Bhutto family born to rule POOR PAKISTANI NATION

A

abbasiali

AA

My best regards to all Pakistani Nation Fellows.

Above mention Documentary is a real heart touching, Its real fun to present historical moments, which leave impacts directly on human heart.

Allah may rest her Soul in rest and Piece. Ameen

My whole hearted sympathies are with Bhutto family who had gone through a blood sucking movement and in result real Bhutto's have paid penalty of their lives.

Its really very unfortunate, apart from the emotional feelings, we as Pakistani nation, felt being betrayed by all top rated Politicians, including Bhutto's.
She came into politics in result of revenge to her Fathers judicial killing, but when ever she came to Pakistan, she was ensured, that she will grab the power, its a real history, she never stayed in Pakistan, when ever she was out of power. She preferred to stay in London or in Dubai. Her kids never stayed and studied in Pakistan. They are living like Royal's in UK or in Dubai. Can poor Pakistani can afford this kind of luxurious life? They can respond to this very easily, as everything belongs to them is their family owned properties and monies. Thats true, But why they claim, they are the leaders of Poor Pakistani's? They were selected by some one else and pretendingthemself as AWAMI LEADER. Today Pakistani's are moving around the world, who got the chance to survive overseas, why, because of them, After the biggest iconic army DICTATORS, BHUTTO'S and SHARIF'S are most responsible in bringing poverty in Pakistan.

Bhutto and Sharif both got the equal opportunity to give a break to Pakistan, but instead of that they gain the publicity in getting corruption commissions and rebates, which results army dictatorship. But they never got ashamed of their past, and every time, came back to Pakistan with new false hopes, we are already experiencing the current situation going on in Pakistan. and the best part is to be noted that, still their immediate families are still in UK and Dubai plus enjoying all the best luxurious Royal perks.

Media Government opposition all are promoting Benazir Bhutto as greatest leader of all of over the world, how amazing,

She sign CHARTER OF DEMOCRACY in London with her worst enemy Nawaz Sharif , and little later she got envolved in another pact with GEN Musharaf, which was confirming dictator, will remain in power and in result to this PACT, she got the NRO done for herself and her husband, who in result today has become the President of Pakistan. These were the shameless and ruthless selfish Politicians who are embraced by media like HERO.

Poor Pakistani Nation, is there any time frame set by Allah, till how long this nation will remain under this Political leadership?

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bitter Truth.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXt_eJhaKvY[/video]
1100365301-1.jpg

1100365301-2.gif

1100360945-1.gif

1100360947-1.jpg

1100364642-1.gif

asifukp

MPA (400+ posts)
Why do so called POOR People vote them? .... they are not poor they are cause of Pakistan's suffering.

Jury

That's why lot of people think.....................
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ5WD7rgFlE&feature=channel_page[/video]

aBis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jury, if MQM oppposes feudal lord rulers in Pakistan than it good but MQM should do more than making statements, has it done anything more than making statements. If any political leader is corrupt than why doesn't MQM uses it political power to stir the question in parliament.

Has MQM called any strike against the corrupt ministers of PPP or PML-N? Usually they call strike and get thousands of people for rally in karachi but has it done anything else apart for the benefit of its party.. is their responsibility only lies in karachi or sindh? is punjab or NWFP or balauchistan not a part of pakistan for them.

Use words to answer the questions first, links and references are used to back up your opinion, don't go posting links ridiculously as no one understand what point you are making

Jury

aBis said:
Jury, if MQM oppposes feudal lord rulers in Pakistan than it good but MQM should do more than making statements, has it done anything more than making statements. (1) If any political leader is corrupt than why doesn't MQM uses it political power to stir the question in parliament.

(2) Has MQM called any strike against the corrupt ministers of PPP or PML-N? Usually they call strike and get thousands of people for rally in karachi but has it done anything else apart for the benefit of its party.. is their responsibility only lies in karachi or sindh? is punjab or NWFP or balauchistan not a part of pakistan for them.

