DAWN Is siding with Hindu Extremists instead of condemning

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
For past many years Dawn will always put news which favors India. During covid Dawn was constantly reporting every small positive news from India, and projecting every single negative reporting about Pakistan to demoralize Pakistani people.

Now see this dawn is reporting news which blames Indian Muslims of protest and violence which is disrupting peace in India.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For years in the comments section Dawn always shows loads of anti-pak comments from Indian posters. That I don't have a problem with, what I have a problem is that 99% of the time my replies to those posters are not cleared by the mods.

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
Indians monitor everything in Pakistan. They identify key resources inside Pakistan that they can buy for their agenda in both private and government institutions. Large media houses woth huge following like Dawn and Geo were in 2008 became attractive targets for Indians.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dawn should be ban in Pakistan. They don't have ratting to survive..but they going on.means they receiving money to financially survive..