Democracy!!!!

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I never said that it is rock solid. What is rock solid? Nothing in life is. Tell me of a system that is rock solid and not a struggle. There is none.

Nothing is easy in Life But what struggle is democracy facing and which democracy is facing it?

WoW......The intelligence that supports it is the minute elite that has a grip on the entire world aka the bully. That can be mega corporations or people of influence at the highest level. If you think that might is right is not being exercised than what fools paradise is that!!

Paradise is only for those who use their brains but for dumb lazy people

Pathfinder

You are living in past

Technological and communication advancements have changed this world in last 3 decades

and time is changing this world fast with every passing day

It's better for you too to wake up

The events in the past is the reason we have the present situation? Living in the past to brush it under the carpet is not gonna be justified it because it has resulted in what we have today. is this why history is not taught so we learn from the past!! Astonishing logic you present.

Technology has advanced and........world is changing........

Phoenix11230

MPA (400+ posts)
WoW......The intelligence that supports it is the minute elite that has a grip on the entire world aka the bully. That can be mega corporations or people of influence at the highest level. If you think that might is right is not being exercised than what fools paradise is that!!

You yourself have spoken of the struggle here. Corporations and people of influence always seek to control democracy and its proponents that is the democrats seek to save it from them. They seek the autocracy of the corporation or the individual but the democrats oppose them. Hence the struggle.

Pathfinder

You yourself have spoken of the struggle here. Corporations and people of influence always seek to control democracy and its proponents that is the democrats seek to save it from them. They seek the autocracy of the corporation or the individual but the democrats oppose them. Hence the struggle.

I hate to burst the bubble but what you just said
Corporations and people of influence always seek to control democracy and its proponents that is the democrats seek to save it from them. They seek the autocracy of the corporation or the individual but the democrats oppose them. Hence the struggle.
has already happened, call it democracy the best revenge. as for the struggle to defend it is yet to be seen.

عام آدمی

MPA (400+ posts)
No doubt democracy seems better system, but it works well only if all pillars (Executive, Legislative, Judiciary, Press) have balanced power and as such they keep check and balance on each other. Problem starts when one is able to bully others and we certainly have one in our case.

Pathfinder

No doubt democracy seems better system, but it works well only if all pillars (Executive, Legislative, Judiciary, Press) have balanced power and as such they keep check and balance on each other. Problem starts when one is able to bully others and we certainly have one in our case.

Agreed I was a heavy believer in democracy but I didn't vote in the last general election!

Phoenix11230

MPA (400+ posts)
I hate to burst the bubble but what you just said has already happened, call it democracy the best revenge. as for the struggle to defend it is yet to be seen.

The struggle is continuous one it never stops. It has been the same since ancient times. Democrats fight for the republic, autocrats seek to overthrow them. Whether it is the roman empire or the modern day it makes no difference. We are undergoing a struggle that has gone many times in the past and will do so in the future. No one can escape it. The question is where you stand on this. The early years of Islam reflects the same struggle. When after the passing of the four rightly guided caliphs the autocrats took over the khalifat and ruled over it as kings till the last of their days.

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
بلی تھیلے سے باہر آ ہی گئی ، جھوٹ بولو کی طرح تاریک انصاف کے اکثر چوزے تاریک انصاف کو صرف ایڈ ہاک وجوہات کی وجہ سے سپورٹ کرتے ہیں ورنہ اندر سے وہی جاہل بھگلول بوٹ چاٹنے والی مخلوق ہے ، اس جھوٹ بولو کو مزید سیریس نہیں لینا چاہیے

Phoenix11230

MPA (400+ posts)

And who is going to do that if not us. What is the alternative. Slavery to a dictator and his whims.

Pathfinder

The struggle is continuous one it never stops. It has been the same since ancient times. Democrats fight for the republic, autocrats seek to overthrow them. Whether it is the roman empire or the modern day it makes no difference. We are undergoing a struggle that has gone many times in the past and will do so in the future. No one can escape it. The question is where you stand on this. The early years of Islam reflects the same struggle. When after the passing of the four rightly guided caliphs the autocrats took over the khalifat and ruled over it as kings till the last of their days.

Well here is the thing at least you are willing to refer to history unlike some. The issue is the saying democracy is for the people and by the people is diminishing while the name of democracy is still being taken. Democrat, Republican, Conservative, Labor, Liberal Democrat have stopped serving the true essence of democracy. The struggle to keep democracy is by the man who no one listens the small man who is getting shafted while a minute are getting minted!

Phoenix11230

MPA (400+ posts)
Agreed I was a heavy believer in democracy but I didn't vote in the last general election!

Democracy is maintained through constant struggle and vigil. There are many who seek to hollow it from the inside like termites. Many who on the face of it claim to be democrats are truly its enemies. It needs people like you. Without people like you the tree of true democracy will wither and die leaving a mindless & greedy dictatorship in its wake. We must not let the elites and corporations win. We must not let that happen. Dont lose hope and dont get disheartened in the face of unworthy politicians. Remember as Abraham Lincoln said for every villain there is a hero truly dedicated to the cause.

Pathfinder

Democracy is maintained through constant struggle and vigil. There are many who seek to hollow it from the inside like termites. Many who on the face of it claim to be democrats are truly its enemies. It needs people like you. Without people like you the tree of true democracy will wither and die leaving a mindless & greedy dictatorship in its wake. We must not let the elites and corporations win. We must not let that happen. Dont lose hope and dont get disheartened in the face of unworthy politicians. Remember as Abraham Lincoln said for every villain there is a hero truly dedicated to the cause.

I get the repeated struggle, Thanks. I also get the concept a few good willing people is all it takes to bring down evil. You faith in democracy is going to be tested to the limit.

Phoenix11230

MPA (400+ posts)
I get the repeated struggle, Thanks. I also get the concept a few good willing people is all it takes to bring down evil. You faith in democracy is going to be tested to the limit.

Only the strong walk the path of God because it is a hard and an arduous one. The weak usually scatter to the wind.