Dangerous Food for Diabetes Patients - Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad Saifi شوگر کے مریض کے لیے خطرناک کھانے

Messag Islamictv Pakistan

Councller (250+ posts)
Dangerous Food for Diabetes Patients - Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad Saifi شوگر کے مریض کے لیے خطرناک کھانے

شوگر کے مریض یہ کھانے فوراً چھوڑ دیں ! ڈاکٹر افتخاراحمد سیفی بتارہے ہیں شوگر کے مریضوں کے لیے خطرناک کھانے

Sugar ka Ilaj - Diabetes Treatment with Food - Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad Saifi - شوگر کا علاج

Other discussion of Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad Saifi on MessageTV Channel on YouTube:

Title: Hijamah (Cupping Therapy) with close up by Dr. Iftkhar Ahmad Saifi
Link:

Titlle : [English Version]Hijama - Cupping Therapy in the light of Sunnah & Medical Science Dr.Iftkhar Saifi

Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad Saifi
B.U.M.S. (India), N.D. (USA)
Ex. Dean, Academy of Complementary Medicine (ACM)
Knowledge Village, UAE
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
Ibn Nafees Medical Center, DubaiAmerican Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor
Ex. Naturopathic Doctor, Wellness Center, Hollywood, USA
Member of American Naturopathic Medical Association

Official Website for Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad Saifi: www.DrSaifi.com

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Excellant information
But why being a clinical doctor
Wearing that surgery room cap
JUSt for surgion nurse asst anesthesiologist etc

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Excellant information
But why being a clinical doctor
Wearing that surgery room cap
JUSt for surgion nurse asst anesthesiologist etc

These physicians are all sevants of pharmaceutical companies.....companies pay them...bribe them.......and then they advertise for them...............they will never tell you these things when you go to their clinic....in the clinic they talk like FROWN.........just deal patient as customer..........May Allay save every one from these physicians/surgeons (Terrorist/murders of humanity).

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ڈاکٹر صاحب کے حساب سے کھانا پینا ہی چھوڑنا پڑنا ہے اسکے علاوہ حل کوئی نہیں

Matchless

MPA (400+ posts)
This doctor claimed in this video that 100g sugar and 100g wheat is equal. He further said that if you avoiding 1 sugar teaspoon in your tea and eating a chapati of 100g you are taking 16-18 spoons of sugars. I think this is wrong.

I just checked and there is only 1g sugar in 100g wheat. Check this link or many other links available on the net.

http://www.foodnutritiontable.com/nutritions/nutrient/?id=476

Anyone else who can shed more light on this?

loban

This doctor claimed in this video that 100g sugar and 100g wheat is equal. He further said that if you avoiding 1 sugar teaspoon in your tea and eating a chapati of 100g you are taking 16-18 spoons of sugars. I think this is wrong.

I just checked and there is only 1g sugar in 100g wheat. Check this link or many other links available on the net.

http://www.foodnutritiontable.com/nutritions/nutrient/?id=476

Anyone else who can shed more light on this?

Dr. Iftikhar is correct. First I thought the same but when I did my research, I found wheat, rice all convert into GLUCOSE, not sugar. He is talking about GLUCOSE and in all diseases mainly diabetes Glucose increase.

See his other video explaining it.