Because of Imran Khan everyone is talking about the Kashmir issue : Shah Mehmood Qureshi

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
THIS IS FOR PRIME MINISTER IMRAN KHAN::::::

PTI-Socialmedia team :::

Please forward this to the PM. This might be beneficial to his plans

Sir, The only way we can get Kashmir is through economic prosperity. My suggestions are as follows:

1 - If Pakistan Government can create a consortium of all investors in the country who has unlimited amount of money, and the money Govt invests to make money, please create a shell company in U.K or anywhere in the world. With this company buy the stocks of Indian businesses. Profitable ones only.

2 - Allow the common men to invest in a grand fund setup by the government (like Mohmand dam and stuff). Give them annual returns on their investment. Invest that money in the idea mentioned above.

3 - Buy shares of Pepsi Co. (largest shareholder Indra Nooyi, 1.5 mil shares) - Indian govt investments. Buy shares of Coca Cola from berkshire hathaway. Buy shares of Nestle and fortune 100 companies. Buy half of London properties too.

Then, you can assert power over Kashmir. World powers and people in general ONLY LISTEN TO THE PERSON WHO HAS DEEPEST pocket and unlimited amount of money.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
THIS IS FOR PRIME MINISTER IMRAN KHAN::::::

PTI-Socialmedia team :::

Please forward this to the PM. This might be beneficial to his plans

Sir, The only way we can get Kashmir is through economic prosperity. My suggestions are as follows:

1 - If Pakistan Government can create a consortium of all investors in the country who has unlimited amount of money, and the money Govt invests to make money, please create a shell company in U.K or anywhere in the world. With this company buy the stocks of Indian businesses. Profitable ones only.

2 - Allow the common men to invest in a grand fund setup by the government (like Mohmand dam and stuff). Give them annual returns on their investment. Invest that money in the idea mentioned above.

3 - Buy shares of Pepsi Co. (largest shareholder Indra Nooyi, 1.5 mil shares) - Indian govt investments. Buy shares of Coca Cola from berkshire hathaway. Buy shares of Nestle and fortune 100 companies. Buy half of London properties too.

Then, you can assert power over Kashmir. World powers and people in general ONLY LISTEN TO THE PERSON WHO HAS DEEPEST pocket and unlimited amount of money.

We are always given the lollipop that China will come to Pakistan's rescue in War against India.

The fact is that in an all out war China will stand down and will not participate until Russia takes side. Russians and Chinese both have very shrewed leadership with tons of experience. They both will not participate in Indo-Pak War and destroy their economies. Contrary to popular belief, India has never started an all out war.

Without China on side, Pakistan can not fight a war with India. Modi knows this and that is why he has annexed Kashmir.

Ab Putt Lo Jo Puttna Hay.

Checkmate ?

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
We are always given the lollipop that China will come to Pakistan's rescue in War against India.

The fact is that in an all out war China will stand down and will not participate until Russia takes side. Russians and Chinese both have very shrewed leadership with tons of experience. They both will not participate in Indo-Pak War and destroy their economies unlike we two morons.

I guess I am the only one who is going to agree with you for the first time in my siasat.pk life. Yes you are correct.
The day when we will start relying on Allah alone and stop looking east or west, we will be a prosperous and strong nation.

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I guess I am the only one who is going to agree with you for the first time in my siasat.pk life. Yes you are correct.
The day when we will start relying on Allah alone and stop looking east or west, we will be a prosperous and strong nation.

allah helps those who help themselves , so your point is correct that pakistan should be powerful in economy then only it will have it's clout .