Faisal Javed, Zulfi & Ali Zaidi in US...

sormasahafi

Councller (250+ posts)
It's great that the PM is holding a public event to address the community this Sunday in DC.

Those of us who've been critics of previous governments for allowing ministers to accompany PMs on foreign trips at the government's expense have a right to know who is paying for Faisal and Zulfi's stay in the US.

Zulfi we can maybe understand as he is a concerned minister (but he was already in the US last week for some events, he went back and has just arrived again). Ali Zaidi is also in the US, WHO IS PAYING FOR THEM? Are they in the official delegation of the PM, if so, what's the purpose, especially for Faisal.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1152414343532863488 https://twitter.com/x/status/1152412811735289856 https://twitter.com/x/status/1152409985390927873

Last edited by a moderator:

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
What's the purpose, especially for Faisal?

He is Official DJ of PTI, he needs to set the back stage as well.

Note: I personally do not like him ... he is for sure not suitable for PTI senator.. He is good for only Radio Joke RJ what he is originally

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Note: I personally do not like him ... he is for sure not suitable for PTI senator.. He is good for only Radio Joke RJ what he is originally
Not true he started at very young age and after so many years learning grooming ethics attending thousands of meeting extreme amount of experience under imran khan he deserves it.

But the best part about these new young leaders is HONESTY AND PATRIOTISM TO EXTREME THATS ALL YOU NEED REALLY

sormasahafi

Councller (250+ posts)

Useless as a Senator but the best stage Secretary and hype man.

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Not true he started at very young age and after so many years learning grooming ethics attending thousands of meeting extreme amount of experience under imran khan he deserves it.

But the best part about these new young leaders is HONESTY AND PATRIOTISM TO EXTREME THATS ALL YOU NEED REALLY
Agreed,
If he was trained, he should have developed his HALQA and get himself elected ... Look at the young leadership in parliment ... one feel proud of some young leaders ... but

Seriously A senator???

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ministers are Paying their own expenses. Now you tell us about the notice that you were supposed to send to Daily Mails in 48 Hours?

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As an official, I can say they are not staying on public funds.
D_5RrzFXsAA9E6m

funny+pictures+(2).jpg
indians-offended-by-a-social-media-meme-showing-imran-khan-as-shiv-bhagwan-by-pmln-trolls.jpg