Best available home internet in pakistan??

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہر کوئی اسلام آباد راولپنڈی میں نہی رہتا زونگ فور جی سب بیسٹ ہوگی اگر پاکستان کے ہر شہر
میں متعارف کروا دیں اور ریٹ مناسب رکھیں

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہر کوئی اسلام آباد راولپنڈی میں نہی رہتا زونگ فور جی سب بیسٹ ہوگی اگر پاکستان کے ہر شہر
میں متعارف کروا دیں اور ریٹ مناسب رکھیں

بھائی میں نے کب کہا ہے کہ ہر کوئی راولپنڈی اسلام آباد میں رہتا ہے ، آپ اپنے شہر کا بتا دو۔۔

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
why not ptcl bhi

4mb reaches to 450kbs and is not even on fiber her plus a very good rate

yes its good, but normally PTCL lines has issues plus they provide a POOR customer service! and does it reach 450 KB or gives an average of 450 KB ?
and i want to know which is best available Internet in pakistan .

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
after privatization there customer outlet and service are quite sophisticated
yes there are issue but are resolved like our service would go dead, sometimes, only to work after reboot of modem. i complaint through sms service and it was resolved within a day

Sadia Hashmi

Senator (1k+ posts)

yes its good, but normally PTCL lines has issues plus they provide a POOR customer service! and does it reach 450 KB or gives an average of 450 KB ?
and i want to know which is best available Internet in pakistan .

best customer service+ rates+ speed= broadband.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was in Pakistan 2 years ago for two months. I took DSL service from Ptcl. It was slow and lineman were causing a lot of problems. They were disconnecting the line from DP and we had to give them money to reconnect many times. After we left Pakistan Ptcl refused to disconnect the service and keep sending bill, ultimately my father disconnected the phone line and we had to take new number.

jaypakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTCL is best if u r living in islamabad , I don't know about other cities but in islamabad they fix things in no time.

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In DHA Lahore, I tried Wateen.

No doubt their customer services is flawless but I had too many issues the 4 months I was with them for.

last two months I have been using ptcl 4mb connection. Not a single complain i had to file yet.

Speed wise...both companies were never stable. They tell you 4mb but that I rarely get. At peak times it gets as slow as 1.5mb

Talha Asif

Councller (250+ posts)
Evo Wingle is best in city areas of Punjab specially Sahiwal, Islamabad/Rawalpindi & Lahore.

3458487540.png

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
i wud sau nayatel is gud if u r in pindi.500kbps avg at 5mb.

yes pindi islamabad both . and if initial charges are neglected . 500 kb download + 500 upload (simultaneously ) + 2 line rent free local phone numbers for 1700 is affordable !