Blank Minded Luqman

virgo9595

Believe me I had no reason to sign up for this siasat.pk, but to speak out about this man, who is the anchoring in programme by the name Point Blank. I have never never seen such stupid way of asking questions and he pretends like he is the Master of all the world, Even a Judge or a Police officer will not ask in such a manner. All this is done just for cheap fame and to be known as a brave journalist, but I think he is the "shame name" for group of brave journalist. No doubt he has an agenda in favor or government or someone's else, but at least he should ask the question and argue in a good manner. I have removed from my list of channels where this person is appearing. I will never listen to him, and I am going to inform all my friends and like minded to boycott to listen this man and even boycott the channel which employed such uncivilized, stubborn, sick-minded , abnormal and stupid anchor.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
virgo9595 said:
Believe me I had no reason to sign up for this siasat.pk, but to speak out about this man, who is the anchoring in programme by the name Point Blank. I have never never seen such stupid way of asking questions and he pretends like he is the Master of all the world, Even a Judge or a Police officer will not ask in such a manner. All this is done just for cheap fame and to be known as a brave journalist, but I think he is the "shame name" for group of brave journalist. No doubt he has an agenda in favor or government or someone's else, but at least he should ask the question and argue in a good manner. I have removed from my list of channels where this person is appearing. I will never listen to him, and I am going to inform all my friends and like minded to boycott to listen this man and even boycott the channel which employed such uncivilized, stubborn, sick-minded , abnormal and stupid anchor.
hundred percent agree with u brother.. he is really a crap and nonsense anchor..
i think u dont know he is a close friend of Bhai log.(Altaf hussain) :twisted:

Spartacus

virgo9595 said:

I think you should understand what is democracy . Everyone has right to say what ever he/she wants . This is the people who will hear and then decide with the logic if this may true or not.
As you wrote ....."I will never listen to him "
This is impossible that you would never listen to him , you are just very against him that is why you said this without logic. So , be cool .
As well as you should show some of his mistakes that he performed in his shows , like ,,,If he lied or if he gave some wrong information. etc, etc
Only then you can get support from this FORUM and in real life against him.
I do agree with you that in Pakistan sometimes , some journalist ,including Mr.LUQMAN, go beyond their limits.But we have to understand that just some years ago ( IN MUSHARRAF ERA ) we got freedom of media in PAKISTAN. Our journalist will learn their limits by the time. I guess within 5 years.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
If we are happy with Zardari as peresident
R.Malik as interior minister
Nawaz sharif as replacement .............

whats wrong with luqman than ?

when every thing is not at its right place .........let another one be an addition to the mess.

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear Spar

y u dont admit he is offical member of MQM , he use to attend the function of mqm, he arrange a grand reception to Syed Kamal Mustafa at the time of his visit to lhr

Bieng a journalist u cant do this n show ur partyicsm and u shud be neutral , un bias.........shame on him

he is black sheep among journalist

n equally part of mqm ...lolz interesting

Spartacus

true_pakistani said:
Dear Spar

y u dont admit he is offical member of MQM , he use to attend the function of mqm, he arrange a grand reception to Syed Kamal Mustafa at the time of his visit to lhr

Bieng a journalist u cant do this n show ur partyicsm and u shud be neutral , un bias.........shame on him

he is black sheep among journalist

n equally part of mqm ...lolz interesting

As I indicated Pakistani media was not free before MUSHARRAF ERA. ( A challenge to all who will not agree with me )
There are huge number of journalist who like one or another party.
LUQMAN likes MQM and this is truth , Even if he is a member or not .
If he likes MQM then there should be some logic behind this as well as if someone does not like MQM then this is also not without logic.
Why only LUQMAN , you are seeing that he likes one party ( that is MQM ).
Why are you not giving alot of others name ,who likes PML(n) , PPPP , PTI , etc etc.
Do not see who is saying , you have to see , what is he saying ....

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
shut this nonsense...
Mr Lucman is a best person to deal wid such criminalz and as far as respect is concerned they bloody so called leaders dont deserve it.

I think this post came straight from the heart of PML-N.

true_pakistani

@spar

I completly agree, being a pakistani u must ve some heart feelings towards any party

my q when u ve given any position wt shud u do????

be honest n neutral and un bias

or become member of any party
or start arraning grand dinner.

I think so islam teach us when u awarded any position u shud be neutral and un baised n do justice even with ur family if they r guilty

Spartacus

true_pakistani said:
@spar

I completly agree, being a pakistani u must ve some heart feelings towards any party

my q when u ve given any position wt shud u do????

be honest n neutral and un bias

or become member of any party
or start arraning grand dinner.

