Dosrey qatil paon main nahee sar ya seeney main martey hain

naz

Councller (250+ posts)
2-8-2010_20433_1.gif

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
its really shameful that four people died... and you are suspecting him... he was fired upon by automatic weapons..do you think it is easy to aim to hit four people fatally and target one on foot with an automatic weapon...

use some sense please...

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
I doubt this was from his enemies. Politicians are such an ugly people that they do not hesitate killing their own friends to gain popularity. This guy Sheeda Tuli is so desparate to become MNA that he can do any thing to achieve his goal. Baqi Allah janay.

y2sag

Voter (50+ posts)
agree with khanji, my first impression was, action-replay of zardari's route to presidecy via murder of benazir

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
naz said:

any thing goes in politics.

Do people think he orchestrated this to gain publicity? Wallah-u-alam

fact that he was shot in foot, then it has to be sheer miracle that he lived, because he doesnot have death in his luck, OR the assailant some how missed him....

Based on the current situation in Pak, I doubt that he has brought this upon himself. But who knows

detey hain dhoka yeh bazigar khula

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
O yaro! ye bohut bara drama hai. Kuch bhe ho sakta hai, but I really feel sad 4 the 4 who died in this game of power-politics.
[rasheed] Funkaar-e-azam

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Thank God , Sheikh Sahib saved himself...
He can do any thing for the people of Rawalpindi, even kill more than thousands in Lal Mosque..... So only 4 people is nothing.....

Now his Ustad is Zahrdari who killed his wife for his presidency....
Very sad..

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
alihbkable said:
O yaro! ye bohut bara drama hai. Kuch bhe ho sakta hai, but I really feel sad 4 the 4 who died in this game of power-politics.
[rasheed] Funkaar-e-azam

koi un bewa aurton sey bhi koi puchey jo bivian theen un shaheedon ki

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
grey coloiur ki daal hai bhai.
samajh nai aati k black hai ya white.
its all happening here. wallah u alam

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sheeda Talli has been a Love Hate personality but this can't be drama. Three of his life long personal friends died and no one can take this kind of risk. Onus is on Punjab Govt to catch the culprits, sooner the better for their reputation. Someone commented that it could be establishment now starting a new phase after not so successful bids to ouster AZ, doubt it as AZ has intelligence working for him too and establishment would not want to give them any visibility of plot, if any.\

naz

Councller (250+ posts)
@sagaciouscorpion
piaarey ye siasat dan apney sagon ko marwa deytey hain tum yaqeenan ghamzada ho magar siasatdan ke seeney main dil nahee hota khuda ki kasam jin ke seene main dil hota hey woh pal bhar main inqalab leyaatey hain ke andar ki aag dekh kar log nikal partey hain aaj tak pakistan ki siasat main koi dil wala banda nahee aya agar aaya tha tu quaid-e-azam ke seeney main magar agar aap un ka bian "MERI JEAB MAIN SAB KHOTEY SEKEY HAIN" par dhian do or ghour karo tu badnaseeb pakistan ki khoni history or ye siasatdan aap ko samjh main aa jainge main un 4 afraad ki shahadat par dil roya hon piarey magar ye siasat daan K********Y hain bas sab kuch mumkin hey aap jazbati honey ke bajai aqal sey kam lo tu samjh aa jai gi

naz

Councller (250+ posts)
@sagaciouscorpion
dear Off The Record main kashif abbasi ka sawal of shaikh ki wazahat zaroor dekho or sunu jo meri post main uthai gai khadshey ki nishan dehi hoti hey

naz

Councller (250+ posts)
@sagaciouscorpion
shaikh sahib off the record main khud keh rahey hain ke kirae ke qatil yahan aam mil jatey hain aap ku or mujh ko tu maloom nahee kion?