Brtis PM D Cameron talks rubbish, non sense and sh** after Indian visit, Indian propaganda in full s

polytricks

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
you are making more and more difficulties for Pakistan and Pak Army with such stupid comments on public forums monitored and read by everyone around the world.

Jabeen, go ahead, give us a few options who to vote for then?

polytricks

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
They ARE accepting their defeat but only 'because ISI made us loose'

They dont realize but they are actually helping our heroes at the ISI establish their fears in kafereen hearts. Free publicity is always appreciated

We should try and differentiate our enemies. Lets not UNITE them under the same name.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Champions of democracy dont care about third country rule. What about funding to Pakistan based terrorists? Well, at the end of the day, our leadership is cause of this disrespect to whole of the nation. We do not raise serious voice any where.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
This Idiot made this statement after eating hindu DAAL.It was not kosher david, did you ask your rabbi david??u moron?F U..
I am probably as upset if not more than you are BUT keep your criticism and anger productive and mature. I know you are angry , we all are but we should keep our heads straight ...we don't wanna call on his rabbi and give a non muslim a chance to call on our prophet or our god. Just an advice ....agay apki marzi

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
you are making more and more difficulties for Pakistan and Pak Army with such stupid comments on public forums monitored and read by everyone around the world.
Jabeen , everyone express themselves differently ... we need to have more patience for each other. Get your point across first with patience and weigh your complain with common sense....don't lash someone out just cuz you didn't like the way he expressed himself . Just a suggestion ...agay apki marzi

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
David Miliband calls the Prime Minister a 'loudmouth'

David Miliband has criticised Prime Minister David Cameron, accusing him of being a ''loudmouth'' over his remarks about Pakistan's record on terrorism.

The former Foreign Secretary was speaking as the row continued over comments Mr Cameron made during his trip to India.
Mr Miliband said there was a ''big difference between straight talking and being a loudmouth'' as he claimed Mr Cameron had been ''going off script'' in recent public statements.

The Labour leadership contender said everyone had ''two ears and one mouth'' and it was important to use them ''in that proportion'' when it came to foreign policy.
Mr Cameron caused anger in Islamabad when he warned that Pakistan should not be allowed ''to promote the export of terror'' in the world.
But the Prime Minister denied his comments had overshadowed his trip and maintained that he had good relations with Pakistan, whose president will be visiting him at his country retreat, Chequers, next week.
''I don't think it's overshadowed anything,'' he said. ''I think it's important to speak frankly and clearly about these issues. I have always done that in the past and will do so in the future.''
But he did not repeat the phrase in a series of broadcast interviews, but stressed that he was talking about ''people within Pakistan'' who are responsible for terror rather than the country's government.
Mr Miliband accused Mr Cameron of only ''telling half the story'', pointing out that thousands of innocent civilians in Pakistan had been killed by terrorism.
Put to him that it was ''pretty strong'' to accuse the Prime Minister of being a loudmouth he said: ''Well, I think there is a big difference between straight-talking and being a loudmouth.
He told BBC Radio 4's The World At One: ''It is very, very important that the Prime Minister, who in three unscripted appearances at press conferences has gone off script and has said, as I say, in the Pakistan case half the story, understands that we have got two ears and one mouth and it is very important to use them in that proportion.''

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/labour/7916687/David-Miliband-calls-the-Prime-Minister-a-loudmouth.html

ekramqad

Citizen
@ Inqelaab
Point is who was the one running election campaign of Mr David Cameron and his party candidate?
Answer is Imran Khan who was running campaign for Zac Goldsmith, Zac won the election with help of Imran Khan who took him to mosques.
Now Imran Khan should ask Zac Goldsmith to give a statement against Mr
David Cameron who insulted Pakistan.
will Imran Khan do that ?
i am afraid NO nor Zac Goldsmith.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Idk why people keep bringing specially MQM people IK in everything, people chill we know who's right and who's wrong, you can fool Pakistani village population by these mudslinging tactics but not us. GIVE UP PROPAGANDA.

LONG LIVE PTI

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Idk why people keep bringing specially MQM people IK in everything, people chill we know who's right and who's wrong, you can fool Pakistani village population by these mudslinging tactics but not us. GIVE UP PROPAGANDA.

LONG LIVE PTI

Looks like you ran out of argument related to Imran khan running campaign for Zac Goldsimth who happens to be conservative+Close to David Camaron as well...When PTI ran out of arguments they always try MQM bashing that is known mentality I know and that is another reason why I dont have problems identifying PTI supporters....

Could you please answer IDK because he raised a valid point....

