China executes two former vice-mayors for bribery

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do not remember in which interview, Imran Khan said once that if he got the chance he will hang corrupt politicians. I believe Imran has this agenda on his mind and he will act on his agenda when he will be the president..... This is my gut feelings....

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I do not remember in which interview, Imran Khan said once that if he got the chance he will hang corrupt politicians. I believe Imran has this agenda on his mind and he will act on his agenda when he will be the president..... This is my gut feelings....
Yes among his every task this was his top priority to hang the corrupts, to clean Pakistan from corruption, he even mentioned Chinese style of hanging the corrupt leaders, but some how he is dealing with tooooooo much of democratic way and shows his lack in control over implementing serious punishments against any criminal and corrupt among thousands roaming free with pride in Pakistan, and as a result it seem to a common Pakistani that Pakistan is heaven for only corrupt politicians, which is becoming an impression in the world as well and it will make it difficult for him and for Pakistan in coming days. Earlier the better, prevention is better than cure.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes among his every task this was his top priority to hang the corrupts, to clean Pakistan from corruption, he even mentioned Chinese style of hanging the corrupt leaders, but some how he is dealing with tooooooo much of democratic way and shows his lack in control over implementing serious punishments against any criminal and corrupt among thousands roaming free with pride in Pakistan, and as a result it seem to a common Pakistani that Pakistan is heaven for only corrupt politicians, which is becoming an impression in the world as well and it will make it difficult for him and for Pakistan in coming days. Earlier the better, prevention is better than cure.
You are right brother. Imran khan is following democratic steps, but I can see some new hope in Imran Khan's tactics. If you see we as a normal citizens understood the weakness of judiciary, media, bureaucracy, police and even army. Now Imran khan will take advantage from this weakness and he will use Naeem Bukhari as an attorney General of Pakistan.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes this action is very correct by the Chinese government, people of Pakistan need punishment by stick not soft fines until it gets corrupt free.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran khan is playing a very smart game. Judiciary is supposed to be the untouchable but corrupt judiciary unknowingly gave authority to FBR to investigate judges incomes and properties. Supreme Court’s decision is the law of the land. These untouchable are fucked.

Criminals are not the smartest people. PTI coalition government in a hundred years could never pass any law like this.