NewsViews

Minister (2k+ posts)

31495772-8586867-image-m-15_1596434271978.jpg

31495770-8586867-image-a-14_1596434269811.jpg

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
غیر مسلم دہشت گرد، دہشت گرد نہیں ذہنی مریض ہوتا ہے
نفرت اور اشتعال انگیز گفتگو کرنے والا غیر مسلم انتہا پسند نہیں مزاح نگار ہوتا ہے​

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Did he not watch the videos and see the brutality and horror of it all? What sort of sick, twisted individual would actually make a joke about that?

mujhay kew nikala

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is what i was thinking what will be happen if start jokes on 9/11 and some other incident that happened in Europe ?
Would they all will be laugh same as they laughing on this bloody ugly joker ???

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
these newzealand and australian people are very racist..they show themselves as pro Muslims but they are not..especially NZ's PM. if they were serious, they would have hanged that guy on the first day.
bhai wahan fauji adalatain nahi hain. wahan constitutional adalatain hain, or sab ko us hee kay process kay through saza milti hay.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is what i was thinking what will be happen if start jokes on 9/11 and some other incident that happened in Europe ?
Would they all will be laugh same as they laughing on this bloody ugly joker ???
while I do oppose them making joke of massacres, have you seen family guy? they have made fun of 911 including its survivors in atleast 10 episodes. same goes for others, like south park and simpsons.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
these newzealand and australian people are very racist..they show themselves as pro Muslims but they are not..especially NZ's PM. if they were serious, they would have hanged that guy on the first day.
Yes but that killer has now been declared as mentally ill person.