BE-HUDA WAZIR e BAHBUD e AABADI column by ShakirQureshi

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
p9-n2.gif

aping3

Voter (50+ posts)
you dont even know what the issue is and you are wasting our time.
I hate ppp or MQm and their leaders but I believe it was the only right thing she ever did in her whole life and you are trying to cover it. its too late mate bye

Mr-X2

Citizen
@mR Shakir you are right Fardous Ashiq is "be-huda" but do you know about Kashmala ?? she is --- --- --- ---
column is good any way even the you have posted it is not good.

Other readers Click the 1st link which is main & then Click on 2nd , it works.

Mr-X2

@aping3 you proved yourself foolish stupid & rude as well. what kind of behaviour you want far a person who in your own words have done only ONE thing RIGHT ?? where as most of the people think this is NOT RIGHT, there only few stupids who want to protact this rubbish laday Minister.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@Dear Apping thnx for comments , you have not wasted any time by reading my column ATLEAST you earned my point of view(which is 1000's of 1000 people's P.O.V ............................... BUT after reading my column you have wasted your time to write your un-complete comments, it was much better if to told us what is the "real story" , you KNOW infact ???
any way i'm thankful for your time you spent for & request you to add always your critics on my columns / posts (be friendly - it's better).

Mr X2 thanks for your comments as well, i know lot about Kashmala but in this programme she did not spread any "dirt"

SQ.