I think so islam teach us when u awarded any position u shud be neutral and un baised n do justice even with ur family if they r guilty

Do not see who is saying , you have to see , what is he saying ....
I wrote LUQMAN likes MQM , he should had some logic for this .
If he said something wrong then please share with us , we would also dislike him ( If he lied , if he gave some wrong information , etc ) , if you come with logic and proof.
But only with this reason that because he like XYZ party and that is why we should not watch his programm....
Do not you think all journalist go to vote ?? They should had chosen one party or not ?
Mushtaq Minhas ( pml-n) , Haroon ( PTI ) , ATHAR ( PPP ) , Our Shakir Qureshi ( pml-n , even he organized a meeting with pml'n MINISER in England ) ,there are other several examples I can give you .

I repeat again ..."Do not see who is saying , you have to see , what is he saying ...."

zahidsaqi

Citizen
I have seen this guy Luqman with Hassan Nisar (Qadiyani). I doubt he is also a qadiyani.

i dislike him due to his style and proud. I am going to ban the channel where this guy does shows.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Sparatacus:
Don't argue here with these people. You will never win.

You know, the only problem with Luqman, Hasan Nisar and Nazeer Naji is that they support the good work of MQM, Altaf Hussain and Mustafa Kamal.

Just wait and let them write only one single sentence in favor of Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif, then they will be declared the most honest, genious, patriotic, and non Qadyani journalists.

Even I would say these journalists are nothing, if Zardari starts an operation against Karachi people, suddenly he will become "DOODH KA DHULA HUA". Every sin of Zardari and PPP will be forgotten.

There is no problem with these journalists, the problem lies somewhere else.

I hope you understand my point.

Jury

PakPatriot1 said:
@Sparatacus:
Don't argue here with these people. You will never win.
You know, the only problem with Luqman, Hasan Nisar and Nazeer Naji is that they support the good work of MQM, Altaf Hussain and Mustafa Kamal.
Just wait and let them write only one single sentence in favor of Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif, then they will be declared the most honest, genious, patriotic, and non Qadyani journalists.
Even I would say these journalists are nothing, if Zardari starts an operation against Karachi people, suddenly he will become "DOODH KA DHULA HUA". Every sin of Zardari and PPP will be forgotten.
There is no problem with these journalists, the problem lies somewhere else.
I hope you understand my point.

Jury

1100835593-1.jpg

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
He is a Crap. He was member of MQM Cabinet in Mushraf Era. Watch his programs when he does with any MQM personality. Then his tone and aggressiveness goes down his knees. Talks so polite and give them full time to explain thier Wahiyaats. I abondoned his programs long ago.

true_pakistani

@ spar

u r very respectable for me

but surprise u r opposing islam saying do justice when r u given any power
u r supporting liar luqman that party membership is fine, dinner is fine

n u talked abt other journalisht , show the prove they ve got any party membership
as i said being a human being u wud definitely ve some close idealogoy to any party or person but being a responsible journalist u do justice only n dont show it

@ jury

good job , u r still in paid job, keep it up, overtime be lagaoo

MIAN3000

Voter (50+ posts)
DR DANISH, JASMIN ,HASSAN NISAR, LUQMAN MUBASHAR, NAJAM SETHI,NAZIR NAJI BOHAT SHARIF LOG HAIN [wall] [wall] [wall] [wall] [altaf] KALI MATA KI JAI

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
kisi journalist ka kisi party sey munsalik hona munasib naheen hai. Being affiliated with any party can affect reporting and creat favor for some and bais against others.

BUT media freedom is new in Pak and so are the journalism. They are all learning. Also I dont think there is any rules & regulations set out for to regualte media fairness.

So you should hang tight, they will be expert and fair in the next generation. Dont blame them. They are doin the best they can. Just give them credit and give them some time. At least we do hear opposing opinions? Did we have this luxury in, say, Zia, or ZA Bhutto era? Or even Banazeer time??

Gazoo Martian

Spartacus

gazoomartian said:
kisi journalist ka kisi party sey munsalik hona munasib naheen hai. Being affiliated with any party can affect reporting and creat favor for some and bais against others.

BUT media freedom is new in Pak and so are the journalism. They are all learning. Also I dont think there is any rules & regulations set out for to regualte media fairness.

So you should hang tight, they will be expert and fair in the next generation. Dont blame them. They are doin the best they can. Just give them credit and give them some time. At least we do hear opposing opinions? Did we have this luxury in, say, Zia, or ZA Bhutto era? Or even Banazeer time??

Gazoo Martian

100% agree but with one addition , this was MUSHARRAF who gave first time FREEDOM OF MEDIA in PAKISTAN.
In one hand MUSHARRAF is a victim of his own creation but other hand he should be happy that this is the media who is showing now that MUSHARRAF was the real hero , Who saved Pakistan in many ways.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES4SNxidGGI[/video]

virgo9595

if you all are disagree with the WAY Mr.Luqman is conducting the program, lets write to his employer and tell them that give some "Ikhlaqeee Training to this person, We don't mind if a person speaks truth, but at least the people are not "jahil" to bear with such an Anchor. He is associated with MQM, so his own credibilty is full of doubts.
Please every one who is against the way of this man, write to Express news and tell them to change or correct this person.