Good News | Accepting PM Khan's Request, Saudi Arabia grants E-visa facility to Pakistan

Dr.AKhan

Citizen
Indeed great news, what a man he is, I really have no words for our great leader PM Imran Khan. Must Thank H.E. PM Imran Khan and HRH King Salman for providing such services to our nation.

#PakSaudiFriendship Zindabaad

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Our honorable and respected Prime Minster slowy moving towards of keeping his promise that one day again The Green Passport will be respected across the world.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks Allah n Thanks IK...but...
Controlling n watching Nadra n Fia is gona be a must...
If v wana maintain the improved ranking...

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Come on....bheek mein mil gai ye facility.....Saudi arabia is a dictatorship where decisions are made on the mood of the king not because of any govenrment policy. woh din kub aega jub news hogi "Pakistan grants e visa facility to Saudi arabian citizens".......You have to increase the GDP growth to 7.5 % and keep it for 15 YEARS and then you will see noticeable change.

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
thank-you.jpg

792927-imran-khan-and-mohammed-bin-salman-reuters.jpg

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Come on....bheek mein mil gai ye facility.....Saudi arabia is a dictatorship where decisions are made on the mood of the king not because of any govenrment policy. woh din kub aega jub news hogi "Pakistan grants e visa facility to Saudi arabian citizens".......You have to increase the GDP growth to 7.5 % and keep it for 15 YEARS and then you will see noticeable change.
o_Oo_Oo_O

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wo din bhi aa jaye ga. Most of your posts are pessimistic and depressing....there are people like you who are hellbent to find fault with everything and anything.
If he beggeg as you allege, who is he begging for?
I think you're jealous of pakistan's baby step towards prosperity, stability and progress.

Visaspk

Citizen
It's a big news for our country we are very happy and guys i also have something for if you are guys looking for a authentic visa information website in Pakistan then you must need to visit this website https://www.visas.com.pk/ i'm suggesting this website because i have personal experience about this website...