Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)

13e32737973af6e35e60360992487289.jpg

:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Dr. Aamir liaqat at 4 News talking about his recent video scandal (Spoof)

these people r trying to be atheist ... trying to have fun of scholars.... its ok fa amir liakat but why DR, NAIK .... these geo tv is creaverly trying to destroy people of pakistan

i agree..these idiot kids have no respect for anyone...

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)

lol amir liawaat maray ga to sab ko sabar milay ga :P lol har waqat bus usi ke peechay hath do ker paray hai sab lol wachara muje ye samaj nahi ayti galiyan sab detay hai magar isi ki galianoo per itna kyun shooor mach reha hai :P lol meri taraf se amir ko bhansi de doooo :P

Narcissist

Banned

عامر بھائی ۔ ہلکا رکھنا ہے یار۔۔۔۔۔ ہا ہا ہا
بہت خوب

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

this is outrageous , I am astonished how people like this skit, the way they are naming and presenting Zakir nayek is so offensive. They have gone beyond their limits.

They cant make fun of Altaf hussain like this but so easily mocked the most respectable and great scholar.

Its shame , total shame, they have no idea what they are doing, I total agree with AhmedTauseef. A person having little bit islam in mind and heart cant make fun of Zakir Nayek like this.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
what the heck was that. why this channel is allowing all this nonsenses. Dr. zakir naik jaise scholar ka aisa mazaaq who is defending Islam in all over the world. I m shocked more than Aamir liaqat's video. what a non-sense what a rubbish. Please condemn it. I think they belong to shiath school of thought because they don't like zakir naik sahib.

shanifa

Citizen
Dr. aamir liaquat is a great scholar and gyman being, whatever some idiotic people say or do is rubbish, he did some really good work for deprived people of Pakistan and still he is working hard for helping needy ones