(3) ]Use words to answer the questions first, links and references are used to back up your opinion, don't go posting links ridiculously as no one understand what point you are making[/size]

1) MQM openly said about the corruption and feudalism, monarchy. MQM only represent 7 and 1/2 % of assembly seats. So you should decide, how much MQM can do with that. But, yes, MQM has given a possible ideology, that, a common man who gives vote, should give vote to a conman man like him. Although, to prove that, so much suffering, agony has been faced.

MQM openly said about land grabbing in Karachi but, it is considered Topi drama. Just like, when MQM said about Taliban, it was also considered Topi drama. And political parties and media thought, because MQM is afraid of demographic changing in Karachi. But, it turned out to be true. Today 6 men arrested or Killed from Mangho pir Karachi. Inshallah, news will be posted tomorrow.

2) As far strike is concerned against the corruption, so dear, it won't work. Because, they have a very deep root in our system and they are called establishment. One brother is in PPP & other is in PML. One is in bureaucracy other one in Army. Despite they have different political affiliation, they are hand in gloves with each other. It is only possible, when ordinary men who belong to 98% people of Pakistan will be sitting in assembly. And they have passion to change the system. And it is only happen, when his leader has no interest in sugar mills, textile mills, etc. And he also has no interests in making good will with the so called 2% of the Pakistan. I'm not pointing out any one, but, I'm giving you example of Ch Nisar Ali Khan of PML-N. And don't you think only PML-N has people like him. But, I bet, you can't tell the name of one person from MQM.

2vmdids.jpg

monorchysavesminister.gif

3) Click the link search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&author_id=1768&start=150
You will find out, how many time I replied with my thoughts. The person who posted this thread has already return enough. My link is just making it crystal clear. I think after reading what I posted, one should not have any doubt about the monarchy in our political system. It should also clear from you and other forum members' mind that, why they so much in love with so called democracy.

I'm just replying you because, I felt, you should be replied. Otherwise, I'm used to ignore or reply briefly.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
aBis said:
Jury, if MQM oppposes feudal lord rulers in Pakistan than it good but MQM should do more than making statements, has it done anything more than making statements. If any political leader is corrupt than why doesn't MQM uses it political power to stir the question in parliament.

Has MQM called any strike against the corrupt ministers of PPP or PML-N? Usually they call strike and get thousands of people for rally in karachi but has it done anything else apart for the benefit of its party.. is their responsibility only lies in karachi or sindh? is punjab or NWFP or balauchistan not a part of pakistan for them.

Use words to answer the questions first, links and references are used to back up your opinion, don't go posting links ridiculously as no one understand what point you are making
Good point
I am registering your point and taking it to the MQM Raabta Committee. If they call strike on this issue will you people in rest of the Pakistan will be with them?
Or if these feudals created any law and order situation on the day of strike and after start any operation in Karachi, will you be with us?
please reply.

aBis

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
aBis said:

Good point
I am registering your point and taking it to the MQM Raabta Committee. If they call strike on this issue will you people in rest of the Pakistan will be with them?
Or if these feudals created any law and order situation on the day of strike and after start any operation in Karachi, will you be with us?
please reply.

common people are always up for the good cause and so am I but I am away not in pak anymore so I could only support morally.

Jury, MQM is for common people but mine other people bitterness is for a reason, I have stated it before so I won't be repeating it again, it will only cause flaming here

Jury

asifukp said:
Why do so called POOR People vote them? .... they are not poor they are cause of Pakistan's suffering.

That's why, so called leaders love Democracy so Much.

A

abbasiali

Dear Jury,

You should have post all above important information as new topic, as I feel all these articles which you have fed in reply, would have left restricted for few people's viewing, who are participating in this particular subject,

So better post again, these articles as new topics, and let all of Pakistani nation know, what ever the visual facts are available.

Regards

Jury

abbasiali said:
Dear Jury,
You should have post all above important information as new topic, as I feel all these articles which you have fed in reply, would have left restricted for few people's viewing, who are participating in this particular subject,
So better post again, these articles as new topics, and let all of Pakistani nation know, what ever the visual facts are available.
Regards

You're right dear. In fact after posted my reply, I deleted that. But, then I decided to endorsed that thread.

Nevertheless, I will post it again.