اس نے ہمیں کیا مروانا ہے ؟؟
yar yeh qasim indian hai. dont reply to him

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

یہ بہت اعلیٰ درجے کا چھوڑو ہے
!اینوں سیریس نہ لینا پائی جی
یہ بنیؤں کو مروائے گا
اس نے ہمیں کیا مروانا ہے ؟؟
زیادہ تر بھارتیے چھوڑو ہی ہیں ۔ اگر کبھی بھارتی چینل پر نظر پڑ جاے تو ہمارے چھوڑو ابھی طفل مکتب لگتے ہیں ۔ لیکن مجھے فکر یہ ہے کہ ان چھوڑوں کے کہنے میں ہمارے شیردل نیازی پھر کوئ بھبکی نہ مار دیں ۔

Zaidi Qasim

do u think that i and other pakistanis on this forum are stupid?. tu mutr cola pi. tension na le.
No I think you guys are scholars. Having a degree from Exit... And this is a typical Hindu Language and even words you are using . What is the difference between you and a Hindu. It seems you are more inclined to their rituals than they can even remember.

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No I think you guys are scholars. Having a degree from Exit... And this is a typical Hindu Language and even words you are using . What is the difference between you and a Hindu. It seems you are more inclined to their rituals than they can even remember.
no need to argue with him......he doesn't take a second to call you hindu the moment he's made speechless.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indian airforce chief was boasting a few days ago that the Rafale aircraft will give India an edge over China.After seeing the latest weapons from China the banyas are wetting their dhotis.

Saboo

But on a lighter note:
الله جانے کیا ہوگا آگے
کل رات ہم ساری رات بھاگے
وہ پیچھے پیچھے میں آگے آگے
میری کڑتی کے کھلنے لگے دھاگے
ہاے الہ اب کیا ہوگا آگے