Exposing the hateful mentality of Hindu Forum Canada

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here I would like to highlight how various Modibhakts or proponents of Hindutva ideology can't reform themselves or thinking despite living in multicultural environment of Canada

Watch the following two clips from TAG TV

Demonstration outside Pakistani consulate (thinking it'll change anything)

Earlier, they had trouble with Azaans through loudspeakers

Not to forget how this another Modibhakt named Ravi Hooda would get terminated cum humiliated after showing his bigotry on Twitter

Now many people over here especially the ones residing in Canada are aware of TAG TV and how it usually attacks not just Pakistan, Imran Khan and Pakistan army; but also those who show any sort of soft corner for Pakistan or Muslims. TAG TV never shies away from attacking all those Pakistani and Muslims MPs in Canada who refuse to abuse Pakistan, or participate in community activities such as Pakistan Day Parade. Their(TAG TV) fan base is anti-Pakistan Sindhi and Baloch secessionists, Hindutva brigade, lovers of Altaf Hussain , and White supremacists who often spread negativity against immigration.

People like Tarek Fatah, Tahir Aslam Gora and Anis Faroqui need no introduction.

Well let's have a look at the real face of HFC

Canadians Against Oppression And Persecution

121215789_199312998295013_2350835938125106795_o.jpg

121199312_199313068295006_1106421833385897817_o.jpg

121221535_199313091628337_9131190177963115640_o.jpg

121184770_199313008295012_2528563641846818032_o.jpg

121238537_199313034961676_1694529374719627613_o.jpg

121165061_199313051628341_2679997066693484137_o.jpg

Last edited:

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Unfortunately, Many Indians I have met have alot of hatred against Pakistan. Perhaps they are brain washed from their early childhood against Pakistan. On the contrary I found most overseas Pakistanis on the moderate side. Someone was telling me that if an Indian/Hindu finds out there Physician is of Pakistan descent they would call to change the appointments and not see that doctor.

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Register a complaint against these bigots to Canadian Radio-Television and Communication Corporation (CRTC) that these people are inciting violence and preaching hate in Canada.
CRTC has zero tolerance about such hate.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Interestingly its very difficult to understand that Takla Hindu bhakt’s thick indian accent. So after years of campaigning, he may realise that his ‘message’ isnt going through ?

CANSUK

Why these protesters are so shy ? Their faces and voices are saying they came here by force.
Small number of protesters though Indians are highly populated in Canada as immigrants.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
A solution to tackle this menace of Hindutva Hindus could be if Muslim and Sikh organizations in Canada join hands??

Dr. Adam , I have met Hindus hailing from Caribbean, Fiji, Nepal and Sri Lanka as well. They don't really care or know about Hindutva/RSS. Neither did I feel any sort of hostility from them. Unlike India, those countries have got Hindus and scriptures of Hinduism but no Hindutva. I don't think they are members of groups like HFC either

Register a complaint against these bigots to Canadian Radio-Television and Communication Corporation (CRTC) that these people are inciting violence and preaching hate in Canada.
CRTC has zero tolerance about such hate.

It did happen . Search about Ravi Hooda incident. These Modibhakts have started to feel suffocated ever since Justin Trudeau became Prime Minister, and I have sensed that they are uneasy about something. Perhaps they think if Muslims or Pakistanis support any particular party or person then he/she is an enemy by default . And they find Conservatives or any Immigration hating white group as an ally ( as if they'll enjoy immunity from White supremacists afterwards )

Unfortunately, Many Indians I have met have alot of hatred against Pakistan. Perhaps they are brain washed from their early childhood against Pakistan. On the contrary I found most overseas Pakistanis on the moderate side. Someone was telling me that if an Indian/Hindu finds out there Physician is of Pakistan descent they would call to change the appointments and not see that doctor.

Honestly I have personally met Indians who hate Narendra Modi's Hindutva ideology and they hail from Hindu, Sikh and Christian backgrounds too in addition to Muslims. Interestingly , among them there were two guys....both were not just Hindus but coincidentally from Karnataka. Plus they both had a high regard for Tipu Sultan and consider Modi an idiot.

Also, if you notice then its usually the first generation of Indian immigrants who show bitterness overseas . By the time the second or third generation comes at the scene, things change drastically. Those who are born in States and Canada etc.....may or may not show any attachment with their ancestral customs, but unlike their grandparents they have got no obsession with whatever happening back in Indian political arena

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why these protesters are so shy ? Their faces and voices are saying they came here by force.
Small number of protesters though Indians are highly populated in Canada as immigrants.

