But Why?

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Please address the guns issue to US and Israel. As far as markets and mosques are concerned please enlighten me how virus will not spread in the markets. Did corona made a deal I will not spread in markets but in the masjid I am waiting for you.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please address the guns issue to US and Israel. As far as markets and mosques are concerned please enlighten me how virus will not spread in the markets. Did corona made a deal I will not spread in markets but in the masjid I am waiting for you.
the point is not about mosques and market..the point is shah se zyada shah k wafadar banne ki zarurat ni. Opening of market is a necessity and religious duties should not be compared with it as when there are difficult time..u get concession in ibaadat

You could have a point if cinemas were to stay open and mosques closed.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
The point is very valid for people that used to pray in the masjid not that I know you prayed or not. Allah knows. When we see the crowds gather in the markets and there is no social distancing guidelines, will it help to stop the spread of Corona or only when we close the masjids will stop the spread of Corona. Think again please

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Please also think about your statement of comparing cinemas and mosques. It just raises some eyebrows for the readers

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
The point is very valid for people that used to pray in the masjid not that I know you prayed or not. Allah knows. When we see the crowds gather in the markets and there is no social distancing guidelines, will it help to stop the spread of Corona or only when we close the masjids will stop the spread of Corona. Think again please
and what would u speak of the people who goto foreign countries for earning good money but do not fast and pray half the prayer
if they can goto foreign countries for making a good life..then they should atleat pray double ? but no they dont because they are given concession for they are going through tough times..one should avail concession when its due

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
While shoppers have the ability to crowd super markets, grocery stores and pharmacies one needs to question why mosques and other religious spaces are closed. Is spiritual food not important for health. The number one goal of the world government is to take away manhood from men. First they took away guns from the population and while the top two countries will be Israel and US for their population to have legal weapons all over the world weapons are taken away from everyone else. And now they have taken away the privelage of any sort of manhood where you cannot even pray together all in disguise of the corona PLANdemic. Already we have too many males but not men in Pakistan now they are locked up with their women folks only to lose the little sense of manhood. Its not to promote that being a man is not to be careful in being the source of the disease but when laws are being flount at supermarkets can we not give way to the few men that will want to pray in the mosques or churches with the right guidelines.
Don't understand what you are getting at -- perhaps too confused.
What is the need and logic of comparing prayers with manhood, guns and show of power. And then you jump toward international politics for no reason or sense at all except for paranoia.
This is a public health issue and ought to be seen as such.

Better the mosques had come with a solution on their own. And also government would had some compromise than to pass orders or use force - that was not right as well. Both parties have failed somewhere.
Now there is no need to turn it into a controversy, rather we should pray to god that this "aafat" is soon over from the world and our loved ones are safe - and sooner the mosques would be full with nimaazees.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
and what would u speak of the people who goto foreign countries for earning good money but do not fast and pray half the prayer
if they can goto foreign countries for making a good life..then they should atleat pray double ? but no they dont because they are given concession for they are going through tough times..one should avail concession when its due
This post has nothing to do with me and how do you know I am in a foreign country. I am in a Muslim land but we need to raise the voice for the truth. Now you are blabbering because you have no answer

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't understand what you are getting at -- perhaps too confused.
What is the need and logic of comparing prayers with manhood, guns and show of power. And then you jump toward international politics for no reason or sense at all except for paranoia.
This is a public health issue and ought to be seen as such.

Better the mosques had come with a solution on their own. And also government would had some compromise than to pass orders or use force - that was not right as well. Both parties have failed somewhere.
Now there is no need to turn it into a controversy, rather we should pray to god that this "aafat" is soon over from the world and our loved ones are safe - and sooner the mosques would be full with nimaazees.
Please wake up and do some research on this PLANdemic, you seem a nice guy and hopefully you can find the truth

Eyeaan

Please wake up and do some research on this PLANdemic, you seem a nice guy and hopefully you can find the truth
Thanks for advice. Better you tell me those facts other than making vague points.
Seems you think you know about everything happening around the world. Perhaps it is so but I am really zero interested to learn and know anything.
However, In case you think, I'm obligated to learn from you or follow you, please tell me how? If you are really a chosen-person, I may follow you.

