Do you believe on Quran but not on Hadees?

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)

This video will change your mind if you only believe on Quran but not on Hadees
بھائی جان، سنہ یعنی احادیث نبویہ ﷺ کو ماننا لازمی ہے، کیوں کہ قرآن میں اللہ کی اطاعت کے ساتھ، نبی کریم ﷺ کی اطاعت بھی فرض ہے۔ اور نبی کی اطاعت کے لیے حدیث کا جاننا ضروری ہے۔ تاہم ہر حدیث پر آنکھ بند کر کے ایمان لانا غلط ہے۔ احادیث میں منافقین نے اپنا جھوٹ اور شر داخل کر کے انہیں آلودہ کیا ہوا ہے۔ علماء کی نااہلی ہے کہ وہ سینکڑوں سال پرانے امام بخاری و مسلم پر آنکھ بند کر کے ایمان لے آئے، اور خود سے محنت نہیں کی۔ احادیث پر تحقیق کر کے ان کی تخلیص کی نئے سرے سے کوشش نہیں کی۔ ان کے اسلاف صحیح بخاری کو صحیح مانتے تھے، تو ان پر بھی فرض ہو گیا کہ صحیح بخاری کا ہر ہر لفظ صحیح مانیں، ورنہ ان کے ایمان پر حرف آجائے گا۔

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بھائی جان، سنہ یعنی احادیث نبویہ ﷺ کو ماننا لازمی ہے، کیوں کہ قرآن میں اللہ کی اطاعت کے ساتھ، نبی کریم ﷺ کی اطاعت بھی فرض ہے۔ اور نبی کی اطاعت کے لیے حدیث کا جاننا ضروری ہے۔ تاہم ہر حدیث پر آنکھ بند کر کے ایمان لانا غلط ہے۔ احادیث میں منافقین نے اپنا جھوٹ اور شر داخل کر کے انہیں آلودہ کیا ہوا ہے۔ علماء کی نااہلی ہے کہ وہ سینکڑوں سال پرانے امام بخاری و مسلم پر آنکھ بند کر کے ایمان لے آئے، اور خود سے محنت نہیں کی۔ احادیث پر تحقیق کر کے ان کی تخلیص کی نئے سرے سے کوشش نہیں کی۔ ان کے اسلاف صحیح بخاری کو صحیح مانتے تھے، تو ان پر بھی فرض ہو گیا کہ صحیح بخاری کا ہر ہر لفظ صحیح مانیں، ورنہ ان کے ایمان پر حرف آجائے گا۔
Just yesterday you said that you only believe on Quran and you don't believe on Hadees. Now you believe on some hadees.
I like the change in you.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just yesterday you said that you only believe on Quran and you don't believe on Hadees. Now you believe on some hadees.
I like the change in you.
ایسا نہیں ہے۔ میں نے کبھی نہیں کہا کہ میں صرف قرآن کو مانتا ہوں۔ میں صرف نماز کے معاملے پر آپ سے بات کر رہا تھا کہ احادیث کے بغیر بھی نماز قائم کی جاسکتی ہے۔ مگر آپ کے دلائل سے میں قائل ہوگیا کہ میں غلط تھا۔

knowledge88

ایسا نہیں ہے۔ میں نے کبھی نہیں کہا کہ میں صرف قرآن کو مانتا ہوں۔ میں صرف نماز کے معاملے پر آپ سے بات کر رہا تھا کہ احادیث کے بغیر بھی نماز قائم کی جاسکتی ہے۔ مگر آپ کے دلائل سے میں قائل ہوگیا کہ میں غلط تھا۔
I also never said that we should believe on all the hadees. If a hadees contradicts with Quran then it raises a red flag and is not accepted.

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
subhan Allah
Qadri sahib may Allah protect you from all the bad things.... may Allah shower His protection on you...
jazakallah khair

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ahadeeth are fake
Only the Qur'an is authentic and complete.
بھائی، نہایت ادب سے ایک عرض ہے میری۔
پہلے قرآن کا مکمل مطالعہ کر لو۔ ہلکی پھلکی قرآنی عربی سیکھ لو، اور لفظ بہ لفظ ترجمے والا قرآن لے آؤ اور جب انشاء اللہ اس کا مطالعہ کر چکو، پھر صحیح بخاری وغیرہ کا مطالعہ کرو۔ اس سے پہلے اتنا بھاری جملہ ادا نہ کرو۔

knowledge88

Ahadeeth are fake
Only the Qur'an is authentic and complete.

You wrote
"Ahadeeth are fake
Only the Qur'an is authentic and complete."

But who told you about the importance of Quran ? that Quran is God's book.
Who told you that Quran is Allah's words for us ?
Who told you what Quran is ?

