawaasa yusuf salahuldin (imran khans closest friend) is reincarnation of satan himself,he is so evil.ask someone about his activities in inner lahore since ages!a hadeeth says that Allah will be very very angry with the guy who does not even leave immoral acticities of nafas in old age!

as for faiz ahmed faiz.ah and alas...someone i know lived in neghbourhood of faiz elder daughter (the home where faiz died)in lahore model town...this house was exactly opposite to a beautiful green mosque.the whole life of faiz and his daughter family no one ever visited that mosque.they are so secular they dont even pray juma namaaz. as for alcohol .let me remain silent on this!

so if dead secular islam baizar people are joining pti than how does it prove pti is grand?it just proves my earlier point that pti is replacing ppp as new ultra leftist party in pak politics but pti is not honest enough like ppp to admit that it is islam baizar party.and this hypocrisy will not benefit them.

islam,s victory will be in the end, though secular pakistanis wont believe this at present.but i am willing to bet my life on this