BBC Claim Pakistan 'supports Taliban' - Western Propaganda against Pakistan

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: secret Pakistan

hello brothers, if you guys can get the BBC iplayer there is a programme on Pakistan please watch Il be interested to see what people have to say. Hope everyone is well , Stephen

big brother . go and watch Russia Today. Get other side of every story and then come to pakistanis and ask as many questions as u wish to.
if you are ignorant yourself and if you are only following one side of the coin by wathing western media , then I am sorry mate we cant make no difference even if we have 100 % honest opinion about anything

stephen

Citizen

there has always been doubt cast over some of the BBC reporting but I think its up to us to watch and make are own minds up

deshdrohi123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

there r few facts but its more on biased side....our Army dumb heads should have that in mind that 1 day that strategic policy may bounce back & haunt whole Pakistan....but they r so called Genius People so v have 2 suffer more unless some 1 tell them enough is enough ur just BPS21 Grade Officer:rule:...National Policy is not ur business....
Hope that day will come
(jhanda)

cr_mega_496_gilani-kayani.jpg

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)

hello brothers, if you guys can get the BBC iplayer there is a programme on Pakistan please watch Il be interested to see what people have to say. Hope everyone is well , Stephen

Dear Steep Hen , your own country history is full of duplicity and treachery from 1700 to till date and continues.If its by you then it is patriotism , in your country's interest and against the axis of evil.
Real
axis of evil in this world is USA ,UK and Israel.And we have full right to protect our country and our neighborhood from the axis of evil (UK ,USA and Israel.
)

Last edited:

stephen

Citizen

hello, brother 1. you dont know my country so please dont tar me with that brush, Im not bought in at what I see on the news but watching it underlines the gulfs between the sides.
Im a man of peace and very saddend by what I see happing to good people by out side bodies and even more sadly by some of its own people where ever that may be, Stephen

"The best and most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart." so true

Last edited:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

Dear Steep Hen , your own country history is full of duplicity and treachery from 1700 to till date and continues.If its by you then it is patriotism , in your country's interest and against the axis of evil.
Real
axis of evil in this world is USA ,UK and Israel.And we have full right to protect our country and our neighborhood from the axis of evil (UK ,USA and Israel.
)
and also zardari gilani shaitan malik and baber haiwan we have to protect our country from these associates of evil also

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart." so true

In the search of the most beautiful thing in the world , your heart bring you here "Pakistani Political Forum".And Remember heart never speaks lie.

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Real
)

Jack . respect for the guests. Your leader should have told you something about urdu adab.

stephen

Citizen

Being able to meet and talk to people of all tribes gives me a feeling that cant be touched or seen but can leave a feeling that feels so good . peace onto u brother

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Taliban commanders say Pakistan intelligence helps them

We can all stay in denial mode or agree to facts that's on the Ground.
Our Pakistani Intelligence agency has a hand is all this Taliban Mess..... Full Stop.

Now comes the interesting Part, If we as Pakistani Supported Taliban, and Taliban killed US and UK Active Force.
Then it means Pakistan has a hand in all this killing..... am I not correct?

Now to protect our selves from War Crime and other civil criminal crimes, Pakistan Government show quickly dis-owe it self.
As we all know, ISI is it self a Country with in a Country.

Simple Math, If a=b and b=c then a=c?

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PAKISTANIS be MINDFUL: FULL SCALE PROPAGANDA HAS STARTED AGAINST PAKISTAN ON BBC

Sorry Bhai but look at what you wrote, you watched few minutes, come here to criticise, and want others to tell you what the full programme actually said ? Please dost if you are going to criticise something at least watch it all, listen to every word and then by all means pick holes.

Finally it is called the BRITISH Broadcasting Company for a reason, praising anything Pakistani, any Pakistani, or anything to do with Pakistan................... not on the agenda.............. full stop, unless it is Amir Khan.......... but he is Brit they think.

He in fact watched it in full and commented and he is waiting for the next part later?

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Britishers always played passive roles in creating grounds for wars. US poodles made massive fundamental mistakes in the documentary. I want to ask if we could write a response to British high commission against this propaganda. Anyone interested?