GeoG

Looks like you ran out of argument related to Imran khan running campaign for Zac Goldsimth who happens to be conservative+Close to David Camaron as well...When PTI ran out of arguments they always try MQM bashing that is known mentality I know and that is another reason why I dont have problems identifying PTI supporters....

Could you please answer IDK because he raised a valid point....

I was present in Richmond mosque where Imran Khan came in support of Zac.

He stated and I quote " I am not here to support my ex-brotherinlaw but a person who differs Conservative Party on its stand of War on Terrorism", so he supported a person whose policy is against what David Moron is following".

This is your answer now your turn,
Persumably Altaf Hussain still holds Pakistani Naitonality, although he has not renewed his passport for more than ten years (source: Pakistan embassy staff)
Should he not show his solidarity with Pakistan and take a delegation to PM in protest or least he could do is to lead a procession outside 10 Downing Street against this statement.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was present in Richmond mosque where Imran Khan came in support of Zac.

He stated and I quote " I am not here to support my ex-brotherinlaw but a person who differs Conservative Party on its stand of War on Terrorism", so he supported a person whose policy is against what David Moron is following".

This is your answer now your turn,
Persumably Altaf Hussain still holds Pakistani Naitonality, although he has not renewed his passport for more than ten years (source: Pakistan embassy staff)
Should he not show his solidarity with Pakistan and take a delegation to PM in protest or least he could do is to lead a procession outside 10 Downing Street against this statement.

So you are the eye witness of all this then I heard that Zac Golsmith also have good contacts with David Camaron so what is stopping Imran Khan to lobby for Pakistan through Goldsmith to at least ask David Camaron to Publicly justify his statement regarding Pakistan in India....Talking about Altaf Hussain then name any person from House of commons or any known person from British Parliament which have got any kind of relationship with Altaf Hussain???Just as I told you that he might be a very big leader having huge influence in Pakistan but in Britain he is another common man unlike in Pakistan having not much relations with any Bureaucrat, Capitalist, Parliamentarian or others...

GeoG

So you are the eye witness of all this then I heard that Zac Golsmith also have good contacts with David Camaron so what is stopping Imran Khan to lobby for Pakistan through Goldsmith to at least ask David Camaron to Publicly justify his statement regarding Pakistan in India....Talking about Altaf Hussain then name any person from House of commons or any known person from British Parliament which have got any kind of relationship with Altaf Hussain???Just as I told you that he might be a very big leader having huge influence in Pakistan but in Britain he is another common man unlike in Pakistan having not much relations with any Bureaucrat, Capitalist, Parliamentarian or others...

Good to see that you have realized your short comings and have asked your senior, probably Shuja, to respond on this post.
Coming to the post,

Are you saying that Altaf Hussain can't gather 50 supporters outside 10 Downing Street in protest of this statement.
This will help to neutralize his India Bhashan.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good to see that you have realized your short comings and have asked your senior, probably Shuja, to respond on this post.
Coming to the post,

Are you saying that Altaf Hussain can't gather 50 supporters outside 10 Downing Street in protest of this statement.
This will help to neutralize his India Bhashan.
I dont know why our Solutions are always protest even if we are living in Britain or Pakistan???their are different channel available in Britain where you can record your reservation as well...In Pakistan its understandable to protest due to Govt.'s negligence but in Britain it would be perceived differently like Uncivilized way so instead of talking about getting people out in Public and other stuff like that in every problem why dont we use the Right channel where our problems could reach the concerned authorities...BTW I heard about a British pakistani women who is in high designation of Conservative Party why dont she be reached to get this problem over because She probably had comeup by Pakistani votes isnt she???So why dont she be reached to record reservations...

GeoG

I dont know why our Solutions are always protest even if we are living in Britain or Pakistan???their are different channel available in Britain where you can record your reservation as well...In Pakistan its understandable to protest due to Govt.'s negligence but in Britain it would be perceived differently like Uncivilized way so instead of talking about getting people out in Public and other stuff like that in every problem why dont we use the Right channel where our problems could reach the concerned authorities...BTW I heard about a British pakistani women who is in high designation of Conservative Party why dont she be reached to get this problem over because She probably had comeup by Pakistani votes isnt she???So why dont she be reached to record reservations...

Discussion is not about finding ways of forcing David Moron to mend his policy, discussion is how can we best protest to make UK realize about this mistake.

Altaf Hussain has come out with a statement against this and he should put his money where his mouth is. He should gather 50 people and shout in front of 10 downing street as he shouted in India but this time in favor of Pakistan.

We will come Saeeda Warsi, Lord Nazir and others when there is enough public outcry.