Anyway prayers are about humility, bandagi, submission, service to God and for abiding by god's orders. Under what context you have compared it with guns, power and manhood?

As I said in this particular case government shouldn't have passed orders (it's debatable the state has such a right) however we all should had amicably reached to a compromise in view of public health and brotherhood. (One may bring large religious literature and precedents to justify it but I know you will bring even more arguments.)

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
I never said I know everything and I cannot know everything but one has to challenge the mainstream media that is brainwashing us. I may claim that I don't want to be another sheep in this herd and stand up. You can do it, you just need to do some work instead of what I pass to you. Don't be lazy

Eyeaan

I never said I know everything and I cannot know everything but one has to challenge the mainstream media that is brainwashing us. I may claim that I don't want to be another sheep in this herd and stand up. You can do it, you just need to do some work instead of what I pass to you. Don't be lazy
I have, as much possible, defended the rights and honor of Muslims here in this forum and other places where it did mattered and was difficult to stand up. (That absolutely doesn't mean that I'm any kind of good Muslim rather the opposite is very true.)
But in this particular case, I'm fully satisfies and clear that it is a public health and brotherhood issue, and we must tend towards God to find the right answer than to politicize it or make it an issue of egos. It is not political nor some conspiracy by anyone of any kind. -- I'm completely satisfied about that. If you have any argument beyond vague assertions and assumption please let me know. Further I'm not going to compare mosques with malls and with some rowdy law-breakers.
What we should have done, I have my well-thought out opinion, however a related issue is whether the state has a right to order a ban in this manner. In my personal and faulty opinion state doesn't have such a right and we should have reached to a collective decision as a society or had followed haramain.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
While shoppers have the ability to crowd super markets, grocery stores and pharmacies one needs to question why mosques and other religious spaces are closed. Is spiritual food not important for health. The number one goal of the world government is to take away manhood from men. First they took away guns from the population and while the top two countries will be Israel and US for their population to have legal weapons all over the world weapons are taken away from everyone else. And now they have taken away the privelage of any sort of manhood where you cannot even pray together all in disguise of the corona PLANdemic. Already we have too many males but not men in Pakistan now they are locked up with their women folks only to lose the little sense of manhood. Its not to promote that being a man is not to be careful in being the source of the disease but when laws are being flount at supermarkets can we not give way to the few men that will want to pray in the mosques or churches with the right guidelines.
WTF are you on about man? I think you've started to suffer from cabin fever

Eyeaan

Typical of sheep minds when they don't have anything to say
No one has appointed you as Shepard. You are consistently insulting others where as your mental situation is obvious from your post. Be respectful and be respected.
Anyway what extra and exclusive information and knowledge you have been gifted which we [the sheep) cannot comprehend and understand. Why don't you reveal the secrets (or if you have some kashf or ilhaam or whatever).
This mantra of "I know, I know" is utterly fruitless. -It is a stupid game you are playing with yourself- Tell us what do you know otherwise better keep quite.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
No one has appointed you as Shepard. You are consistently insulting others where as your mental situation is obvious from your post. Be respectful and be respected.
Anyway what extra and exclusive information and knowledge you have been gifted which we [the sheep) cannot comprehend and understand. Why don't you reveal the secrets (or if you have some kashf or ilhaam or whatever).
This mantra of "I know, I know" is utterly fruitless. -It is a stupid game you are playing with yourself- Tell us what do you know otherwise better keep quite.
Why are you so upset
See you in few months
When the crisis is over till that time you can just follow quietly like others the mainstream media

Dream Seller

Unbelievable
When manhood disappears from society then we cannot question simple things of why supermarkets are still open
So manhood to you is “endanger others lives”? How would you respond to authentic Hadiths where it was recommended to stay home in such situations?
Our Deen is the most logical way of life...stop throwing your baseless emotions to fire peoples feelings which might lead to deaths and then who’s responsible?