Answer is : A HADEES .
But according to you all the Hadees are fake . Then why do you believe on a Hadees which tells us about Quran ?

If a non Muslim asks me today, why I consider Quran a sacred book ? Why I think it is God's words ? I will respond . Thats what My Prophet told me. It means I will have to refer to a Hadees.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بھائی، نہایت ادب سے ایک عرض ہے میری۔
پہلے قرآن کا مکمل مطالعہ کر لو۔ ہلکی پھلکی قرآنی عربی سیکھ لو، اور لفظ بہ لفظ ترجمے والا قرآن لے آؤ اور جب انشاء اللہ اس کا مطالعہ کر چکو، پھر صحیح بخاری وغیرہ کا مطالعہ کرو۔ اس سے پہلے اتنا بھاری جملہ ادا نہ کرو۔
Bhai Quran ka mutala karkay he may iss najitay per phooncha hoon Kay Musalmaan Kay liyay Qur'an he kafi hay.
May Sunni gharaanay may payda Hua aur may bhi hadeeth ko manta tha.
Allah nay Quran may likh diya hay kay yeh kitab detailed aor complete hay. Is Kay baad kisi aur kitaab key Kiya zarrorat hay?

Wake up Pak

You wrote
"Ahadeeth are fake
Only the Qur'an is authentic and complete."

But who told you about the importance of Quran ? that Quran is God's book.
Who told you that Quran is Allah's words for us ?
Who told you what Quran is ?

Answer is : A HADEES .
But according to you all the Hadees are fake . Then why do you believe on a Hadees which tells us about Quran ?

If a non Muslim asks me today, why I consider Quran a sacred book ? Why I think it is God's words ? I will respond . Thats what My Prophet told me. It means I will have to refer to a Hadees.
Read the Quran and you will have your answers.

knowledge88

Read the Quran and you will have your answers.

On your advice I have just opened the Quran Paak.
Here what I found. . .

Quran says about Prophet Muhammad PBUH that

He who obeys the messenger has obeyed Allah. 4:80

But How can one Obey the Messenger when his sayings i.e. Hadees one does not believe on ?

now look at this ayat

So let those who oppose his orders beware lest an ordeal strikes them. 24:63

Here Alalh wants us to follow Prophets Muhammad's orders. But the book which includes his sayings. i.e. Hadees. You don't believe on.

Finally look at this ayat .

There has certainly been for you in the messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the last day and who remembers Allah often
33:21

Here Allah is saying to follow Prophet Muhammad Pattern, the way he lived his life.
The way he lived his life is in Hadees. Which you do not believe on.

Allah in Quran is telling me the importance of Hadees . What do you think ?

Wake up Pak

On your advice I have just opened the Quran Paak.
Here what I found. . .

Quran says about Prophet Muhammad PBUH that

He who obeys the messenger has obeyed Allah. 4:80

But How can one Obey the Messenger when his sayings i.e. Hadees one does not believe on ?

now look at this ayat

So let those who oppose his orders beware lest an ordeal strikes them. 24:63

Here Alalh wants us to follow Prophets Muhammad's orders. But the book which includes his sayings. i.e. Hadees. You don't believe on.

Finally look at this ayat .

There has certainly been for you in the messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the last day and who remembers Allah often
33:21

Here Allah is saying to follow Prophet Muhammad Pattern, the way he lived his life.
The way he lived his life is in Hadees. Which you do not believe on.

Allah in Quran is telling me the importance of Hadees . What do you think ?
None of this ayat tells us to believe in ahadeeth.

knowledge88

None of this ayat tells us to believe in ahadeeth.
Did you see my conversation with King Q. Yesterday.
I asked him to help me pray isha namaz from quran.
Tell me how many sunna faraz and viter are in isha. Also what to recite in namaz. When to rukoh and sajda. Does quran say how many rakats in any namaz?
Can you help me find that information? If you don't believe on Hadees how can you pray namaz. Quran doesn't tell how to pray namaz. Quran doesn't tell how many rakat in any namaz. Quran doesn't tell what to recite in namaz.

Wake up Pak

Did you see my conversation with King Q. Yesterday.
I asked him to help me pray isha namaz from quran.
Tell me how many sunna faraz and viter are in isha. Also what to recite in namaz. When to rukoh and sajda. Does quran say how many rakats in any namaz?
Can you help me find that information? If you don't believe on Hadees how can you pray namaz. Quran doesn't tell how to pray namaz. Quran doesn't tell how many rakat in any namaz. Quran doesn't tell what to recite in namaz.
Brother you can pray as many rakat 50 times a day but it is not ordained in the Qur'an.
Namaz was copied from Zoroastrian religion.