Coz no one cares about border skirmishes or disputes back home while maintaining all hurdles of their individual daily lives. Plus unlike Pakistan, India doesn't allow dual nationalities. If you are an Indian citizen then you are not supposed to have passport of ANY other country. All these Indian Canadians can't fly back to India to vote after becoming NRIs

Bollywood icon Akshay Kumar got into a big trouble as he's actually a Canadian citizen (means he's also my Humwatan in a sense ?)

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr. Adam , I have met Hindus hailing from Caribbean, Fiji, Nepal and Sri Lanka as well. They don't really care or know about Hindutva/RSS. Neither did I feel any sort of hostility from them. Unlike India, those countries have got Hindus and scriptures of Hinduism but no Hindutva. I don't think they are members of groups like HFC either

It did happen . Search about Ravi Hooda incident. These Modibhakts have started to feel suffocated ever since Justin Trudeau became Prime Minister, and I have sensed that they are uneasy about something. Perhaps they think if Muslims or Pakistanis support any particular party or person then he/she is an enemy by default . And they find Conservatives or any Immigration hating white group as an ally ( as if they'll enjoy immunity from White supremacists afterwards )

Honestly I have personally met Indians who hate Narendra Modi's Hindutva ideology and they hail from Hindu, Sikh and Christian backgrounds too in addition to Muslims. Interestingly , among them there were two guys....both were not just Hindus but coincidentally from Karnataka. Plus they both had a high regard for Tipu Sultan and consider Modi an idiot.

Also, if you notice then its usually the first generation of Indian immigrants who show bitterness overseas . By the time the second or third generation comes at the scene, things change drastically. Those who are born in States and Canada etc.....may or may not show any attachment with their ancestral customs, but unlike their grandparents they have got no obsession with whatever happening back in Indian political arena

A.G. I agree with you. Even Hindu community in Pakistan is comprised of good people, regular guys like you and I.
Whenever I visit Islamabad I always go to Super Mkt, Jinnah Super Mkt and Blue area to buy handicrafts for my friends here. Most of such businesses in ISB are owned by them; they are not only humble, respectful, considerate and friendly bur demonstrate good customer service skills. Most of them will offer you a cup of tea and if you engage them in a little talks on politics they are 1st and last Pakistani, respect Islam and always talk high for their fellow Muslims who according to them are very considerate about their religious status.

Imranpak

No one cares about a few dozen piss drinking retards making fools of themselves. AJK is and will remain an integral part of Pakistan. The frustration of being regularly hammered by both Pak and now China has surely got to them. There are hundreds of millions of Pakistanis like me who loath Bharat as well still what remains a fact is that demographically Muslim's are far more widespread then Hindu pee drinkers. We will just have to rule them for another 1000 years making them our slaves again.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here I would like to highlight how various Modibhakts or proponents of Hindutva ideology can't reform themselves or thinking despite living in multicultural environment of Canada

Watch the following two clips from TAG TV

Demonstration outside Pakistani consulate (thinking it'll change anything)

Earlier, they had trouble with Azaans through loudspeakers

Not to forget how this another Modibhakt named Ravi Hooda would get terminated cum humiliated after showing his bigotry on Twitter

Now many people over here especially the ones residing in Canada are aware of TAG TV and how it usually attacks not just Pakistan, Imran Khan and Pakistan army; but also those who show any sort of soft corner for Pakistan or Muslims. TAG TV never shies away from attacking all those Pakistani and Muslims MPs in Canada who refuse to abuse Pakistan, plus participate in community activities such as Pakistan Day Parade. Their(TAG TV) fan base is anti-Pakistan Sindhi and Baloch secessionists, Hindutva brigade, lovers of Altaf Hussain , and White supremacists who often spread negativity against immigration.

People like Tarek Fatah, Tahir Aslam Gora and Anis Faroqui need no introduction.

Well let's have a look at the real face of HFC

Canadians Against Oppression And Persecution

121215789_199312998295013_2350835938125106795_o.jpg

121199312_199313068295006_1106421833385897817_o.jpg

121221535_199313091628337_9131190177963115640_o.jpg

121184770_199313008295012_2528563641846818032_o.jpg

121238537_199313034961676_1694529374719627613_o.jpg

121165061_199313051628341_2679997066693484137_o.jpg

Hahahaha...terrorist Nation india, rules by an internationally recognized Hindutwa religious extremist Terrorist PM (MODI), affiliated with terrorist organization RSS/BJP ...doing its diversion drama...know that ur dramas are flop...the only terrorist country in the region is india...doing terrorism in Pakistan, Srilanka, Nepal, Afghanistan, China, Bangladesh...and illegally occupied Kashmir, GUOA, Nagaland, hyderabad, Junagarh etc...World is not fool...all indian drams got flop....its time to pay back...
Show less

Imranpak

The Indian government offered to make the Kashmir border a permanent one some years back. Pak refused saying ask the people what they want.